It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty wild story and video of Alien Fetus Autopsy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
maybe thats why doctor could read the hearthbeat but couldnt see the baby on the ultra sound??

Considering that the placenta is not a closed bag in which the foetus develops, I don't see why this woman's placenta would behave in a different way and would look different from a human placenta.

Also, if the woman's placenta was different from normal that would show on the ultra sound and would be noticed by the doctor.

I think that in this case we would need a real doctor on this thread, or at least someone that has helped someone to give birth, I am far from an expert on this subject (and apparently so are most of the posters on this thread).

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

actually i hadn't initially thought about the *birth sac* until someone just mentioned it, i tell you that in no way shape or form does the baby come out like that, the placenta if that is what its meant to be sits aside from the baby and does not cover it, what does cover it is the amniotic sac (basically sac filled with fluid)

looking at the so called autopsy it *appears* that the fetus (and il use that term loosely) is covered in membrane of some sort, only way that could be placenta is if the placenta membrane attaches itself to the fetus which can happen.

the overall story is somewhat interesting and does beg the question *what if..* there is some sort of truth to it. and the powdery substance found is definitely interesting, but as it stands just now in my mind anyway is that the said *fetus* is a rabbit or similar, until more concrete evidence can be brought forward to say otherwise

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
next week the same program i heard will continue to anwer some question...maybe who knows...it could be a good thing if they kept the fetus in a freezer....DNA would solve a lot here

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hallo to everybody.
I am Italian and i wish to give you some information about this case, that has a big impact around the ufologist world.
First i want to tell you that i am totally sceptic about this, for a lot of reasons that i will tell you in a moment.
This woman shows herself in this program, to tell about her 18 pregnancies with alien, the Gray specie, all of these pregancies were stopped at the second months, when the grays were coming back to her, to take out the fetus.
The 19th pregnancy was not with the gray insemination, but with another specie, that she doesn't talk about.
After a while the grays found that the fetus was not what they were aspecting, so they give an abortion to her, leaving the fetus with her.
this more or less is the story, but:

The fetus is disappeared, hidden in a secret place after has been put under formaline, andit is known that this formaline has the capability to damage the DNA.

The lady told that were the grays to make the abortion, but in the second part of the program, is shown her husband taking the fetus out.

How can a woman after 18 pregnancies and one aborion be in good shape like this woman seems to be?

The fetus does like a normal rabbit without skin and, this more weird, without internal organs?

If ou can have the chanceto look at the footage, both forst and second part, you will see a lot of weird things about this case.

The main things that shows, for me, that this is 80% fake, is that after the abortion nobody was taking the fetus to analiza, asking for DNA test, or the woman was taken to an hospital for the cure of the case, we are talking about an abortion, not a pain in the belly...

Sorry if myy english iis not perfect,
, but i try to do my best,

This is the case, and if someone of you have question about, you are welcome to ask me.

Cheers
stefano

[edit on 11-7-2009 by bkramo]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
For what it's worth (my opinion just like everybody elses), the fetus seems too elongated in the torso to be an human or an alien (or a hybrid). Plus, the musculature of the legs seems too large for a gray. The closeup of the fingers is not convincing. All in all, I would say it is a carcass of a squirrel--maybe a gray squirrel.
I've cleaned many of them as a boy. So I'm going to say this link is a bit squirrely without some decent data. That said, I must always add to my critical posts that I believe in ETs, UFOs and the hybrid aspect of their involvement with us. We all know enough about US TV shows about UFOs to suspect chicanery at all levels and from every direction.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Here is an interesting bit of information on what is called a 'Molar Pregnancy':

A molar pregnancy is a mass of tissue (hydatidiform mole) that forms an abnormal placenta inside the uterus. It starts from two or three sets of the father's chromosomes, with none from the mother.1 Even though it is not an embryo, a mole triggers symptoms of pregnancy. About 1 out of 1,000 women with early pregnancy symptoms has a molar pregnancy.2

There are two types of molar pregnancy: complete and partial.

Complete molar pregnancy. In place of a normal placenta and embryo, the hydatidiform mole is abnormal placental tissue that grows into a grapelike cluster that can fill the uterus.
Partial molar pregnancy. The placenta grows abnormally into molar tissue. Any fetal tissue that develops is likely to have severe defects.
In extremely rare cases, an apparent twin pregnancy is found to be one complete mole and one normal, healthy placenta and fetus.3

What kind of risks are related to a molar pregnancy?
A hydatidiform mole can cause heavy bleeding from the uterus.

Some molar pregnancies lead to abnormal cell growth called gestational trophoblastic disease.

About 15% to 20% of complete molar pregnancies develop trophoblastic disease that keeps growing after the molar pregnancy is removed. A small percentage of these may become invasive cancer.45 Fortunately, nearly 100% of those women who develop cancer are cured with treatment.2
About 5% of partial molar pregnancies develop trophoblastic disease.5
In rare cases, the abnormal tissue can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body.

What causes a molar pregnancy?
Molar pregnancy is thought to be caused by a problem with the genetic information of an egg or sperm. A molar pregnancy can develop during the earliest stage of a pregnancy when:

An abnormal egg with no genetic information is fertilized by a sperm. The sperm's chromosomes duplicate and develop into a complete mole.
A normal egg is fertilized by two sperm. This cell mass is most likely to develop into a partial mole.
Factors that may increase your risk of having a molar pregnancy include:

Age. Risk for complete molar pregnancy steadily increases after age 35.1
History of molar pregnancy, particularly if you've had two or more.5
History of miscarriage.
A diet low in carotene (a form of vitamin A). Women with low carotene or vitamin A intake have a higher rate of complete molar pregnancy.1

www.webmd.com...

I am no expert but I am wondering if the reason for the fetus being in the placenta is for genetic manipulation reasons?

Here is a little detail about the placenta:

The placenta is a part of the fetus (or, earlier, embryo). Out from the belly button area extends the umbilical cord, and on the end of the umbilical cord is the placenta. Placenta and umbilical cord have the same DNA as the developing baby. The placenta is rooted into the endometrium, which is the inner lining of the uterus or womb. So, baby and placenta are both inside the uterus, with the placenta off to the the side inside and the baby or fetus or embryo also inside the uterus but at the center and up against the other side of the womb. The fertilized egg is the zygote. When it starts dividing, it becomes the embryo. When an embryo is clearly human it is called a fetus. These are all gradation stages of the same thing, namely a developing baby. If a woman is starving, and has only 80% of the nutrients she needs in her blood, the placenta will nevertheless selectively absorb from the mothers's circulation until the baby is supplied to 100% nutrition levels.........

wiki.answers.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14ca744c9fa8.gif[/atsimg]
Courtesy of merk.com

I am no expert but I am wondering if the reason for the fetus being in the placenta is for genetic manipulation reasons? If the placenta has the same DNA has the fetus I am thinking it may be of some use for someone trying to create an artificial hybrid to place the baby in there? Maybe it is similar to how the Greys used to give birth? I wonder if there is any information out there about our genetic manipulation attempts here, and if we have tried something similar to this on some scale.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
as for the video that is a bit outlandish, im all for some DNA testing on this one. Some parts of the story are def strange and unexplainable, like the white powdery substance. One thing i dont understand is if the "greys" are so non caring and emotionless than why are they so worried about saving themselves?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

One thing i dont understand is if the "greys" are so non caring and emotionless than why are they so worried about saving themselves?

That is a natural process of self preservation. Insects are emotionless too, but they will do anything they can to ensure their own species lives.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Link to video...I Get:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email [email protected]

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you

ZG

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
This is of course the dumbest fake story in the world.

There must be well over a billion fairly young females of childbearing age on the planet. A good percentage of them live in parts of the world so poor you could just take them away with no one noticing or obtain them outright for a sack of grain.

But our alien friends of course have to choose some demented middle class girl and sneak her in and out.

There are many delusional people desperate for attention in the world.

M

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Based on my experience in that area, I don't believe the brief video of the ultrasound scan looks normal.

Also, that does not look anything like a normal placenta.

Basically, everything shown looks wrong.

If the whole thing isn't a hoax, then these pictures & other embellishments certainly are, to say the very least.

It's bizarre.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I believe what you meant OP was a hysterical pregnancy or false pregnancy, one who believes they are pregnant because they may or may not have menses or other symptoms, a state of mind. (with or without actual copulation).

But, honestly, who and why would anyone who had access to an alien fetus actually do studies on it in practical darkness. You'd think they would have 30 100 watt-ers running to get a good look at the thing.

Sounds and looks fake to me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Just to clarify my thoughts:

By conjecturing the whole thing mightn't be a hoax, I don't mean to say I believe the woman was impregnated by an alien. What I mean to say is the woman might believe it really happened, in which case she is not trying to hoax us.

In that case, one has to wonder what sort of damage is being done to the woman by those seeking to gain publicity & perhaps money from this.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES

This is a genetically altered, artificially inseminated alien/human hybrid that was meant to be removed from the body and grown the rest of the birth days in a lab. That looks like an Amniotic sac to me. I cant dismiss this just because it looks different, well its suppose to look different its not human nor natural, its genetically engineered, its unknown. Plus theres alot more to this story, the marks, the brain implant(proven unknown), white powder(unkown).

This is a Amniotic sac:
media.photobucket.com...

This is a Placenta:
pranabchatterjee.files.wordpress.com...

I see the Amniotic sac being removed with the very young fetus in the video.

This is a showing a picture inside the womb at an early stage.
www.camberwellultrasound.com.au...

[edit on 12-7-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It looked real but i dout it was.A very good fake.Just a human fetus with some modifications.A few fingers cut off here a mangeled face there.Aliens account for all there fetus's.They would never allow us to exzamine one of their alien fetus's like that.Anyway the cia would have seized that video even before it hit the net if they believed it was real.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 12-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Wow that would be pretty sick if what you said is true. Your saying they mutilated a pre-born baby to hoax an alien abortion, don't you think thats going a little too far.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I believe you are just trying to shock people.

You can clearly see that is not a human fetus....no way, not a chance.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost
Link to video...I Get:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

If you need help you can email [email protected]

we sometimes have to ban entire ISP Providers because of attacks on this website..

If you have been inadvertently caught up in one of these bans please accept our apologies email us and we will try to clear it up for you

ZG

ZG, that sounds like you are sharing the same IP range of someone else who made something wrong: basically, there are functions that allow webmasters to ban not just one ip, but even an IP range: many don't know that to ban a whole range (example: the IP which caused troubles is 195.130.224.18 and you decide to ban 195.130.224.* where * means from zero to 99) will get the only result to ban 99 innocent people
) is almost always a mistake. Many ignore that there are ISPs that use the system of the dynamic IP: for example, my ip is now different from the one that i would get if i'd disconnect and reconnect. You should explain the issue to your ISP, they will both take actions toward the person who caused the issue and the websites that are banning you for no reasons.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Great stuff but so fake.
The way the lady acts. The fact that some of the autopsy is in the dark, no reason for this. The fact that they are using a skinned rabbit available in most european markets/butchers.
Don't make youself look silly by believing this.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Why is the obviously distressed woman present while they're chopping up her abortion? The unprofessional approach added to the slick production values suggests that this is meant to be taken as a piece of entertainment rather than something which is being presented as absolute fact.

Interesting video though. Regardless or not of whether it is genuine, it never hurts to prod the average TV watching sheep into thinking about such things.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join