It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We do need a New World Order, just not like this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have and did agree with others on how bad the NWO we all hear of is, but it could be a benefit with the right people.

Think about it. Think of a world, where nations are not seperated, and joined, therefore, shall have no war, because they cannot bomb themselves. That can end war once and for all. Also, some people believe in ETs and UFOs. I know I do, but I also believe this: Do you really think ETs would contact us, and share the technology, with other nations still at large? They would go to war with us for that technology. The Ets may want us as one nation so there would not be any complication with the politics and empires.

The NWO should be made from peace, not desire, and the politics we see today, should be replaced by others who have a more positive agenda.

We should not see the government evil, we should see the politics as evil.

Who agrees with me on this?

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
and all you need is one ONE crazy man in power than were allll doomed

and for the war part, were not living in 17th century

we live in the 21st country, the only war is GOV sponsored(9/11) they aren't any wars, so guess what happens? the GOV will start one on purpose

and for the rest small wars , they need money and education, which the bakers dont want ,they want to keep the money for them self

so no world GOV is bad , its too big.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoomoo

....but it could be a benefit with the right people.

Those are the key words right there. If most governments now are not benevolent, led by benevolent leaders, how will we ever be sure that a ONE world government would be any different?

If the populace ever agreed on a one world government, we better be sure as hell the government in place is not prone to any corruption. NONE.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
power corrupts

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

'bout all I can say on this. . .

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
and all you need is one ONE crazy man in power than were allll doomed

and for the war part, were not living in 17th century

we live in the 21st country, the only war is GOV sponsored(9/11) they aren't any wars, so guess what happens? the GOV will start one on purpose

and for the rest small wars , they need money and education, which the bakers don't want ,they want to keep the money for them self

so no world GOV is bad , its too big.

There is no need for "1 man in power". As I see it, a unified government would consist of 3 bodies. 1 similar to the senate, would allocate X amount of slots per region (continent). Say 2 per. The other body, set up similar to the house, would be something along the lines of (per X citizens = 1 rep). The last group should consist of a tribunal of individuals that would set in as opposed to a president. Each bodies vote needing to occur for legislation to pass.

And as far as a corrupt government, what would be the difference from how it is now? The benefits severely outweigh the problems.

edited for corrupt govt

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Ogre14t]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well we are gonna need a 1 world government for ETs to come.

thank lord there are other worlds

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Shoomoo]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ogre14t

dude look at the US gov now , its still corrupted

look at gov all of the world , all corrupted

one world government will not work

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You are right about this but the likely hood of the ones that are not currupt and are just in most ways getting to be in control is the problem.

They will probably not make it to be president or a member of earth parliament/congress.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Ogre14t

I agree that their corrupt. The point I am trying to make, is it wont be any more or less corrupt. Therefore, the benefits outweigh the problems. We will never have a utopia, but that doesn't mean that the world should not unify under a single banner.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A one world government now yeah no, that might be a possible in the future after the planet loses a few billion folks to a false pandemic, war or natural disaster.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Oil
A one world government now yeah no, that might be a possible in the future after the planet loses a few billion folks to a false pandemic, war or natural disaster.

This is exactly what I don't understand. Why must this happen?

Not a one liner

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoomoo
I have and did agree with others on how bad the NWO we all hear of is, but it could be a benefit with the right people.

Think about it. Think of a world, where nations are not seperated, and joined, therefore, shall have no war, because they cannot bomb themselves. That can end war once and for all. Also, some people believe in ETs and UFOs. I know I do, but I also believe this: Do you really think ETs would contact us, and share the technology, with other nations still at large? They would go to war with us for that technology. The Ets may want us as one nation so there would not be any complication with the politics and empires.

The NWO should be made from peace, not desire, and the politics we see today, should be replaced by others who have a more positive agenda.

We should not see the government evil, we should see the politics as evil.

Who agrees with me on this?

i sort of agree...and i dont...one thing..whos to say there wont be any wars?..what is a war?..how many people need to die for something to be called a war?...and...there wouldnt be any wars now if the powers that be really wanted to stop them..there wouldnt be any poverty or hunger either.

we dont need a one world government...we are just being led to believe we do..and...i dont really feel too sprightly about the fact that the very people who are lying to us and causing suffering are the very same people who will be our masters..

in a perfect world...great....bring it on...the world however isnt perfect...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Ogre14t

it will work just fine...it all depends on whos shoes your standing in...

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A nwo without serial killers getting the powerful jobs, and police jobs would make it easier for everyone. But the reality is that scum, who think they know it all get into the power positions, as its probably linked to ambition, to be beast like.

If we could have teh nwo with people all wanting it becuase it was right, and it would be fair on everyone. But heck we live in a rela world, where only certain types of people really make it, and they have to be quite agressive to get to the top, and they see us all as useless eaters.

The nwo we want will not happen, but it will probably be a mixture of brave new world and 1984. People may not even notice in 100 years from now, like we notice as people that where never free really will not know what the idea is. This is what the ptb are driving for. A dumbed down society that just wants to have sex and make money, and fritter away there lifes, without anything meaniful happeneing or them questioning anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is one that I can just never decide on.

A NWO based on current systems of belief and existing paradigms is doomed to failure for all the reasons above.

However I sincerely hope that at some time in the future (preferably tomorrow -lol) that we as a species can evolve above the petty trappings of wealth and power and truly concentrate on making the world a safer and happier place to live for ALL. We could easily feed all the people on the planet now, even with 6,000,000,000 of us and climbing. There is no need for the intolerance and fear that devastates our planet on a daily basis. Healthcare could easily be universal and so could purely factual education providing a basis for further advancement both technological and social. Can you imagine the benefits if all the money that was spent on making war and suprresing the people was used positively to benefit everybody.

Unfortunately the only way I see the majority of people banding together would be if there was a global threat from an alien species and even then there would always be those willing to sell others for their own benefit as has been evidenced throughout history time and time again.

So yes I think in theory a NWO is a good idea (like so many things) it's just that greedy, power seeking individuals corrupt everything for their own short term gain at the expense of everyone else.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by johnb]

new topics

top topics

join