It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite Sci-fi spacecraft?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Moya from Farscape for me.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by justinsweatt]

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
gotta say that there is no better way to fly than the improbability drive. Cheers to Douglas Adams and his improbable imagination and insight to inspire millions to wonder what 42 really has to do with anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Supposedly, they are remaking Flight of the Navigator (date is this year)...though not sure as most stories about it have a 2009 date. Just hope they leave out the Pee Wee Herman voice.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Fantastic, would love to see an updated version. Just bought the original on DVD last year since it almost never replays on cable.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well, the Argo from Starblazers was always one of my favorites. Building a spaceship out of a WW2 battleship is pretty cool, and the wave motion gun was the greatest weapon ever. www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I like this one

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The "ship" from the 1985 River Phoenix/Ethan Hawke movie Explorers. Essentially because your ship is anything you encase in the bubble that is created, from just a desk and Lazyboy to a whole building.

Ben Crandall, an alien-obsessed kid, dreams one night of a circuit board. Drawing out the circuit, he and his friends Wolfgang and Darren set it up, and discover they have been given the basis for a starship. Setting off in the ThunderRoad, as they name their ship, they find the aliens Ben hopes they would find... but are they what they seem?

edit on 6/1/2013 by Lucas73 because: Added quote and image.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Tough choice, there's so many to choose from.

I'd have to say the Normandy from mass effect, Or the emperors flagship Eclipse from Star Wars.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Id take ATLANTIS...
OR if thats taken
id settle for Galactica...

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The Galactica, hands down

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
My favourite sci-fi starship is the Cerberus-built Normandy SR-2 from Mass Effect 2 & 3 because two shots from it's Thanix cannon which is based on technology recovered from the Reaper know as Sovereign can take out a Collector cruiser if you have researched that upgrade in Mass effect 2.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
My FAVORITE ship? that could be hard.... I'll just pick one of the top five then...

The SDF 1 From Macross/Robotech would have to be on there, so will post a vid for it:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join