It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien disclosure 2009 in the media

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maj35t1cI2
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

and I'm just saying you're wrong lol. I'll bet all my money in the bank that it won't happen in the next 10 years even. LMAO you're dillusional if you believe otherwise. If it even happens at all, it won't be how you expect it to be.

why the hell does it even matter, all this disclosure crap, there is enough evidence all over the world, we dont need are corrupt, secret keeping government to tell us anything.

the evidence is all around you, just because united states government doesnt come out and say, YES, IT IS TRUE, ALIENS ARE REAL has no effect on their actual existence.

stop waiting for someone to tell you what is real, your giving them control and power, go and figure things out for yourselves so we can be free.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by meaguire
A thread documenting main stream media coverage regarding anything Alien!
A step forward to disclosure!

Is it necessary for the guests to have much substance or is it the air time and prime time coverage the topic is getting?

Taking into consideration when it may be a blatant hoax!

The Alien UFO topic is increasingly receiving more main stream news media attention, could this be considered a step towards disclosure?

[edit on 18-7-2009 by meaguire]

that really gets on my nerves when the MSM do that, they make light fun out of ufo encounters and witnesses and they will always put the story on last after all the so called important news has finished, and they will say "on a lighter note, a man witnessed a ufo, so maybe we have little green men in the back garden!" or some such crap like that, its like they are trying to lessen the interest in it, a secret agenda maybe with the government? and in the process they make honest reputable folk look like crazy coconuts!! anyone else agree with me?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wimbly
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

I hope that someday we see irrefutable evidence of alien craft visiting earth, but its quite a leap to go from points of light in the sky to a crashed disc. I've always believed that its very possible alien craft are visiting us, but seeing all the evidence over the internet has made me a bit skeptical. It seems most people will believe anything is an aliens space craft if its a light in the sky.

Show me video of what is clearly a high advanced craft doing things our aircraft cant. I doubt you'll be able to sow much more than points of light in the sky that could be anything.

We're no where near anything approaching "disclosure".

You too? I agree with you man. After watching several of what UFOologists call smoking gun tapes online, I went from believer to an almost absolute skeptic. I personally believe there are aliens on other planets; however, I don't believe we have been visited in 'recent history'. All of the testimonials, clips, interviews, and supposed government papers don't hold any credibility. Roswell New Mexico has more evidence supporting it to be a US aircraft, which ended up killing all of its passengers.

If I had to make the case for the existence of alien based UFOs, I would use NASA's STS clips as 'possible' evidence. When you go into science or a court room, you want evidence that is definitive. Dancing lights filmed on a shaky camera is not definitive.

www.youtube.com...

Government disclosure will never-ever happen. I think we will find a definitive answer from the private sector. Someone will provide absolute proof, and it will not be in the form of blobs of light.

---EDIT ADDED---

Once I heard about the existence of 18,000 pieces of space junk in orbit, I threw out all the evidence that shows fireballs falling to the surface.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well, i just read a very curious quote from Buzz Aldrin today on "Fox News Sunday" ... possibly very telling Aldrin says "Mars is much more suitable to earthlings, much more habitable. It's possibly the source of life."... "earthlings".. "source of life"..huh?

[edit on 19-7-2009 by 2012DragonSlayer]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

If I was an alien I wouldn't give humans space travel technology.

Humans are currently far too greedy, violent and stupid.

I would wait for humanity to evolve first. For one hundred or one thousand years... Or a million years if necessary. Current humans would be just a massive threat to the aliens if they were able to travel farther than the Moon.

Actually it is kinda logical, if I was an alien I would just watch humans from the skies and take an occasional contact. But I wouldn't want humans flying around the galaxy. Or maybe not even to establish diplomatic contacts. We gotta seem like psychotic cavemen to them.

But think about it, why would the aliens want environmentally destrutive, greedy, stupid, warlike humans armed with nuclear weapons anywhere around their home planet? I think they should be very afraid of us. We would be some kind of space nazis if we had flying saucers.

[edit on 18-7-2009 by Etsivä Romppainen]

I agree, as sad as it is.

We probably seem to them the way kim jong il seems to us. Insane.

[edit on 19-7-2009 by Raverous]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
well, i just read a very curious quote from Buzz Aldrin today on "Fox News Sunday" ... possibly very telling Aldrin says "Mars is much more suitable to earthlings, much more habitable. It's possibly the source of life."... "earthlings".. "source of life"..huh?
[edit on 19-7-2009 by 2012DragonSlayer]

I also saw that on FOX this morning. If I remember the question being asked, it revolved around this, "Do you think people are interested in returning to the moon, or do you think we should jump straight to Mars?"

Mars does have liquid water. It has shown up in pictures over at the European Space Agency's website.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DARREN1976

and in the process they make honest reputable folk look like crazy coconuts!!

i'm totaly agree, but in the same time how can we take seriously words from poeple who says crap things all the time the MSN are less and less trusted

you trust MSN only if you are blind or dont want deal with the realty

i love that sentance make laugh so much thank you "crazy like coconuts"

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dunc4

Welcome to ATS! I have to agree. Disclosure just ain't gonna happen. Just a gut feeling, I guess.

PS: Punctuation is a friend.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have seen more and more news making a normal treatment to people who report some UFO. They use to make fun, or at least they mak a final statment that "save" them from been linked to the UFO believers.
That's positive.
Maybe it's a beggining.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by meaguire

It seems like these days the news is full of crap. Anything UFO related or Alien related, the media will not cover especially all the activity going on in mexico.
I am starting to believe the threads about CIA, the FEDs, and possible undercover Reptillians or Shapeshifter (what ever they are called), are controlling the media.
Youtube, is my major source of UFO and alien info and of course this site.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are two theories. One that I read from different sites is that the powers that be may pull a fake visitation or sighting that everybody will think is a UFO but will be a earth UFO. Two, it's getting harder and harder to hide facts and pictures and videos anymore because people aren't as gullible anymore. Also a weakening of the establishment with newer people that aren't religious zealots and want to keep things close. Also the internet and computers have made it where they can't control the flow of information and it's just a matter of when a UFO does something at the "wrong" time and a HD camera happens to be filming. To many people have the ability to film and it's just a matter of time.

I believe it's they want to get out in front of this before they get caught catching up when someone actually gets a good video or picture of a craft that will not be in doubt.

Do any of you remember the Link on here about a month ago where a group of people in a boat in a cancun harbor filmed a craft floating from over the town across the bay about 2 thousand feet from them. That didn't look to fake and I tried everything to figure out what that craft was. It wasn't a saucer and you could tell it was solid.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Shoot. Unbelievably, the media has picked up the UFO problem as of 2008.

Podesta being part of the executive administration, and Obama's please france/germany stall a wee-bit more time for the US, we'll get there.

Frankly the us brass are afraid of coming out with it. ---- Do you know how many peoples were hurt, threatened, isolated or worse by the USAF -- OSI ? Been doing the research for a bunch of time now. I can see the back-attack coming when it is announced.

But yeh, the media has been FINNALY coming out with reports. Special thanks to CNN and Larry King Live, too.

Decoy

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Like previous posters said.....

All the lives the gov has ruined and all the secrets they've kept.....

I can totally see other governments disclosing...but not us

This just in......

"The United States government officially denies reports of disclosure that other countries are reporting"

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Disclosure will come and I hope I am wrong but TPTB have been and will paint the ETI as hostile, the next big scary thing, like the "War on Terror", which is all BS.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
disclosure project fox news

declassified documents

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

uk military in dog fight with ufo Nick Pope

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
my my,well i remember posting in this thread,my first post on ATS,so i thought i'd post again just to say---hope everyone is well
PS still waiting patiently for the big day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join