It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Interview (Roswell 1947) By Lawrence R. Spencer (Interviews, stories with an ET)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
While surfing today i came across this little gem www.theparacast.com... A book called Alien Interview based on the events of Roswell. This author received a package from a woman claiming to be a nurse in Roswell who was the conduit between a recovered ET body and the Military. The alien communicated telopathically only, and would only communicate with her. Some of the things the ET tells her is how Earth came about, genetic engineering, how we got to this planet, creation of animals, timeline of Earth, how they crashed and interviews conducted by Military with the ET. All based off real top secret documents. Has anyone else read this book? what do you think?

I've read and skimmed through a lot of the book and its got me really thinking about some things. Very, very odd. It talks of us being a prison planet, that we are ALL E.T.s that were captured by "The Old Emire" (described as Reptillans), brainwashed and given amnesia, sent to Earth, and everytime we die they capture our souls, and create the illusion we went to heaven and send us back so we continuously are brainwashed each time we die and theres no way to stop the cycle.

I know this is out there - But isnt ALL of the UFO field in some peoples eyes? What are your thoughts?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well that story right there is pretty funny. I mean if i watched star wars then star trek and then dune i could probably write something like this. This is fiction, at least i hope it is cause its some poorly planned non-fiction. Anyway, i skimmed thought some of it, complete nonsense.

good sci-fi maybe

Airl is currently stationed at a base in the asteroid belt which she refers as a "space station" in the solar system of Earth. First and foremost, Airl is herself. Secondarily, she voluntarily serves as an Officer, Pilot and Engineer in The Domain Expeditionary Force. In that capacity she has duties and responsibilities, but she is at leave to come and go as she pleases also.

i found this passage amusing, it seems like in every interview these aliens are jacks of all trades! Officer, Pilot, Engineer, an god knows what else ( scientist ).

i

[edit on 9-7-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
odd you make this thread now. this link to the pdf was in a new thread earlier today. in reading the first ten pages i new i needed to save the rest. can't wait to really read it, but i'm sure there's already an open thread on it. seems like a great read though.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
S& F

Can you post some paragraphs from the book, to give us the important facts.. I have an e-book "Day After Rosewell" and Philip Corso also speaks about what happened on that day in 1947 and afterwards

I will upload the e-book if anyone wants it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
in skimming through it now. it seemed to be similar to the law of one books. don't have time to post stuff about it just read it.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I have heard this before, more than likely disinformation in my humble opinion. I doubt any civilization would have that kind of technology, plus the story just doesn't fit with everything else.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Sure i'll excerpt some

Part 1 description of the ET

In stature and appearance the body was quite short and petite. About a 40 inches tall.
The head was disproportionately large, relative to arms, legs and torso, which where
thin. There were three "fingers" on each of two" hands" and "feet" which were
somewhat prehensile. 22 (Footnote) The head had no operational "nose" or "mouth"
or "ears". I understood that a space officer does not need these as space has no
atmosphere to conduct sound. Therefore, sound related sensory organs are not built
into the body. Nor does the body need to consume food, hence, the absence of a
mouth.
The eyes were quite large. I was never able to determine the exact degree of visual
acuity of which the eyes were capable, but I observed that her sense of sight must
have been extremely acute. I think the lenses of the eyes, which were very dark and
opaque, may also have been able to detect waves or particles beyond the visual
spectrum of light. 23 (Footnote) I suspect that this may have included the full range
of the electromagnetic spectrum, 24 (Footnote) or more, but I do not know this for
sure.

2nd Excerpt - Part of inteveriew

QUESTION - "What is the weapons capability of your
people?"
ANSWER -
VERY DESTRUCTIVE.
I did not understand the exact nature of the kind of
arms or weapons that they might have, but I did not
feel that there was any malevolent intention in her
reply, just a statement of fact.
QUESTION - "Why did your space craft crash?"
ANSWER -
IT WAS STRUCK BY AN ELECTRICAL DISCHARGE FROM THE
ATMOSPHERE WHICH CAUSED US TO LOSE CONTROL.
QUESTION - "Why was your space craft in this area?"
ANSWER -
INVESTIGATION OF "BURNING CLOUDS" / RADIATION /
EXPLOSIONS 29 (Footnote)
QUESTION - "How does your space craft fly?"
ANSWER -
IT IS CONTROLLED THROUGH "MIND". RESPONDS TO
"THOUGHT COMMANDS".

Part 3 excerpt - Taken out of body
Airl said that she sensed that I was confused about the idea. She said she would
demonstrate to me that I am also an immortal spiritual being. She said, "Be above
your body!" Immediately, I realized that I was "outside" of my body, looking down
from the ceiling at the top of my body's head! 54 (Footnote) I was also able to see the
room around me, including Airl's body sitting in the chair next to my own body.
After a moment, I realized the simple, but shocking, reality, that "I" am not a body.
In that moment a black veil lifted and for the first time in my life, and for a very long
time into the past, I realized that I am not "my soul", but that "I" am "me" -- a
spiritual being. This was an unexplainable epiphany, but one that fills me with a joy
and relief I cannot recall having experienced ever before. As for the "immortal" part,
I do not understand her meaning, as I have always been taught that I am not immortal
-- a spirit, perhaps -- but certainly not immortal!
After a moment -- I'm not sure how long -- Airl asked me if I had a better
understanding of the idea. Suddenly, I was back inside my body again, and said out
loud, "Yes! I see what you mean!".
I was so taken aback by the experience that I had to get up from my chair and walk
around the room for a few minutes. I made an excuse that I needed to get a drink of
water, and go to the restroom, which I did. In the restroom I looked at my "self" in
the mirror. I used the toilet, refreshed my make-up, and straightened my uniform.
After 10 or 15 minutes I felt more "normal" again and returned to the interview
room.
After that I felt as though I was no longer just an interpreter for Airl. I felt as though
I was a "kindred spirit". I felt like I was safe, at home, with a trusted friend or
family member, as close as any I have ever had. Airl sensed and understood my
confusion about the concept of "personal immortality". She began her first "lesson"
with me by explaining this to me."

Part 4, The ET starts to talk about how mankind came about, the Bible, God

- The reason is simple: the idea that human bodies evolved
spontaneously from the primordial ooze of chemical
interactivity in the dim mists of time is nothing more
than a hypnotic lie instilled by the amnesia operation
to prevent your recollection of the true origins of
Mankind. Factually, humanoid bodies have existed in
various forms throughout the universe for trillions of
years.
This was compounded by the fact that The Vedic Hymns
were brought to Earth 8,200 years ago by The Domain
Expeditionary Force. While they were based in the
Himalaya Mountains, the verses were taught to some of
the local humans who memorized them. However, I should
note that this was not an authorized activity for the
crew of The Domain installation, although I am sure it
seemed like an innocent diversion for them at the time.
The verses were passed along verbally from one
generation to the next for thousands of years in the
foothills and eventually spread throughout India. No
one in The Domain credits any of the material in the
Vedic Hymns as factual material, any more than you would
use "Grimm's Fairy Tales" 191 (Footnote) as a guide for
rearing children. However, on a planet where all of the
IS-BEs have had their memory erased, one can understand
how these tales and fantasies could be taken seriously.
Unfortunately, the humans who learned the Vedic verses
passed them along to others saying that they came from
"the gods". Eventually, the content of the verses were
adopted verbatim as "truth". The euphemistic and
metaphorical content of the Veda were accepted and
practiced as dogmatic fact. The philosophy of the
verses were ignored and the verses became the genesis of
nearly every religion practice on the planet, especially
Hinduism. 192 (Footnote)
As an officer, pilot and engineer of The Domain, I must
always assume a very pragmatic point of view. I could
not be effective or accomplish my missions if I were to
use philosophical dogma or rhetoric as my operations
manual. Therefore, our discussion of history is based
on actual events that occurred long before any IS-BEs
arrived on Earth, and long before the "Old Empire” came
into power. I can relate part of this history from
personal experience:

Sorry i couldnt add more! Read the book! its great so far! DEFINATELY ODD!

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Going by the excerpt alone, hack writing, possibly done quite a while ago.
The alien is well read on the Bible, and other religious texts.

Kidddie level Creationist Scifi.

Mike

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I dunno, they have no ears or use for them so how did this person talk to them?

and secondly, if these Reptiles take our souls then return us..what for? Why not just take the souls and be done with it. I don't see why any species would waste their time just to be here giving us live over and over to polute the planet and everything else we do. Sheer waste of time for those that are supposedly smarter and capable of bigger and better things.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I ve read this book.well written indeed but its just a story in my opinion.

why?

because the author says he took the nurses papers that tell the story and burnt them.how convenient to make a grandiose story and not have proof at all.

i think we should weed and put aside these kind of cases in order to stay with more bulletproof evidenced ones in the end.not to mention i read somewhere that this author is somehow connected with scientology.i believe theres a thread about said book somewhere in the forum.

so no evidence no case whatsoever.besides who would burn these manuscripts if they ever existed to begin with??????

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Well the parts you are reading are from the actual woman who supposedly was the only one the ET would come in contact with - not the author.

Suzque66 - Ive stated, and the book states, that the ET only communicated telapathically.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
I will upload the e-book if anyone wants it.

I bought the book but yes if you have it in ebook by all means... Its hard to cut and paste from real books you have to type it out

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
this was posted already on ATS but in any event

and here is the pdf

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It sounds similar to scientology. It's possible this was written to attract people to the religion. Someone more familiar with scientology should take a look at this.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
this was posted already on ATS but in any event

and here is the pdf

www.theparacast.com...

Been reading through it.

Past lives, the author being part of a Space Battalion.

This is fantasy fiction.

M

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
This is fantasy fiction.

I prefer to reserve judgment and sit on the fence until solid evidence can be had to make a better analysis and conclusion but that's just how I roll.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66 Sheer waste of time for those that are supposedly smarter and capable of bigger and better things.

Well your a perfect example of a wasted soul then
Bet you need to be recycled many times before you wake up

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just did a quick read through Lawrence Spencer's fascinating interview with the Roswell Nures.

Spencer is nominally editing a manuscript provided by nurse and alien translator/companion Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy.

His other works are available online.

Literature for Immortal Spiritual Beings

by Lawrence R . Spencer

The Oz Factors
The "Wizard of Oz" as an Analogy to the Mysteries of Life
( www.ozfactors.com )

Pan - God of The Woods
( www.godofthewoods.com )

The Big Bleep
The Mystery of a Different Universe
( www.thebigbleep.com )

Alien Interview
( www.alieninterview.org )

He's done substantial research on 9/11 and integrates the real life personnel liked Marcel, Cavitt, Blanchard, etc.

A universal Empire that the alien named Airl, is an immortal member of, the Domain, is detailed.

At the end of her narration MacElroy relates how she herself is a reincarnated member of the Domain.

It has been almost exactly 40 years since the crash
at Roswell. Since then it has become obvious to me
that I have been able to communicate telepathically
with Airl for one reason: I am one of the 3,000
members of the Lost Battalion. At this time, all of
the members of the Lost Battalion have been located
on Earth as a result of The Domain Annunaki Mission
and their use of the "Tree of Life" detection device.

Through my communication with Airl, I have recovered
some of my memory of lives I've spent on Earth over
the past 8,000 years. Most of these memories are not
especially important compared to the long backtrack
of events, but it has been a necessary stepping stone
to regaining my awareness and ability as an IS-BE.

I can also remember some dim patches of my life in
The Domain Expeditionary Force. I was a nurse there
too. For the most part I've been a nurse over and
over and over again down through the ages. I stick
with being a nurse because it is familiar to me. And,
I enjoy the work of helping people, as well as
members of the race of biological beings in The
Domain whose bodies look more like insects than
mammals, especially their hands ...

This is a quite charming mix of spiritual messages blended into thie alien encounter narrative. Spencer is obviously well read and writes complellingly.

So I hate to act like the Mean Ol' Debunker but this is a work of fiction though leagues above the stuff that tries to pass as document.

In fact the one note that soured me was the mention of the MJ-12, which tips one off as to Spencer's reading tastes.

Mike

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Going by the excerpt alone, hack writing, possibly done quite a while ago.
The alien is well read on the Bible, and other religious texts.

Kidddie level Creationist Scifi.

Mike

The alien is well versed in these writings. If you read the book you would see that the alien spent quite a while studying these books whilst captured. Encyclopedias, Bibles etc were all read whilst he/she was held at the Military Base.

top topics

join