It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former CIA Spy Speaks Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

CBS News' Kimberly Dozier speaks with Robert Baer, who recounts his unique experiences as a CIA operative and discusses the future state of diplomacy between the U.S. and Iran.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

thanks for the link , anywhere the propaganda agent john124 is back with his twitter BS like 'tanks rolling into tehran'

check your preivous thread

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kombatt98

Thanks, I saw

he's got his government approved blinders on

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38f5f801e69e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thank you, that was an excellent video piece and I will be reading his books. What a couple next door huh? The kind you would love to have over for a BBQ and lots of wine, lol!

As for Iran, I think he sums it up precisely with the time has come for us to acknowledge Iran as one of the Superpowers if for no other reason than to invite them to the negotiation tables as equals.

As he stated it worked when Nixon did this with China and the time to do the same Iran is ripe.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
nothing more than a brainwashed servant encouraging a new world order that will suck up to 'the enemy' close a deal that will destroy the west economically like he said in china.
this isnt breaking news to a free mind or conspiracy theorist just another msm advert for elitist media barons.

new topics

top topics

join