It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ok folks.

Let me put this BS to bed about we Masons being some sort of boogie man.

For gods sake if we were, our numbers would be a helluva lot better! I dont see many of the 20 somethings beating our doors down to get in...for that matter I have a pretty dim view of most of the lot. Lazy, self-absorbed, spineless, nancy boys that have never had their nails dirty.

I apologise to the 10% of them that are good young MEN.

We Masons have been being maligned since our "beloved" mother church decided she should "off" all of us. Then the "freak" christian groups/leaders that had some weird "anti facination" (?) with us. No good deed goes unpunished I guess.

WE ARE FAMILY MEN. WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY (whats left of it). WE DONT MAKE A BIG DEAL OF OURSELVES.

WE AINT THAT POWERFUL!!!

You see us with our funny hats on streets corners. We are collecting for the hospitals so that crippled and burned children can get help... NO ONE is turned away.

You see us when you see the little box at a check out. That goes to help kids that cant get help anywhere else....NO ONE is turned away.

"OH, you just dont KNOW what REALLY goes on." yeah? think so?

We are here for the kids.....YOUR KIDS!

Well, I'll tell you what buddy. Put your money where your mouth is. How many kids has YOUR organization helped? Huh? OH. Dont belong to one. Hmm. Too busy I guess? BLOODY SURE NOT TOO BUSY TO BASH US!

I am a 20+ year Texas Mason. I have had the pleasure of "gripping " my brothers from Canada, England,Australia, Caribbean, and several states. WE ARE THE SAME!

I remember a brother from Australia. Had little tassles and bells on his apron. We had a polite chuckle at his expense but afforded him NO disrespect. That man knew his work! We have our regional differences is all. Hey, he maybe right with the "jingle bells". We didnt care. He was our brother.

Folks. There maybe members of my brotherhood that have forgotten there obligations. The politicians come to mind. They lost there way and could EASILY joined dark forces.

The rest of us did not.

Please, we ask for nothing but charity for the kids that isnt covered by our dues. Most of the doctors (if not all) are pro bono. Equipment isnt cheap though. Neither is building upkeep.

Please, consider when you see a lodge, realise that there are men and (and if an Eastern Star chapter is there) women that care. We dont want to rule the world. We just want to make it a little better for ALL of us. Even the bashers!

FIAT LUX!

KONX OM PAX!

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the first 3 degree's arnt bad

the rest after that are, because im pretty sure they understand what they are doing is wrong.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I try to explain these things to people whenever it comes up. To me, the masons just seem like a bunch of guys meeting together. Whatever they do? I couldn't say. I hadn't realized that the Masons do charity work however. It really is unfortunate, but its just another group of peoples that christians have easily and literally demonized.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
psh.
my tinfoil hat proves you wrong

[edit on 27-6-2009 by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Who exactly accused them of being illuminati???

filling space
fill space

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Nicely put, very well done. Chances are that it is the mystery of it all that can lead to the legendary wild story's. As well as when a few bad apples engage in less that acceptable behavior n are NOT tossed out on their ear, it CAN lead some outside the lodge to believe that regardless of what a Brother does, he will always be protected just because he is a brother. I think that is what bothers most who question "What goes on behind the lodge door". Maybe some examples can be given of masons who were tossed out on their ears n stripped of their membership for unacceptable behavior. Please, the floor is yours.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'd like to add some food for thought. There are literally thousands of religious, fraternal, and business organizations that hold private, closed door meetings. For some reason, the Masons always get blamed for holding private meetings behind closed doors.

How is that any different from a private company's Board of Directors meeting? Or the Rotary? Or your local bank? Or your local church's Board of Directors?

As I mentioned, how come the Rotary, the Moose, the Elks, the Oddfellows, etc. don't get as much controversy as the Masons do? I can think of hundreds of other organizations that are most definitely of a malevolent origin besides the Masons.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

Well at least you are familiar with the first three degrees. Tell me, is the Scottish Rite more evil than the York Rite, or are you referring to a Rite system less common, or that's strictly in England.

And, seeing as how most seem to regard the First three degrees of the Blue Lodge as a stepping stone to the various other Rite systems (since you must be a Master Mason to join most side orders, or to participate in Masonic officer systems. )

@Felonius, this is a rather pointless thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
"@Felonius, this is a rather pointless thread."

agrees with Rune first time in her life. lol

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have read that and I still waiting for my check from doing all of this evil that we seem to guilty of! I am a 32 degree Mason and have been in the club for 35 years and during that I have raised money for the poor, put braces on kids that had either polio or needed them from birth defect and who could not afford to pay anything. And this is not counting helping people that have been burned by fires, again without taking any form of payment for time or service. I would guess with the children that were and are the Shriners Hospital with cancer, or another health problems without the ability to pay makes the Mason a bunch of low life's that suck the life out of the living and I might add those who are helped are not Masons nor they are not needed to be!

Secrets meeting, yes we have them, the lights are turned on and general a note is placed in the news paper (those super secret ones), and the light in on outside the Lodge. My question would be the average nay sayer, what have you done in your life! Have you went out of your way to reach down put up a child, the old, the poor? On is it easier just to make fun of something that you heard some where without any facts to that persons life or what he/she has done. I can say this without a doubt, Masons are the most caring people that I have ever been around.

Lastly, the ones that are saying well I am good guy and I have never been asked to join! Here is your answer, a Mason will never ask you to join! You must ask to become one. You will never be asked!

Tru

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by truskeptic

Lastly, the ones that are saying well I am good guy and I have never been asked to join! Here is your answer, a Mason will never ask you to join! You must ask to become one. You will never be asked!

Tru

I must deny ignorance here, my grandfather was with the Scottish Rite, and at his funeral the masons asked me to take his place. I thought about it and did not join. So just to give some clarity here, at least one person has been asked to join, and that was me.

And no they did not seem like the Illuminati type.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

We Masons are not Illuminati!!!

While all Masons are clearly not the Illuminati, that still does not mean that the Illuminati are not Masons.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Hi, felonius and other first grade/level members of groups.

I have previously been in the "Optimist club", doing nice
things to other people, like christmas-eating-stuff-baskets,
. . .etc. . .

As we all know, it's the top "levels" of those groups that
need our. . . attention. . . B-)

BUT,
what quality of a person do you think your
name represent ???

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
May I counter with "What quality people are in the Optimists"? Are they screened and voted on? What are their "upper levels" up to? And I make no accusation here, but can their motives be proven as beneficial to humanity? Not to be smartass, yet it seems here that any fraternity/social club needs to be justified.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I well know the Masons are nothing to do with the Illuminati or the Bilderscum. You however, in a similar way to the John Birch Society are an easy target for those institutions to shift suspicion on to you.

By all means people should look into things - and I was always suspicious of the Masons - but after much looking, I can't see any connection to anything suspicious.

All I found out was a desire to help people - and I think at higher levels probably to oppose the Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Thank you sir or maam for a reasoned response that i agree with. The poster I posited this to has yet to be heard from.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Erikzmindcontrolguy

Not to derail, but how is this different than police departments protecting their brothers who commit brutal illegal crimes against citizens, then hiding behind an illegal facade? Sorry, rant over . Back to you...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Erikzmindcontrolguy

I agree. I myself have been there to "blackball" a strayed brother. He wasnt living up to his obligation to take care of his family.

This is not acceptable.

The politicians that engage in this stuff...well. They are surrounded by there own kind in there own lodge.

I would not visit one or call him brother.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

My name was a joke. Been using it in gaming clans for a while. I saw the name of a jazz guy, Thelonius Monk and thought HAHA! FELONIUS MONK!
Sort of an oxymoron.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Here's something you folks should have a look at......

freedocumentaries.net...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join