It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Swine Flu Kills Obese People: Is U.S. Primed for a Pandemic Catastrophe?" Skinny people rejoice,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If this is true then wow, just wow. If the stones in georgia and the other conspiracies about tptb wanting to reduce the human population what a better way to do this than eliminate the fat people.

I mean thinking about it logically obese people must have a bigger environmental footprint, what with all the eating and the extra weight and the medical issues.

Obviously I am not for the planned eradication of people but wow how clever to target fat people.

www.naturalnews.com...

In the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's report on death and disease, researchers documented the case of ten swine flu patients at a Michigan hospital who became so ill they were put on ventilators. Three of the patients ultimately died from the infection. The kicker? Nine of the ten were obese, and two of the three who died were severely obese.

Scary stuff right?

The science behind the hypothesis is this ....

Patients who have made themselves obese -- for whatever reason -- have also unleashed a storm of inflammatory cytokines in their blood, and these cytokines are precisely what get over-excited during the body's response to a swine flu infection, leading to organ damage and death.

Now please remember this is coming from a nutritional website so I dont know if their 100% accurate in their claims or not. Anyone else find similar claims made by other more qualified groups?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I believe obesity in America is the result of Hypothyroidism. Tin foil hat on, it would not be hard to manufacture a vaccine which could suppress the thyroid if not destroy the thryoid. The elites have a motive for doing this. Women with hypothyroidism have a difficult time carrying children to term. The tetanus shot that women have been given in Africa is believed to lead to sterility and the inability to carry children to term. The tetanus shot is given to almost all women who give birth in hospitals.

All the things which fat people are told to eat such as grains, broccli, cabbage, soy products, kelp are bad for people with low functioning thryoids. Fat people are also told to exercise but without, yoga and weightlifting, exercise will be ineffective for people with low funtioning thyroids. Most of the thin people( with the exception of a few street people) I have seen are not poor or middle class. This leaves me wondering if well connected people are recieving a different batch of vaccines.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by eradown]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

I thought a lot of the obesity in america was as a result of 1800 calories entrees at applebees or value meals from mcdonolds, or chips ahoy chocolate chips.

Blaming obesity on thyroid issues is a cop out, sure there are people who are fat as a result of their thyroid or metabolism, but the vast majority are fat because butter and cheese make everything delicious and exercise is for suckers.

Some people are fat because they are genetically predisposed to that, but dont mistake a fat family for being fat because of genetics, go to thier hose and see what they eat over a week.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Do you seriously think that the fact that more obese people are dieing because of the swine flu is because of some sort of conspiracy? Obese people are not healthy. That is a fact not an opinion. If they contract some sort of illness their bodies will not be able to fight it off as well as if they were healthy and had a strong immune system.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

No i agree obese people are less healthy and have much more problems. I was simply commenting on the various conspiracy theories out there about population control so tied the two together.

Anything is possible, so best to look at all options.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
With every new post about the Swine flu, if you believe all the conspiracy theories you'd end up thinking the "elites" have perfected the answer to everything!

We have an elitist plan to lower the earths population through sterilisation in vaccine form, killing off fat people, boosting their shares in Pharma companies..

What next? The virus is more lethal in people with brown skin? The virus kills more people with high IQ's?

Seems like the NWO have it nailed!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

thyroid is a major problem. When you are waiting for the third element.

The third element will attack the human defence system. i`d get very scared when they stop chemtrailing . The mission is in complete mode.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

thyroid is a major problem. When you are waiting for the third element.

The third element will attack the human defence system. i`d get very scared when they stop chemtrailing . The mission is in complete mode.

Whats going on with the thyroid? I mean I know with radiation it retains it and you are supposed to take potassium iodide.

But what is the deal with the thyroid that you guys are talking about?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Do you seriously think that the fact that more obese people are dieing because of the swine flu is because of some sort of conspiracy? Obese people are not healthy. That is a fact not an opinion. If they contract some sort of illness their bodies will not be able to fight it off as well as if they were healthy and had a strong immune system.

I sadly think that is the truth, and I am quite obese.

Wish me luck, I have been struggling to lose weight lately.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I believe obesity in America is the result of Hypothyroidism.

i don't recall seeing obese people in Ethiopia

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok lets get off the conspiracy angle of things.

Lets instead focus on the claim made by this article that 9 of the 10 people hospitalized with swine flu where obese. Does this hold any merit, does someone with knowledge in this area are they able to comment on the relationship?

Are obese people more likely to die from standard influenza?

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
America is obese because we drive everywhere, rather than walk- we're spread out. We eat processed food by the wagon-ful, with zero nutritional value, we're so fricking PC that we're afraid to be hard on obese people the way people are hard on smokers (self-abuse is self-abuse. I just prefer th smoky variety...).

If we significantly raised insurance premiums on people who are obese, my 2 cents say there would be a LOT of gym memberships and organic diets picking up.

The Food Industry in the US is closely tied to the FDA- the fatter the people, the more money the pharmas make on Type 2 Diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, thyroid, steroid, drugs, and surgeries for advanced arthritis from weight-bearing, etc.

I'm not being mean- some people DO have hormonal issues- but the US is a truly disgusting place. I'm petite due to a lifetime of classical ballet- and I have LOST weight in Europe, eating wholesome poached eggs, fresh bread, green veg, fresh fish, etc. Here, we have to spend half our income to eat food that doesn't come in a box or a can.

ANYONE who is morbidly obese is going to be in trouble from illness- our neighbor had surgery and caught MRSA becasue her wound wouldn't heal under her fat. she's going to have to be careful!

And so I don't sound like a hypocrite, I'll try to stop smoking. When I feel like it. I think my activity, intake of dark greens,. berries, fish, and soy, as well as a handfull of herbs everyday migt mitigate the few I enjoy after dinner.....

BTW- I am not saying that people who have weight problems are worthless or soemthing- I think there are those who struggle valiantly- whom I admire- to be healhy- and those who don't care and just eat 17 donuts for breakfast- and I don't have a lot of sympathy for that crowd.
I'm not very PC- sorry

[edit on 19-7-2009 by CultureD]

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
BTW, scientifically, people who are obese have enlarged hearts, decreased lung capacity, generally diabetes, depressed immune system due to elevated cortisol, and a whole host of nasties. It's very hard to be healthy when one is very overweight.

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

The chemtrails are so thick in Chicago it's hard to see the sun on a "clear day"

posted on Jul, 19 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Thanks- forgot to mention inflammation as a serious by-product of obesity.

Inflammatory cytokines of any variety are rough on the body- and with an infection- even more so.

top topics

join