It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cannot post reply's in the creative writing forum.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I had an excellent reply to make. one of those rare good ones that come off my fingers. and clicked submit to be refused.

i got you do not have permission to post in that forum.

Oh noes! i thought, have i been banned? obviously not, i have no U2u and i am posting here.

so what gives? is my comments not welcome there for some reason? or do i need to reach a certain amount of posts or what?

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Short Stories is and open forum. For Collaborative Fiction you need "writer" status.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
so i cannot even post a reply, like "excellent read" and good job.

kind of unrewarding fo the author me thinks.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Hi Mr BOB. Like Intrepid said, you just need to get the "Writer" tag on your profile, like I have, under my name. Unless it's changed, and I don't believe it has, you simply U2U "worldwatcher" and politely request it. Looking at your profile, it should be no problem for you to get one. Just give her some time to get to it as she's usually quite busy. I got mine 2 days after I asked for it. Hope this helps. Cheers.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Static Sky

Thanks for the info. I appreciate that.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by Static Sky

Thanks for the info. I appreciate that.

No prob, MR BOB. And I've got to tell you, the collaborative stuff is a lot of fun. It's a totally diferent experience than anywhere else on ATS. If you're into that sort of thing, you'll be hooked in no time.
Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

very good point you make..

And my request for writer status took minutes and well worth it when I do have something creative to say from time to time.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Writers status is generally earned. You are granted that status when you enter one of the many writing competitions we have on ATS. The current competition can be found here:

Indigo War Writing Contest.

All who enter the contest receive Writers Status, regardless of how they fair in the competition.

new topics

top topics

join