It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EuroSETI Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Did anybody go to the conference at the National space centre (UK) to see the Euroseti pictures that claimed to be proof of UFOs??

www.ufomag.co.uk...

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

would be very interested in knowing what they were all like.

nice one phait can`t wait to hear about it.

[Edited on 12-2-2003 by cassini]

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
ermsss
the main factor is most of the western goverment
didn t accepted any ufo that try to land on our planet.
and some more there is a lot of people being paid to make it seem funny stories,so to the witness it like to feel only the a shamed and dismayed by other people.
ermsss

posted on Feb, 11 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
What exactly does "ermsss" mean?

You put it in most of your posts and I can't figure it out!

Anyways, with regard to the video-- you can barely see what in the hell the guy is talking about because the camera is zoomed out the entire time.

4 hours for that one object to travel across the distance of the sun? That doesn't sound like typical "alien" technology to me- I'm wondering what it really is that they've taken pictures of!!!! I wonder if there isn't some old dead satellites or space junk or something that isn't accounted for.

posted on Feb, 12 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
cassini, Yeah, I went, I'll post a report in the next day or two, sorry, but I;ve been really busy with work an all. However, something interesting in political terms occured after the event which I'll detail as well, I'm trying to get the guy's details so I can confirm a few things via Graham Birdsall but he ain;t been that forthcoming as of yet.

top topics

join