It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military pay, taxing your taxes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPC_D
reply to post by badmedia

I might do just that sift threw the codex de tax.. any way all this thread was suposed to be about was why is the goverment taxing your tax dollars? it's like they make all this tuff up as they go and no one know wtf is going on any more.

No need to sift through tax code. If you want to understand the scam of our economic system, I recommend:

I Want the Earth Plus 5%

Which shows why people will forever be in debt, and that is impossible to pay the debt back, as they never actually create the interest money they charge. They loan out $100, they expect $105 in return. But as only $100 is created for the loan, it's impossible to pay back the other $5, because it doesn't exist. The only way to pay back that extra $5 is if you make it off someone else. Well of course, someone is going to come up short somewhere. The reason you see them adding so much "new money" these days is because the only way to keep it going is to use the newly created money as a way of making up that "$5", but of course it just keeps getting worse and worse.

As for where our tax dollars themselves specifically go, you can read up on the grace commission report. This was done by Reagan back in the 80's(ordered before he got shot and changed his tune).

Grace Commission Report

From the report:

With two-thirds of everyone's personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal debt and by Federal Government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their Government.

In this, they found that all the income tax actually pays is the interest on the federal debt.

In fact, even during the Clinton years when we had a "balanced budget" the federal debt still increased. Why? Because we couldn't even afford to pay the interest payments on the debt.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tank2/8

first off let me say I am sorry for takeing so long to get back to your post.

Yes they have been charging rent for 2 years now and if you’re a new to the post just getting here you have to pay first months rent never mind if you already spent your money on moving and cant afford it I suppose you can always get a loan from the army and pay it back later right? and never mind that we on this post pay a higher premium than those off post do oh and all sow never mind that there is a 6 month waiting list to get housing and Oh lest I forget that the privet housing well all the new stuff late 90+ is all for officers and not enlisted because they make more money off the officers BAH and since I live where one of the war colleges are that = allot of cash for them and not to mention the 1.6 bill they got for 3 bases for renovations to housing. Military anything = SCAM!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join