It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets not depopulate, lets migrate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As we all know, NASA plans to make a colony on the moon

www.space.com...

And as we know as well, the government plans to depopulate the earth for their nwo.

The moon base is possibly their plan for depopulation, by sending some of the population to separate parts of the moon.

They are probaby not going to kill us, they are probably gonna get us to migrate to the moon.

It probably won't take long after the base to become into this

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Wouldn't it be more like the theme in this movie?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by tamusan]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
WE dont actuallty kNWO what NASA is doing - the NASA thats funded by the GOV.

seriously, what have they accomplished in the past 10 yrs. that we kNWO of?
not much In my opinion.

LOOK WHAT THEY CAN ALREADY DO:

patft.uspto.gov...,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,6 86,605&RS=PN/4,686,605

www.patentstorm.us...

They can modify weather. This means they can (and most likely have) created storms. This way they create more fear, kill more people (pointing to the "Act Of God" theory, NOBODY will EVER BE BLAMED because, well - its assumed god did it or nature did it. and he does thing for reasons. nobody will expect THEIR GOVERNMENT DID IT).

"can also be used to create artificial belts of trapped particles which in turn can be studied to determine the stability of such parties" - patft.uspto.gov...,686,605.PN.&OS=PN/4,6 86,605&RS=PN/4,686,605

meaning, they can MAKE CLOUDS - and thus MAKE RAIN possibly even MAKE meteor showers.

Maybe NASA is building so many space stations as part of the weather control, and "they" can hide up in space stations, flood the earth/attack it. then come back down when it the population is decreased. Now people will see the large-scale possibilities of events, and seek security, or a sense of security - then it "GOVERNMENT TO THE RESCUE" - again, with new laws and eventually microchips/ and what EVER they want.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by trewthinc]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ATS does not allow me to edit posts... i can edit and preview, but there aint a SAVE EDITED POST button....

so heres the directions on how to use the broken link from above (ATS also breaks links apparently)

go to:

patft.uspto.gov...

and enter the patent Number: 4,686,605

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
how about you migrate to Australia ?
We only have 23 million people here and our country is almost as big as the US (not the whole continent of course)
just bring heaps of water with you and you'll be set

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Takka
how about you migrate to Australia ?
We only have 23 million people here and our country is almost as big as the US (not the whole continent of course)
just bring heaps of water with you and you'll be set

What don't you understand about new WORLD order. Its not a New-everywhereBUTaustralia-Order. Its a NEW WORLD ORDER. meaning the entire WORLD. Sorry, but that includes YOUR part of the world too.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by trewthinc

Dude , it was said in jest .
I'm sorry you didn't get that .
Sometimes I'm not very easy to get , not on text based places anyways ....

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That being so, I apologize. I am way too used to dealing with the ignorant (and sometimes i think, mentally RETARDED).

new topics

top topics

join