It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys are making crop circles : FACT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

You need to do some crop circle research, Real crop circles can not be explained by people smashing the crops down. there not smashed at all ,not a single stalk is broken, and thats just the tip of the iceberg so do some research so you dont sound so ignorant on the subject.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timfix

yes, a few people understand and some are still learning and some like to disagree or who knows are being paid to disagree and disinform.

once again the video interview shared that crop circles are being made by the greys ----and yes the real ones are.

the source is the late dr michael wolf who lived with the greys ,knows them better then your average contactee.

again, i noticed that right after i posted about dr wolfs info ,now only a few days ago, ----that the recent crop circle that includes a grey face . TO ME ITS A SIGN AS IF THEY READ MY EARLIER POST OR TELEPATHED WITH ME. ANYHOW , I WANT THE GREYS AND OTHER ET"S TO REACH OUR BLACK OPS /COVERT MILITARY DIVISIONS ----STOP THEM IF POSSIBLE. INFILTRATE THEM (for they are preventing human evolution ,need i say more)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Bit of info for you to assimilate for the people who assume that Fake crop circles stop growing because they're smashed down, have not done their research either.
You see, you're not bending 1 stalk over, your bending multiples, because of that, they take the stress more. Also farmers can still harvest the crop, because it still grows, even when laid flat, so they don't tend to lose any. The only damage that is done is when circle buffs decide to pay a visit and just blunder in

Of course you could give me a lot of facts and figures, backing your claim, known as the work of others, or you could get off your butt and give it a try

I believe that all crop patterns are fake. But that's my belief. Humans are more ingenious than you give them credit for.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
yawn..... this reminds me of what happens to the educated mind and or the scientific mind that sees what they want to see , thus only black n white moreless... so more yawning is occuring as a reaction to what was shared.

how many even researched the source i gave , or even listened half way thru where the info laid.

i guess the phrase teenage wasteland comes to mind ,although many are grown up now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join