It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Russians and the Black Horses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

What a thread! So much information and this is only the tip of the iceberg. Good stuff, I will have to look over it tomorrow as it is late here.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yeah me too... been getting data overload last few days working on many leads. One will blow you away but I need time to put it in order and I need to be awake to do that...

Leave off with the Polyus launch...

And a few Buran Moments... just because its a nice ship...

Buran-Energia. The Russian Space Shuttle system

Something else the Russian could do that ours can'

Test Buran Lift off

For a craft that only flew once it sure landed a lot

[edit on 2-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now can you get me a gate pass to have a look around?

OH BTW almost forgot... it is 'possible' that it is virtually invisible'

Hey Zorgon...You busy on the 24th of July?
('
')

Your reservations are confirmed for the July 24 tour of Edwards Air Force Base and NASA Dryden Flight Research Center.
Please arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. at the West Gate Parking Lot, which is 10 miles off Highway 14 at the Rosamond/Edwards AFB exit number 55. See the attached map. (Access either off of Highway 58 or via 120th Street East is NOT possible.)
Don’t rely on MapQuest or any other internet mapping service for directions! Simply rely on the instructions in the previous paragraph! To get to the West Gate you’ve got to go through the community of Rosamond.
The parking lot you’re looking for is perhaps 300-yards before the entry control point, on the right side of the road. You can’t miss it! There is a display of aircraft (the Century Series fighters) surrounding a bright orange air traffic control tower cab next to the parking lot. Don’t go to the guard shack! We’ll meet the group in the parking lot. Please watch for snakes.
Please watch your speed as speed limits are strictly enforced! There is a large brown “Welcome to Edwards AFB” sign that will mark the government property boundary.
Lunch will be available for purchase at the NASA Cafeteria. The tour is scheduled to end at 2:30 p.m.
Edwards is located in the Mojave Desert. It’s dry here, though not always hot. Bringing some water with you is probably a good idea, especially if you’re not used to desert dryness.
Don't forget to bring a valid government-issued photo ID. A driver’s license or passport will be acceptable. Also, please take note of the following ground rules:
Allowed Items
• Diaper Bags
• Purses
• Handicapped items such as wheel chairs, mobility and oxygen carts and prescription medications.
• Cameras (Except when on the Flight Line)
• Video Recorders (Except when on the Flight Line)
• Binoculars (and similar items).
• Service Animals

Disallowed Items
• Weapons of any kind, to include pocket knives, leatherman tools, scissors, large nail clippers, box cutters, num chucks, large or heavy link chain belts or necklaces and firearms of any type to include toys or items that resemble fire arms are absolutely prohibited.
• Illegal drugs to include marijuana and offenders are subject to prosecution.
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Pets
• Ice Chests

Note - Anyone entering the base or anything that is brought on base is subject to search by authorities.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please don't hesitate to either email or call us.
We'll see you soon! Thank you for registering for a tour of Edwards Air Force Base!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by LSWONE]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE
Hey Zorgon...You busy on the 24th of July?
('
')

Well my hernia surgery is on the 14th... so I should be mobile by then... if not I will have the ambulance drive me

I am sure its not listed under Zorgon though? Thanks, I'll be there

But seriously I have to ask...

Please watch for snakes.

leatherman tools
That will be hard... I'm lost without one of those
What they think I will take souvenirs?

num chucks
Okay if this is on the list, means someone tried

include toys or items that resemble fire arms are absolutely prohibited.
Gotcha... leave the Buck Rogers ray gun in the car

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Any buildings you want pictures of?
People will try to sneak anything in I guess. I will see if I can get you a triangle shaped heat tile from the shuttle...you know, like the ones that look like space junk floating around.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONEI will see if I can get you a triangle shaped heat tile from the shuttle...you know, like the ones that look like space junk floating around.

Kewl that would go well with my Russian Buran tile

Well a picture of the hanger that they hide that new shuttle in would be nice
even if the door is close

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSWONE
Is this being developed in Palmdale?

Awwww you guys...

What can I say? I am flattered... what a nice gesture on your part

You guys at Dryden...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The next one in the wind tunnel will be called the Zorgon!

I'm sure NASA has seen you on the boards enough that they MAY name one after you in the near future.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join