It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why are there so many banned people in this thread?

And to the people that argue about how many jews died, do you really think that matters? The people responsible for such a giant mass-murder as the 9/11 attacks, would surely not be below sacrificing a few hunded of their own people as well, methinks. (Also, Jews may not even be considered "their own people" to certain Zionists...)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Why is this in the hoax bin? I thought the jury was still out on 9/11. Or did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Many of mikesinghs threads have been deleted...i just registered here, fishy much?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Why is this in the hoax bin? I thought the jury was still out on 9/11. Or did I miss something?

It's really simple, ATS forms your qualitative opinions for you now, it's much better this way.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

and, yet, you have an opinion that is so wrong about this individual and you publicly state it.

ironic.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Putting threads into a forum labeled 'Hoax', then disabling the subscribe button, that's about as close to censorship as you can get without actually taking responsibility for it, it's not something ATS should be proud of. I don't know about the other members here, but I find the intellectual babysitting insulting and transparent. This thread is a fine example of how the hoax forum can be used to supress information, and honestly, it's not far from Libel.
If you're going to outright call someone a liar (hoaxer), you should at least have to put your name on it, or is there a new ethical revolution I'm not aware of it where it's now kosher to hide behind your own accusation. Did you move this thread to the hoax bin, crackeur? Who here decides what information is valid and by what criteria? Was it you? It used to be the membership of the forum and we did a damned fine job of it.
edit on 16-9-2012 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

a very large percentage of the threads in this section are here because the material is hoaxed. That doesn't mean that the person who posted the thread is a liar, it means the content they posted, which they thought was true, is not. If you go and find a video of bigfoot eating a cheese sandwich with aliens, and you post it in the crypto forum because you think it's real, and it is subsequently shown to be hoaxed, the thread moves to the hoax forum and you are not penalized for hoaxing unless you made the video and deliberately tried to scam the community.

This specific thread was moved here because the opening post is based on known hoaxes, as the title reads. If you come up with a theory, based on known hoaxes, that theory is going to be moved to the hoax section.

If you peruse the titles of the threads here, you'll find that very few threads have "[HOAX] in the title. This is because the topic is a hoax but the poster did not, intentionally, try and hoax the community. This thread is a perfect example of that.

Before you raise the question, let me say that the OP was banned for reasons related to this thread but not for hoaxing the community.

As to why you can't subscribe to threads in the hoax section, I'm not sure about that, it's a tech issue that Bill would have to address. I still get updates on this thread so I guess I'm still subscribed to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by twitchy

a very large percentage of the threads in this section are here because the material is hoaxed.

Says who? By what criteria? Why do we need the staff at ATS to determine the validity of information for us rather than figuring that out for ourselves, when we were quite capapble of forming our own opinions for years?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Are you telling me you believe that there was only one jew who died in the towers? That they all knew to stay home that day? That, somehow, Israeli intelligence knows the contact information of all jews that worked in the towers and all, but one, were told to stay home?

Edited to add:
along with the debunking sites linked early in the thread, here's another source

web.archive.org...://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

US gov't which even provides a partial list of jewish people who perished in the towers that day. 76 people listed there and my friend Doug Irgang, who was also jewish, died that day as well so there's 77 jews who died, contradicting the one dead jew theory.

The theory this thread purports, is based on known hoaxes. You can play ostrich and pretend all you want that the one dead jew hoax is true but it won't change the fact that more than one jew died that day and, therefore, this thread's reason for relocation makes sense.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

US gov't which even provides a partial list of jewish people who perished in the towers that day. 76 people listed there and my friend Doug Irgang, who was also jewish, died that day as well so there's 77 jews who died, contradicting the one dead jew theory.

The theory this thread purports, is based on known hoaxes. You can play ostrich and pretend all you want that the one dead jew hoax is true but it won't change the fact that more than one jew died that day and, therefore, this thread's reason for relocation makes sense.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend. That's terrible.

However, I would like to respectfully state that I personally see some flaws in your logic for moving this thread. You mention that the government publishes statistics about this. And they do -- they publish statistics about all kinds of things. However, I'll point out that many people believe they have motives to lie, and they do so on a daily basis.

I am more likely to believe YOU telling me about your deceased friend, than some numbers on a list, provided by a government that has lied to me time and time again. Again, sorry about your friend.

The biggest flaw is that this entire theory is not based on the "one dead jew" theory. This is not the "one dead jew" thread. This is the "Mossad and CIA did it" thread, which if you take the time to read the OP, is based on a lot more points than "one dead jew." Maybe it is based on multiple known hoaxes, and that's what you actually meant to say?

Something doesn't seem right here.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

go back and read the first few pages. there are two key components raised in the opening post that are hoaxes and they are part of the overall conclusion the op raises.

I'm not going to debate the move any more than has already been debated. I was just clarifying something that twitchy likes to bring up every so often.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

reply to post by iwilliam

go back and read the first few pages. there are two key components raised in the opening post that are hoaxes and they are part of the overall conclusion the op raises.

I'm not going to debate the move any more than has already been debated. I was just clarifying something that twitchy likes to bring up every so often.

I'll admit that I'm not the best at separating the "wheat from the chaff" on this one, as I don't really follow 9/11 conspiracies that much. So if some are "known" to be hoaxes, I would not know which.

But thanks for coming back to clarify. I'll have a look for that.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

only one jew...all jews...jewish people...who was also jewish...77 jews...one dead jew...dead jew hoax... one jew .

Um, no...
I'm telling you that nitpicking one detail in a thread and using that as a flim flam premise for pigeon holing the entire thread by labeling it a hoax is hooey and frankly, nefarious.

The membership here is perfectly capable of deciding what information is valid and what isn't, that's called forming an opinion adn there's a wealth of perfectly well known and widely reported evidence and information to implicate the involvement of Israeli operatives in the events of 9-11.
edit on 16-9-2012 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I do believe you might want to read the post above yours.

You can continue to argue with me over this until your blue in the face but you won't get anywhere because, when someone bases their theory on faulty facts, lies and hoaxes, the theory is suspect.

We make our decisions based on facts. You can continue to make yours based on fantasy. It's cool. Someone needs to keep promoting things like no planes, holograms, billy meier, Blossom Goodchild and nesara or they'll be forgotten so thank you for believing in santa claus.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

...so thank you for believing in santa claus.

Oh I see...
Good luck with that.

Two questions though, what do you really know about Santa Claus, and excepting yourself of course, who the hell said anything about blossom goodchild?

You think MOSSAD's involvement in 9-11 is a hoax, despite a wealth of well documented evidence to the contrary, or did you just nitpick that one detail and use that as a flimsy excuse to bury the entire thread? Is the same standard applied to all threads here, one little detail and the entire premise is a hoax, or is it some esoteric or whimiscal decision making process that obviously favors certain topics?
What's so fantastic or hard to believe about MOSSAD's involvement in 9-11, or are you really just hung up on the 'jew thing'?
Shall we discuss Santa Claus with the rest of the profane masses here, or would you like to speak in at least some assemblance of relevance about the MOSSAD agents that followed Atta around, the warnings not to go to work that were sent and later confirmed by Odigo, the Israeli art students, or the vans full of former mossad demolition experts, large amounts of cash, boxcutters, and traces of explosives, or the dancing and high fiving Israelis who were there to 'document the event' that later turned all out to be former MOSSAD and IDF after being given a free ride home by dual US/Israeli Michael Chertoff? That's just scratching the surface.
That's what this thread is about Crakeur, but you knew that.

Ever play Whack-A-Mole Crakeur?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-9-2012 by twitchy because:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'll have to back those who have stated that the decision to move this thread to the HOAX forum is suspicious. I understand that making the claim that only one Jewish person died in the towers is absolutely insane and also false, but as someone who has extensively researched the events surrounding 9/11, not really the day itself but the events before and after, there is a plethora of evidence to suggest many different people were warned beforehand, including prestigious Jews who worked in the towers with political connections. There is also evidence, however circumstantial which is always debatable, that people who were involved with these attacks and may have helped perpetrate them were Jewish and/or of Israeli descent, or had some connection to either one. I have not read every post in this thread so I don't know if they were even brought up, but I am curious, if there is evidence brought forth to this thread that would contradict the argument it is a hoax, would the decision be reversed? Or is a banishment to the HOAX bin permanent?

It is somewhat interesting to me that somebody, somewhere, is deciding what is a known falsehood or lie and what is not. There are many topics on this website that are obviously based on lies, but there is a lot more that lay somewhere between the lines of ambiguity and I think it is the job of the researchers of this site to figure out for sure what is true and what is based in fantasy.

I agree with Twitchy that the community at large does a fantastic job at discerning themselves what is false and what is not. You see it all the time, people are ready to jump on something from the get-go and provide information to argue the original claim in a thread. I'm not posting this to argue with anyone, just voicing my support of the notion that something seems wrong with this.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You think MOSSAD's involvement in 9-11 is a hoax, despite a wealth of well documented evidence to the contrary, or did you just nitpick that one detail and use that as a flimsy excuse to bury the entire thread? Is the same standard applied to all threads here, one little detail and the entire premise is a hoax, or is it some esoteric or whimiscal decision making process that obviously favors certain topics?

I guess he won't answer that.

Come back Mike Singh. Your threads brought me here.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
This video was posted in the OP, it substantiates the thread, period.

Urban Moving Systems, said to be the recipient of $498,750 in Federal Assistance June 22, 2001, the owner of which fled the country after being questioned by the FBI on 9-12, and whose employees failed subsequent polygraph tests, had some interesting paint jobs...

Also interesting to note, Dominik Suter's dismissed pro se $3 million bankruptcy, and his placement on a FBI terrorist watchlist.
And let's not forget this little gem...

ABC News
6/21/2002
“Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.”

Ya think?

Evidence linking these Israelis... How is something in evidence to the US Government a 'hoax' here on ATS?

whatreallyhappened.com...

Then of course you have the dancing Israelis who later turned out to be Mossad and IDF, appearing on television in Israel claiming they were there to 'document the event'... What 'event' do you think they were there to document, most folks would consider the attacks of 9-11 to be a tragedy rather than high fiving each other in celebration as thousands of people died in front of them. It's utterly sickening.

Fox news spent a lot of time and money producing a 4 part special with Britt Hume regarding Israeli Spy rings operating in the US that was going to air shortly after 9-11, they pulled it. Fortunately it survived the memory hole...

Why is mikesingh's post historyblank now, is that something to do with banned members?

Edit:
Alex Jones' interview with former State Department official Steve Pieczenik discussing Mossad's connections to 9/11 from this thread

edit on 28-1-2016 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join