It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Stefan Frederick Cook v [et. al] (RE: Obama eligibility - Dr. Taitz)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
If Oby doesn't even have a genuine social certificate number isn't that proof enough?

Or how about having proof that he has used 39 different ss numbers that didn't belong to him proof that he has broken the law 39 times? i think that is a federal crime even.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Wow… great find S&F

The repercussions if true… this would shadow Watergate… I am not a citizen, instead of crook!

As stated earlier, if this has legs... wow!

Must be something there for someone to place their name, reputation and life on the line. If there is nothing to this... someone gonna feel some pain! Groups and departments of the US Government would make life very unpleasant...

What's next, for the TPTB… the month is still somewhat fresh... three weeks left in this month!

rgs

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
isn't using a ss number that isnt yours a crime?
if it is, he has commited this crime 39 times and it seems that they have proof of it.
DOES HE EVEN HAVE A REAL SS NUMBER!!!!?????

OH IT IS SO OVER FOR THE BIG EARED FELLA :LOL:
SO OVER...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If (and that's a massive IF) the Major can provide some proof to his allegations, this could have enormous implications.

So far there hasn't been a single shred of solid evidence to support the theory that Obama was born outside the US. However, this could be a turning point in the case and could unearth some major revelations.

I am anxiously waiting to see what becomes of this. If there is any hint of truth to any of these claims, we could very well have a new president before 2012.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rgseymour

Well, just wait a day or two . He's constantly changing everything he can about this country. The man does'nt even take off on Sunday.

He's on Television almost every single day giving his speeches. He loves the camera's.

Actually its sort of hilarious to wait and see what his next big surprise will be.
edit to add:
I hope so much that this lawsuit is true and can't wait to see what happens with it.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

It is called "EXHIBIT B"
exhibit B baby!!
it is over!
goodnight sweet nurse!!!
Oby is going down!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here is a little side note from the attorney handling the case,

Officer Cook is not only a highly decorated officer, being on staff of the Southern Command, he is also a family man, a father of a 16 y.o. and a highly educated professonal with the degrees in Economics, Business and Management.

His grave concern is about soldiers under his command, all US officers and enlisted and about our children- what future will they have, when the person sitting in the White House as the commander in chief, is consealing all his vital records, spends over a million dollars to seal an otiginal birth certificate, that costs $12 to produce, who has multiple social security numbers in National databases and statements of experts, showing multiple signs of forgery in his Certification of live birth and selective service sertificate.

Orly

here is the information for the Judge hearing the case.
We should write and let him know we feel strongly about him actually hearing the case and not dismissing it.

Federal District Judge Clay D. Land
Middle District of Georgia
Columbus Division
PO Box 124
Columbus GA 31902

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

You are correct about the continuous shifting and changes, not home much for always delivering a speech somewhere in Europe. This week he has been in Russia apologizing for the atrocities of Stalin and Lenin, America had a hand in it!

I will stop with the sarcasm before I get started!

Ciao!

rgs

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
How did this major discover the supposed multiple SS numbers? Something about this seems fishy...

Even if this is true nothing will happen., the country really doesn't care. He is too popular.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I think his lawyer discovered them. I'm sure information like that for a president is public record

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Jesus Christ this is legitimately scary and real.

This wipes out conspiracy theories - this man was placed by TPTB.

I don't know what to say, but if the military is seeing this the game is all different now.

The military will stand on the side of the Constitution - all of us.

Whoa - the military against the government - get ready for a rocket ride.

Jesus! I usually don't add to my posts but this is serious - a sitting military officer challenging the legitimacy of the President of the United States is as big a "F"n deal as it gets - THIS has NEVER happened before! (except for the civil war)

[edit on 11-7-2009 by SaraThustra]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Hell no, it is not within his rights. His orders come from his commanding officers. It would be the rights of the generals and the admirals or the secretary of defense and the individual secretarys of the navy, army, air forceas as to whether or not they will take orders.

I could just see it now. Some private saying "I dont have to scrub the toilet. Not until the President shows me his birth certificate..." jesus, what the heck, is going on!?

this has to be a joke right?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
OK. I'm only able to speculate with incomplete information and no access to prime sources. But a leg up with info from someone who has tracked this story professionally.

There is some issue with Obama's actual birth place, his citizenship, his technical legitimacy as President. There was a story of a private investigator who tracked down the Obama-Dunham divorce papers and allegedly it gave BO's place of birth as Kenya. Either a hoax or the story was squashed.

The avoidance of supplying the full paperwork is probably a flashing red light. That said, it was decided that he should be the Pres based on his overwhelming popularity and the wish not to compromise US credibility when the economic future and negative perception were becoming a worldwide concern in the final quarter of 2008.

So he's sworn in and in the Oval Office now. If not legitimately, only a dozen people know that and they would have more to lose than gain by going public with the knowledge.

The Supreme Court will not entertain any claims trying to remove him.
Just as they took a pass on the recount demand for Florida in 2000.

But it's 2009 and there are things happening in the background that we only can surmise.

Who benefits from Obama losing his job? Is it conceivable this was a setup?
Was he parachuted in as part of a program to destabilize the US.

Is everything above unfounded rumours and paranoid suspicion?

Someone who has a pretty good idea says: Yes to some, but not all.

Mike

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There is something not right about these lawsuits.

They're have been several now that have come out...

But they go know where. I asked 'jag hunter' if I could have a copy of his criminal complaint so I could file my own and he said no, its a criminal complaint. However in previous articles he encourages people to follow in his footsteps

Here is his link jaghunters.blogspot.com...

runawayamerica.com...

www.canadafreepress.com...

I guess I am getting paranoid but it seems like another distraction. "Someone is already doing it so i don't have to do it' mentality.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by epete22

I believe that this is the first time someone actually bothered to look up his social security numbers.
That fact makes this case special. mho

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

It seems as if the Major is a National Guard or Reserve soldier (almost sounds like an IRR soldier about to go through reclass prior to deployment). This means that he has standing orders (from Col. Wanda Good - that's who gave me mine as well) to activate and return to active duty for deployment. Most likely, he has filed his restraining order before effectively reporting to his "future" chain-of-command.

Do you think that a soldier is void of all basic rights when they join the military? Really? I admit, it is EXTREMELY difficult if not impossible to seek this type of legal issue within the military. However, the Major has taken it to the civil courts (where he his voice wont be squashed). You need to remember, the employees of military courts get paid by the government. They wouldn't take the heat from this kind of legal issue.

The military today isn't the same as it was in WWII. There is ALMOST too much free thought and flow of opinions from even the lowest ranks. Not only that, even though Major isn't too high on the totem pole, he is a decorated and honorable soldier who has proved his loyalty and patriotism in the past. I would seriously consider sacrificing all of my medals and awards to the Major in support of his cause, if his character was accurately portrayed in his legal introduction.

I think what he is doing is an extremely responsible and honorable thing to be quite honest. More people should stand up for what they believe. I follow orders because I TRUST my leaders to be competent and looking out for my (and my troops) best interest. Individuals blindly following orders without question leads to situations where soldiers are trying to explain why they just killed an innocent family, "cause I was ordered to".

I hope the Major is able to get clarification with this venture.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
you can get all the details from dr orly taitz's website.
Dr. Orly Taitz Esquire
all the dossiers and filings, including the details discovered by the professional investigator hired to check into the multiple residences and social security numbers. i've been concerned about this eligibility issue for about a year now, about the conflicting stories about where he was born, no record at the hospital, no baby pictures. all that. but this multiple social security numbers is really scary, like in a different league. the attorney (orly taitz) did not make this up. this was uncovered in investigations, but could other people have used his name without his knowledge? i don't know. i know that the supreme court and other courts have been strangely reluctant to hear this case, especially back when it might have made a difference. lots of information has been suppressed.

i'm a great fan of the conspiracy theories. no problem. but it seems that there many deep and powerful secrets operating at the heart of our world. i don't know why or how they got to be so powerful. who is really behind obama? who has protected him from scrutiny?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

If we had a real press THEY could have dug up this stuff as well as the PI did.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
How did this major discover the supposed multiple SS numbers? Something about this seems fishy...

Even if this is true nothing will happen., the country really doesn't care. He is too popular.

I'm sorry. THAT is incorrect. There is a large, and ever growing, number of people who are thoroughly concerned about this. They "care".

That's why the government is preemptively labeling them as "domestic terrorists". They can smell the coffee by now, and are preparing to counter dissent, actively.

Because if they steadfastly refuse to address the issues, that dissent is bound to reach a tipping point and spill.

Among military types, this concern is also real and growing. Generally it's pretty quiet, but this one Major has decided to step it out into the open. Rest assured he is not alone, and is but the tip of an iceberg.

I firmly believe that if the government doesn't start listening to it's constituency and start addressing these concerns, folks are gonna be surprised at what's coming.

That's a real shame, because all the handwriting is on the wall, for all to read. Let those who ignore it do so at their own peril.

It may not have started with a usurping president, but it may very well end there if the stonewalling doesn't stop.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by expat2368

Hell no, it is not within his rights. His orders come from his commanding officers. It would be the rights of the generals and the admirals or the secretary of defense and the individual secretarys of the navy, army, air forceas as to whether or not they will take orders.

I could just see it now. Some private saying "I dont have to scrub the toilet. Not until the President shows me his birth certificate..." jesus, what the heck, is going on!?

this has to be a joke right?

[edit on 11-7-2009 by open_eyeballs]

It IS within his rights, An illegal order is not legitimized by passing through a legitimate portion of the chain of command. It remains illegal. Otherwise many of the Nuremburg war criminals would have had a sufficient defense of "I was just following orders". The UCMJ requires disobedience of illegal orders for that very reason.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join