It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital TV -Mindcontrol program underway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
proliberty.com...

It has recently been decided on a global scale to eliminate the standard analog television broadcasts and convert to digital only. Why? If SSSS was being broadcast through traditional televisions via the analog system, it would show up as static on our stations and, therefore, be detectable. Once SSSS is delivered digitally through HDTV, no one will notice. Apparently David Carradine might of been one of the first test subjects. Perhaps M J also took too many meds due to staying up late watching the boob tube. Perhaps, i am wrong and we have yet to see what the goals are of the black ops mind control project. All i can say is read the details and share any relative info . And remember one thing if i start posting info that is counter to this or anything that the "cabal" or nwo type heads are planning ,then you will know that the end is near. Well , perhaps not the end but that the sheepel are super-sheepel now .

My guess is that they will get more folks to join the military with this. That they may target intelligent folks such as myself who are informed and get them to go insane? Or to simply induce negative thinking, bad moods etc??? Yet, folks me know that its not just throwing your tv out the window that will stop this, for one must reside outside the field range. Which means out in the country away from tv's and broadcast antaneas etc. Now, perhaps if we are lucky that the black ops folks decide to change there ways and use this for the good and broadcast positive signals, signals that make you want to read a book, expand your consciousness, evolve and be nicer to your fellow human?

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A major point in the switch to DTV is the prevention of detection of shape shifting by those in the MSM. It's easily fixable with the switch FWIW.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is precisely what Alex Jones and Steve Quayle spoke of the other day.

SOLUTION: Dont watch tv. It all sucks anyway. You cant get the truth, and its all a pack of lies.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
No offense, but let's put on our Critical Thinking Hat for a second. I skimmed the link you posted in hopes that I could at least gain perspective, but it just wasn't happening.

Some questions I have:

Why does a digital signal make us more susceptible to programming? Clearer picture and sound? I fail to see how that has anything to do with this SSSS stuff. Analog signals can be very clear as well...The article even says that the military used plain FM signals to do their testing. Those aren't digital.

The evidence shows that HD technology can also be used to remotely gain complete control over the thoughts, emo...blah blah

What evidence? As far as I can tell, no such evidence was cited. The author mentioned Dr. Delgado's work to back up his claims, but if I recall, he used specifically modulated EM waves/fields to get results just like the example I mentioned above. I just don't see how there's any connection to HDTV/Digital signals.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
so far i found

So the switch means better reception for tv programs and also mind control experiments,thus the brave new world ! And you do not have to even own a tv , by just being near the field is all it takes . They just have to know where you are . Who wins? people off the grid and away from modern development.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timfix

DIGITAL TV -MINDCONTROL PROGRAM UNDERWAY

Have you ever seen the movie, 'Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch'?

This old and somewhat hokey flick forwards a similar concept... except the victims all have to be wearing a special kind of Halloween mask that then channels the evil into them from a TV commercial.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I didn't bother making the switch, I'm still getting a lot of Canadian channels though. If this thing is suppose to be global I wonder when they plan on going digital? So far I haven't heard anything.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
US PATENT # 4,858,612, issued to Philip Stocklin Dec. 19, 1983, is "For direct transmission of sound into the human auditory cortex [a section of the brain]."

The abstract basically explains that ears are no longer necessary because words can be implanted directly into your brain. This is called "synthetic telepathy."

So, i presume they could be doing subliminal mind control , thus obey , stay passive , join the military, don't think outside the box. But can they focus in on specific people and therefore send them specific mind control programs. If so , then it would be nice if a hacker can send something back at them , if so that would be called karma : )

Well, although i tend to joke about things at the same time i investigate them, i think something is up here. I will now have to watch my reactions and any changes in beliefs. If anyone experiences strange mood swings etc ,becareful , dont get suicidal , dont join the military ..... think positive, for we can overcome (this)

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly 33

The way the analogue signals are transmitted there is limited bandwidth or space for the information to be transmitted.
Because of the limited bandwidth there is also a smaller range of frequencies that can be transmitted.

Using digital they have more bandwidth available.

They can also transmit more than one channel on the same frequency, a bit like have two youtube windows open at once.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have been very suspicious from the start with the digital switchover.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that the governments are using new frequencies to transmit the digital signals.
They are selling the old frequencies off to businesses and are going to make a lot of money.

With the old analogue signals it is not to difficult to use an oscilloscope to inspect the signal and see if anything is added, with digital you can't.

In the UK you have to pay for a licence to watch live TV.
If you are not licenced then they are very heavy handed even if you don't have a TV. So the government has a database of who isn't being brainwashed by the TV. Many people forget that the BBC is a state owned radio and TV broadcaster.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

his is a video about how TV is being used to manipulate the masses, regulate your thoughts and keep you ignorant, "busy" and under control. It shows how your mind is conditioned through repetitive imagery and messages.

new topics

top topics

join