It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

When will I be called on?

No- not when I am going to die.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi uk ,
Did you manage to find out the message of the clock in the picture,or any of the other irregularities in pictures!!

Cannot even begin to imagine what they mean....

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hey Uk!
I'm going to ask you something, if yopu don't mind, of course.
I'd like to know about two matters, they're sorta related.
1- All the efforts I'm putting on stop being lazy are going to work someday? I mean, I'm trying to stop being a lazy a** for once, I've done a lot of things to reach it (incluiding some ranom acts of magic and the like), because I know it's my only way to get out of my country someday... Did the act of getting in touch again with my dad help on this? (I've always thought that the root of my lazyness was him, because he has been so lazy all his life and my mom always told me that I was like him. I started to believe this and started to hate him. Now we have a good relationship, even when it's thousand of miles away of being a normal daughter/father relationship)

2- Am I going to leave this country and reach the person I'm trying to? (I'm pretty sure I've found what some people name as "soulmate" or "twin flame", you name it...) Will that work? I mean, if I finally reach him...

I'm a 26 y.o. female, medium long brown curly hair, greyish blue eyes

Thanks, this two questions (the first one in special) are haunting my mind like mad lately.

- Cags

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble

When will I be called on?

No- not when I am going to die.

edit on 22-9-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

This reading has taken a while cos I really needed to be " in the zone " to ask the cards a question of that magnitude

Okaaaaay.....

This was quite a trippy reading and I must emphasise that the tarot is unlikely to work on a remote basis, but this is what the cards came up with.
Obviously you'll have your own interpretation of it, but this was a strong reading.

Covering you was the " Hanged man " which in conjunction with other cards indicates trials, sacrifice, prophecy and great insight and intuition.

Below you was " The World " which in conjunction with the " Knight of Wands " shows a move to a different place , and this departure could also be sudden. But not in the near future i.e 6 mths......
It could mean a vacation or a permanent move to pastures new.
A move to much more calm, peaceful waters maybe, as indicated by the 6 of Swords ....

Your " sees self " card was the Knight of Pentacles which shows that maybe you have an interest, some sort of responsibility ??
Other cards showed you have a vivid imagination and are intelligent and courageous...

But you did draw some quite dark cards, which I tried to pursue further....
Your outcome card was " Death " in relation to the question you asked, BUT in this case I believe it is a transformation from the life you have to a completely different lifestyle

I know you have the gift of vision yourself, I could sense it when I did the reading, and I think you already have a pretty good idea as to when you will be " called "
The cards are showing dark times ahead, a period of turbulence and great unrest....this showed on your cards and also has shown up on mine for a long time now

It is all pre- destined.....and although it was the " Devil " reversed, it could all be for the good, as opposed to evil or anything bad !

Hope this reading helped....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I understood the delay, I need the right time to RV with any accuracy.

This is very close to what the other two Taro readers said. They of course asked me a bunch of questions first. When I cut the cards, it was the Death card. She explained it meant "change" The second reading was the same thing. I cut the cards and it was the Death card again!

I have done everything in my life and people are always astounded to hear about the many brushes with death.
I scare people when I read their palms. Being Sagittarius I am bold and usually correct. Mitch does mean King of the World.

Knight of the Pentacles? Well evidently I have been told over and again that I am an Angel of a low rank. I am to basically be an usher when the time comes.
I really don't want to know when or I would just RV it.

What do you mean -the devil reversed

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Oh the Devil reversed is just the card upside down, which gives it a new interpretation.

Although the Devil is symbolic of Death, violence, turbulence, in its reversed state, alongside other cards in your reading, it signified pre- destiny.
The path you are following was decided a long time ago, by what or whom is open to interpretation

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by illece
Hi uk ,
Did you manage to find out the message of the clock in the picture,or any of the other irregularities in pictures!!

Cannot even begin to imagine what they mean....

Forget about the clocks illece, you have nothing to worry about sweetie, it seems quite possible that it could be the result of cam problems....really it could !!.

There is a possible message in the pics, but its not directed at you or your family, so seriously just forget about it all

You go have some fun with that beautiful granddaughter of yours yeah....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Hi again uk.
been thinking about the things in photos.......the orbs could be bubbles the shapes seashells and the clock something that will happen at that time ,all to do with water or the seaside .

What do you think??

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

I gotta go offline illece, but I will reply to your last post by private message next time I'm online. I will give you my personal interpretation and not the cards....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

look forward to hearing from you ,,thanks for putting up with me and my questions .
illece

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Hey Cags

Not forgotton about you sweetie, I'll post the reading over the weekend yeah...just want to do another quick reading on it because tbh it's rather intriguing

Take care,,,

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

heh! thank you!! I'll be waiting!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

This was a strong reading Cags, but please note tarot readings done remotely like these are unlikely to work yeah, but strange things do happen ........

The initial reading seemed to focus on the past, the past certainly dominated so it must be important. It made me feel quite sad actually because the cards showed much sadness, despair, hopelessness, and a feeling of being trapped, imprisoned in a life that brought you pain and tears

I think there was death also....maybe someone you cared for, loved a lot, because the Death card was the outcome card, combined with the 10 of Swords and the Tower

This was death.......

Your covering card here was the 9 of Swords reversed, which shows doubts, fears, desperation, and once again the feeling of being trapped, these cards were very unhappy cards Cags....BUT at least they were in the past !!

You are very dreamy, love using your mind, your imagination, you certainly seem to be on some sort of " path " to unravel matters and discover the truth about something ???
Intriguing....

I asked the cards about your feeling of laziness, lack of motivation, in fact a couple of cards, Death reversed and the World reversed indicate this may last for just a little while longer, but it will pass, and energy, determination and initiative will replace those feelings that are haunting you at the moment

Now the High Priestess blocked me on the question about your father, so the future remains unrevealed to you on that for the time being, the fates do not want you to know just yet how that will unfold

But on the other question about the person you're trying to reach....Mmmmm, this was weird !!
Your covering card was the Fool, a card of obsession, frenzy, mania, complete intoxication and desire

Baby, whoever this guy is, you are CRAZY about him !!!
Well the cards show it anyway...

The thing that mystified me though was two imagination cards came up, the Moon reversed and the 7 of Cups, so you must dream about him a lot, or else he isn't real !!

The cards also showed obstacles in the way of reaching him, money seemed to be an issue here, and your outcome card on this was the Lovers reversed, which shows failure and false heart

Hey I only read the cards.....but hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Oh lord, the past cards are almost 100% certain. Well, my granpa died 1 moth ago and that death put me on a different lane, i.e: I would never talk again to my dad since then and also affected my relationship with my mom in a possitive way. So sad, but it was sorta good that my gramsp left us...

Ow... so... maybe it's better not try to reach him? I mean, I'm convinced he's the one! hahahaha! yeah, I dream abut him a lot, not in a obsessive way anywa, but he's not having preciselly a good time and I use to spend some time sending him light and love every night. Just in case.

Thank you a LOT! it was a great reading!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Once again absolutely spot on in your reading! Daughter in law was supposed to return to work at the end of the month,got a redundancy notice on monday,she will try to get another job but at the moment jobs are not that easy to come by.
So well done , you really are brilliant at your readings!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hello uk!
Are you still offering to read? I don't want to impose!
If you are, I have issues lol! I feel like I'm waiting for something, and I'm not quite sure what. I know that I'm waiting for what happens with the country, but that's definitely not it. I may be waiting on my own mind to be made up about the men in my life, and I'm almost certain I'm waiting on said men to solidify their positions in what they are going to be to me. My boyfriend hasn't really done much growing and evolving over the time we have been together, and he has LOTS of issues, where I have done quite a bit of changing and have to dance around his issue subjects, and don't really have much in the way of personal triggers that get in the way of progressing in life. My other man is a very close friend who has been in my life a long time, and something about him, and emotions and intuition surrounding him lead me down other thought paths. I'm not going to say too much since this is a public forum, but if you want more detail on this please, u2u me
I also am curious how difficult it will be for me to make it through my next chosen school paths of molecular biology and subsequently naturopathy, if there is any drama surrounding my current job, and what sort of path I should follow regarding my larger life goal of changing the world. If there are any other glaring items the cards want to scream at me, I'm listening.
If you aren't reading any longer, I hope you are at least amused by my request

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GnosisPhoenix

Hey !!

I'll do your reading over the weekend sweetie, but can you please post a ballpark age, cos I need to know for significator purposes....thanks

What I need to know is if you are a teenager or under or over 30.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Thank you, and sure! I'm 29, my boyfriend is 26, and my friend is 28.
Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Greetings! I don't have a specific question, more of a general review whenever you have time. I use to give readings a lot, for free, but haven't done that in quite awhile.

My name is Cindy, I have brown hair, and have been 43 for a few months - although I still don't see how that's possible lol.

Thanks for your time, it's greatly appreciated!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GnosisPhoenix

This was quite an interesting reading, and it puzzled me at first, the reason being the tarot showed success ahead on your chosen career path but also failure

Your covering card was " The Fool " which alongside other cards indicate obsession, and this is to do with both your career and for some reason also your health and wellbeing ?
I don't know exactly what it is from the cards but obsession was showing in each reading I did on your work prospects, so I would say it has to be connected to this and not your love life.

The cards also indicated trials and sacrifice will also have to be made in order to achieve the success you desperately want in your destiny path ahead....and I think you already know deep down inside what that destiny path is

The cards show success will be yours in molecular biology but it is incomplete. It is not complete success, there are many obstacles to overcome and unfortunately you may fail on something that is very important to you !

On your love life side, the cards showed a change of direction with a new partner is ahead of you. I think your close friend may become even closer

Hope this helps a little, but as I've stated so many times on this thread, the cards really should not work on a remote basis, and I have no idea how they possibly can !!

Do you fear death btw ??
Just asking cos when I was doing the reading the " Death " card came up, and other cards surrounding it showed fear, despair, and also obsession once more.
Mmmm, all very interesting....

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join