It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Freemasonry is so "benefitial" to society, why no 9/11 truth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Think about it. Freemasonry is supposed to be this gentlemens club were members meet and talk about helping society, openly, freely with no worries of who is going to find out your views.

Wouldn't 9/11 be a huge issue among it's members? There is a lot of people out there who think 9/11 was a sham but rarely talk about it for the fear of being outed from the norm. Freemasonry would be the prefect place for the 9/11 truth movement to have a solid foundation of beneficiaries to help. The members are mostly influential and wealthy.

Maybe the people who actually care about society need to form their own version of freemasonry. Of course if we met in secret and were known of talking about 9/11 truth we would be viewed as terrorist....

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
uh....maybe not all (or possibly any) free masons are members of the truth movement

it seems you are picking the freemasons just to pick them.

people probably see the salvation army as more beneficial and trust them more. Why not suggest they "spread the truth" about 9/11?

And wouldnt "starting your own version of the freemasons" to help in the truth movement be nothing more than just another group trying to "awaken" people about 9/11?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkStar86

We generally deal with local charities or state wide charities sponsored by the Grand Lodge ...

9/11 truth movement .. mm.. no, I don't think that will ever be on our agenda lol.. No more than it would at the local VA, Rotary, etc..

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStar86
Wouldn't 9/11 be a huge issue among it's members?

Why should Freemasonry be any different than the rest of society when it comes to 9/11 'truth'? There are very excellent reasons why 9/11 'truth' is a fringe concept.

There is a lot of people out there who think 9/11 was a sham but rarely talk about it for the fear of being outed from the norm.

Oh please. There's a few geographically disconnected souls with a lack of grounding in basic high school physics. Don't delude yourself that those who don't talk about it hither and nigh are secretly on your side.

Freemasonry would be the prefect place for the 9/11 truth movement to have a solid foundation of beneficiaries to help. The members are mostly influential and wealthy.

The type of help 9/11 'truth' members need is not of the financial kind. And you've been listening to too much Alex Jones if you actually buy into the "mostly influential and wealthy" junk.

Maybe the people who actually care about society need to form their own version of freemasonry. Of course if we met in secret and were known of talking about 9/11 truth we would be viewed as terrorist....

You go ahead and do that. But I suspect that you'd be viewed as sad and not as "terrorists".

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Normally this would be ridiculous to comment on. But I must say that there are more pressing local issues to worry about .World politics haven't been mentioned at my lodge.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Um...okay...so...
Um...hmmm...
I'm just trying to figure out what one point of this topic has to do with the other.
I've known a few of those Mason guys in my day, and they all were just regular average working Joes.
But...whatever thickens your gravy, y'know?
Anywho, so are you saying that the Mason guys are responsible for '911 truth' or something like that?
I'm seriously at a loss.
Help me out here.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's because Freemasons don't know any more about 9/11 than we do. Freemasons may have ran the country a couple hundred years ago but their power and influence died down around the 50's-60's when Mobs took our country over.

and if you wanna know who perpetrated 9/11, it was Israel. They are the only ones to benefit from war againts afghanistand and Iran and Iraq adn the lot. Israel are known haters of the Bin Ladens

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join