It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You would have to float

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
While serving in the Marine Core for 4 years and NO I do not know what goes on at area 51, but while serving I met some special forces guys SEALS if I recall but what I do remember was a technique they showed me. They have a tactic where if say a sniper takes out his target or is spotted they can hide their tracks. If they were in a enviroment such as snow or sand or mud they can walk or run without leaving a track OR turning around to cover them up. Almost as if they applied no weight to the ground. Dam*edest thing I ever saw. Anybody have a theory as to how this is done?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ninjas, they learnt it all from ninjas.
Or that Chris Angel bloke.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
hey watch this video... this is how i would think they would do it...

www.metacafe.com...

about half through this guy stands on paper .. youll understand once you see it .. they transfer all there weight to their upper body.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You're partially right about the ninjas.
When I was in Japan I got to visit some lovely ancient castles, and they have a cool defence in the floors where when you step on a board, it rubs against a tiny thing which makes low sqeaky sounds, it almost sounded like music... and it was so that anyone sneaking in to assasinate would be heard coming.
It was pretty crazy we were told to try to cross without making the sound... admittedly I got halfway but then it sounded lol...

Supposedly those of the arts could lighten themselves upon it, not float, but have light footfalls. Ancient Chinese Secret

top topics

join