It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage "Impeach Obama Now!"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
In order for an impeachment to fly, you need some "high crimes and misdemeanors."

It would help to have a majority of the opposing party in Congress.

As it is, neither of these conditions have been met, yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

True enough. Obama is riding high on his ability to obtain Congressional approval for whatever agenda he sees fit to implement.

Even if an impeachment process were started, it would quickly be thrown under the rug.

That being said, perhaps the start of the impeachment process would be enough to wake up the masses.

Sometimes it's not the final result that matters, but the attention you get from trying.

Look at the 9/11 truth movement. It's officially gone nowhere, but has gathered more attention along the way.

The hope is that eventually enough people are AWARE so they are forced to do something. Instead of just making it (quietly) disappear.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Wouldn't impeaching obama send a message to the ptb that the public is watching and will not allow their agenda?

This thread is from July but still applies to our situation. If we do not impeach him, then he has the system automatically set up to destroy our country. When the Senate confirms the global warming treaty Obama will get from Copenhagen, then America, prosperity, freedom and democracy are out the window

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Maybe the September 12, 2009 March on Washington should have centered around an Impeach Obama theme
What has he done so far that is impeachable?

NLE 09 violated the Constitution having UN troops doing exercises on American soil.

The Supreme Court is not going to find anything unconstitutional. They are too political. If people demonstrate and demand Obama's impeachment, the riot police are only ready and eager to crush them like Pittsburg. At Pittsburg the police went out into the University and rounded up students going to and from classes so they could practice their "crowd control" Also in Pittsburg there were undercover cops destroying store fronts to discredit the protestors. Undercover cops are a real threat in any demonstration. They could give the cops an excuse to open fire. But if we had nation wide Impeach Obama gatherings it might get the attention of the Senate anyway that they would hesitate to ratify his treaty. Maybe a nation wide Impeach Obama and Restore the Constitution Rally

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
All this impeach Obama thing will do is to sell merchandise. It will do nothing to improve the situation.

On this we totally agree.

As to Savage, I like listening to the guy but he's only one small portion of the anger this country needs to brew up. Savage is no doubt a smart guy, just like Coulter is a very well educated woman, but punditry is almost exclusively a favorable tool of any government.

I'd suggest that it easily keeps the aim off the government, it's actions, it's lack of actual Constitutional adherence, it's budget, and it's wars. America has evolved and we could easily lose some of the most important things we have here by maintaining the empire we stand upon.

This is not an Obama thing, or even a Democrat thing. It's our American political culture that is poisoned and hateful.

True, Obama stands for almost none of what I believe in terms of good governance and libertarian principles. I can't see any way out of our current problems without major retractions in Federal Government power.

What Rep or Dem will close our overseas military bases? None.
What Rep or Dem will fix our tax issues? None.
What Rep or Dem will slow or stop using ungodly amounts of money to do things it's has no need to? None.

In my book both parties are cooked and need to be destroyed in the same way the "too big to fail" companies need to be demolished. Capitalism and economic power rise from the ashes of economic decay if the decay is allowed to happen.

The best thing the America car industry could do was to claim bankruptcy and sell off the assets to American investors.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Mr. Savage, or should I use his real name.......

Mr. Weiner, pronounced- Wee-ner, is just another idiot in a long line of idiots getting paid to make noise.

Weiner is a fool, and so is pretty much anyone who takes his ramblings as truth or of having any basis in fact.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I must have missed this one. Since I moved I haven't been listening to Savage as much but I must say IMHO that as far as conservative talk radio goes Dr. Savage is by far the best!

Thank you for sharing this, I hope it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join