It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G. Edward Griffin - The Grand Design & More Deadly Than War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

... The propaganda obscuring the Bomb scenario kept me from seeing that the real war against America was not nuclear in scope, but psychological. The real war was one of deception by the Soviets and by our own leaders who in reality opened the door to America's external enemies and were protecting America's internal enemies.

About G.E. Griffin

G. Edward Griffin is a writer and documentary film producer with many successful titles to his credit. Listed in Who’s Who in America, he is well known because of his talent for researching difficult topics and presenting them in clear terms that all can understand. He has dealt with such diverse subjects as archaeology and ancient Earth history, the Federal Reserve System and international banking, terrorism, internal subversion, the history of taxation, U.S. foreign policy, the science and politics of cancer therapy, the Supreme Court, and the United Nations. His better-known works include The Creature from Jekyll Island, World without Cancer, The Discovery of Noah’s Ark, Moles in High Places, The Open Gates of Troy, No Place to Hide, The Capitalist Conspiracy, More Deadly than War, The Grand Design, The Great Prison Break, and The Fearful Master.

Mr. Griffin is a graduate of the University of Michigan where he majored in speech and communications. In preparation for writing his book on the Federal Reserve System, he enrolled in the College for Financial Planning located in Denver, Colorado. His goal was not to become a professional financial planner but to better understand the real world of investments and money markets. He obtained his CFP designation (Certified Financial Planner) in 1989.

Mr. Griffin is a recipient of the coveted Telly Award for excellence in television production, the creator of the Reality Zone Audio Archives, and is President of American Media, a publishing and video production company in Southern California. He has served on the board of directors of The National Health Federation and The International Association of Cancer Victors and Friends and is Founder and President of The Cancer Cure Foundation. He is the founder and president of Freedom Force International.

www.freedomforceinternational.org...

Recommended viewing

The Grand Design (1968)

This is how they control the people daily. They solve the basic problems of food, clothing & shelter by providing you with jobs. Every two weeks they pay you in debt notes & within ten days you have given it all back. You don't even know it's not real money & that the nations are all under bankruptcy & everything is prepaid. You are so conditioned you can't believe it, you deny it & you continue to go along with the corporate central bank tax scam. That leaves you free to solve more pressing problems like cash or charge, wine or beer, window or aisle, smoking or non, Oprah or American Idol Worship. You work all day in a corporate sweat shop. You pay taxes to the corporation of [your country name] then you watch Corporate news scare you to death with terror, murder, rape & corruption. You watch some sitcom Friends lie & cheat on each other for a laugh then you finish off the evening by witnessing some Criminal Minds plot & commit murder

and

More Deadly Than War (1968)
This 1960s lecture on communism warns how a nation can be weakened and destroyed from within. The trick is to convince the people that they must give up some of their freedom for some supposed greater good.

Happy trails

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'll be watching this when I get home...

S & F.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i'm definitely gonna watch this first thing in the morning!!

i thought i'd at least give you a well-deserved bump!

...i'll comment on it after viewing...

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I've uploaded a copy of The Grand Design, with all 8 parts into one rar archive.
You can download it here

[edit on 11-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The only thing I have to comment on is that G Edward Griffin is a humanitarian and a half.

He's dedicated his existence to exposing the truth about the game we call "life" more than anyone I can think of, bar none.

The amount of manipulation we are subjected to on a daily basis is abhorrent. G E Griffin has always been about exposing it.

I urge everyone to examine his all of his work

S+F

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In the Grand Design...
Obviously some of the terms are outdated in 2009 but you can find modern analogies and it all fits like a glove

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
I've uploaded a copy of The Grand Design, with all 8 parts into one rar archive.
You can download it here

Are you considering uploading "More Deadly Than War" as a rar file?

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Yes. I was seeing that a lot in that video. I am guessing the communists are analogous to the "terrorists" of today. The same fear instilling techniques seem to have carried over.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
adding another video by Griffin

This amazing interview was done back in 1985 with a former KGB agent who was trained in subversion techniques. He explains the 4 basic steps to socially engineering entire generations into thinking and behaving the way those in power want them to. It's shocking because our nation has been transformed in the exact same way, and followed the exact same steps.

ps. thanks to Ignorance Denied for bringing it to my attention in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

sure, will do tonight for ya

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I just watched all of it. The guy was really sharp. I notice a lot of psychological similarities between what is going on now and what was going on then. That we must stop these terrorists from getting a mushroom cloud, and, that we must form a coalition world government with neighboring nations... it's kind of stunning the similarities with today and what happened during the Cold War. I had no idea that our leaders used to dine with the Soviets. That's really kind of shocking to find that out. This dispels a lot of the Soviet myths and a lot of the Cold War myths we're taught in school. It was a really great watch. And he even recommended non military warfare! I was thinking he was going to go all out neoconservative on us... and recommend the use of force for everything... and wow he just blew me away. His solution is simple: lead by example, and, freedom will prevail. That's exactly what I feel we need to do today! That was a really great documentary. Thanks. Nice find!

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
SpartanKingLeonidas posted a great thread on Griffin's

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

check it out here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i am really dumbfounded this was had only one page of replies
this is astounding
the strategy and tactics clearly explained

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
book mark
2nd
crikey

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

I agree, that there should be more replies. So many people are looking for conspiracies and answers and here is the real thing, filmed back in the late sixties.

Many have seen this, but everyone should watch these videos. Bumping this thread, in case anyone missed it.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Great videos. He also wrote The World Without Cancer, a great book that cues everyone into the realities of the bureaucracy of the food and pharmaceutical industry. A very sharp guy indeed

new topics

top topics

join