It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The CIA/MOSSAD, AMAN/DIA did 9/11! [BASED ON KNOWN HOAXES]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Courtesy: Hybrideb

This post is not about how it could have been done, but who did it and why?

Here are some intriguing revelations and clear evidence that Mossad, and the broader Jewish mafia planned, orchestrated and benefited from the 9/11 episode. These are the facts for all to see. And all this cannot be coincidence! In other words there’s more than meets the eye here!

Here are selected excerpts from the article. Click on the links below for the complete details:

Who leased the WTC only seven weeks before 9/11?

viri.org archives

Larry Silverstein – Larry had breakfast in “Windows on the World” restaurant every single morning. On 9/11 he never showed up. Neither did his daughter who worked in building 7. Silverstein was personal friends with media baron Rupert Murdoch, former Israeli President, Ariel Sharon, as well as Benjamin Netanyahu.

Who Was Leased The Retail Area Beneath The WTC?

Frank Lowy — The retail area was leased by Lowy in May 2001, for $27 million for a 99-year lease. A member of the Golani Brigade, he fought in the Israeli war of independence. Lowy steered clear of the WTC on 9/11.

Who Ran Security At All Three Airports Of The “Alleged” Hijackings?

The Security company, ICTS International / Huntsleigh USA (wholly owned subsidiary) was in charge of security ops at these airports. These were owned by Ezra Harel and Menachem Atzmon. Both Israeli Jews. It has a mix of security experts and Israeli intelligence.

So how did they allow 19 Arabs on board 4 different planes with boxcutters, mace, and even a gun, or is there something else going on here?

Who had the contract to run security at the WTC?

Kroll Associates owned by Jules Kroll who is Jewish. Kroll was run by Jerome Hauer also Jewish whose mother is an honorary president of the Daughters of Zion movement that is one of the central Zionist organizations involved in the creation and maintenance of the State of Israel.

Were Jews Forewarned Of The Attacks?

Israeli instant messaging company, Odigo, admitted that two of its employees received instant messages warning of an impeding attack 2 hours prior to the first plane hitting.

This warning was not passed on to authorities, which could have saved thousands of lives.

Odigo has a feature on its service that allows the passing on of messages through a search feature based on nationality, such as Israeli. Knowing these two particular Jews were forewared, it is very likely they passed the message on to other Jews considering that out of the 4000 Israeli Jews believed to work in the trade towers, only ONE died that day.

Odigo has offices in New York, and in Herzliya, Israel. Herzliya happens to be the Head Quarters of Mossad. Go figure.

Israeli ZIM Integrated Shipping Services Forewarned.

ZIM, an Israeli company, vacated its office (10,000 square feet) in the North WTC tower a few days before 9/11, breaking its lease, losing $50,000 in the process. (Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli spying before and after 9/11 and looking into the suspicious move, was removed from his duties by the head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, Michael Chertoff.

The Dancing Israelis.

Five Israelis, were caught in multiple places filming, and cheering the attacks. These men admitted being mossad agents. Their names were Sivan & Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Schmuel, Oded Ellner, & Omer Marmari. CIA agent Robert Baer confirmed their cameras were set up BEFORE the first plane struck!

Here’s a rare recording of Police radio from September 11th 2001. Police apprehend two Mossad agents caught delivering a Truck Bomb next to the WTC building in New York City. Even though they were caught by Police and arrested, they were sent back to Israel by the BUSH administration.

Who Could Possibly Remote Control Planes Into The Towers?

Dov Zakheim’s System Planning Corporation – remote airplane control technology. He is an Orthodox Jew.

The SPC Corporation provided the flight termination system and command transmitter system, the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked. So what else does the SPC Corp do?

System Planning Corporation is a Virginia based corporation that conducts research and produces electronics and computer software for the United States Department of Defense and other federal government agencies in the support of National security.

SPC is one of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's largest support contractors. The company has supported DARPA virtually continuously since the company's founding. SPC provides systems engineering, technical analysis, and support services to most of DARPA's Technology Offices.

SPC also has a long involvement with the U.S. stealth program. SPC designed and fabricated one of the first specialized radar cross section measurement radars used to validate the low observable signatures of stealthy vehicles. SPC continues to produce RCS measurement systems, currently the MK V, which is now principally used by the U.S. to provide quality assurance for deployed aircraft and ships, including the F-117A and B-2 bomber.

System Planning Corp could convert just about any aircraft that suited their purposes into a remote control variant and have it able to follow commands from the air or ground. An EC-130 outfitted with the “DC” drone control gear would be an excellent platform for Rabbi Zakheim’s technology.

An EC-130 (DC variant) is fully capable of controlling
an aircraft remotely (Photo: USAF).

One theory has the 767’s involved in the WTC attacks––as coming from the USAF KC-767 tankers that were outfitted with remote-control electronics. Rabbi Zakheim was directly involved in both the tanker deal (with Richard Perle) and the drone technology.
911exposed.org...

Who Quickly Shipped Off The WTC Metal Overseas?

Alan D. Ratner’s Metals Management and the SIMS group. Ratner is Jewish. Over 50,000 tons of crime scene evidence steel to a Chinese company at $120 per ton; Ratner had obtained them for $70 per ton.

Who Conducted The 9/11 Investigations?

Not surprisingly, Jews were appointed the chief judges:

Alvin K. Hellerstein
Michael B. Mukasey
Michael Chertoff
Kenneth Feinberg
Benjamin Chertoff
Stephen Cauffman

Who Wrote The Fraudulent 9/11 Commission Report?

Philip Zelikow (Jewish Dual Citizen of Israel).

“WHY WAS THE ZIONIST JEW Philip Zelikow appointed as Executive Director of the 9-11 Commission?” many are now asking. Indeed, many are saying that Zelikow, with his close ties to Condoleezza Rice, Cheney, & President George Bush, could not conduct an unbiased investigation as Director of the Commission.

In his new book, The Commission: The Uncensored History of the 9-11 Investigation, Philip Shenon wrote: “The appointment of Zelikow to head the inquiry into America’s response to the September 11 terrorist attacks was akin to putting the fox in charge of the hen house.”

Former Italian PM says Mossad did 9/11.

In an interview with Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera said:

….the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan.”

Why did 9/11 happen?

Netanyahu says 9/11 was “good” for Israel! The Israeli newspaper Ma'ariv on reported that Likud leader Benjamin Netanyahu told an audience at Bar Ilan university that the September 11, 2001 terror attacks had been beneficial for Israel.

"We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted the former prime minister as saying. He reportedly added that these events "swung American public opinion in our favor."

So, was 9/11 planned and orchestrated by the Jews so that an American riposte would result in political, diplomatic and military action against Iraq and later Syria and Iran in order to destroy their potential for an attack on Israel and any leverage they might have in forcing the establishment of a Palestinian state?

Refs:
phoeniciaphoenix.blogspot.com...
www.haaretz.com...
whatreallyhappened.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.realjewnews.com...
www.haaretz.co.il...

Edit to better clarify the amount of external content.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

Edited thread title to indicate that some of the source material are known hoaxes.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
As usual a star and flag await you Mr Singh.

Great post, a lot of facts and information (although a few tid bits were already known). I always thought DON'T BLAME THE JEWS THAT'S RACIST is a rather funny remark when followed by IT WAS THEM DAMN MUSLIMS!!!. It's clear that there were a majority of jews involved in the planning and execution of 9/11. You Americans need a new investigation, as do us Brits with 7/7.

They're probably on here now looking at Mikes post laughing because we are all powerless.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
when i joined ATS I had little time for 9/11 conspiricys, I was more interested in the UFO NWO order stuff. Now i'm believing more about 9/11 being an inside job and less about UFO's. There does seem to be some really compelling evidence

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC
As usual a star and flag await you Mr Singh.

Great post, a lot of facts and information (although a few tid bits were already known). I always thought DON'T BLAME THE JEWS THAT'S RACIST is a rather funny remark when followed by IT WAS THEM DAMN MUSLIMS!!!. It's clear that there were a majority of jews involved in the planning and execution of 9/11. You Americans need a new investigation, as do us Brits with 7/7.

They're probably on here now looking at Mikes post laughing because we are all powerless.

no black boxes, no passenger manifests, security-cam tapes not released to the public, hand-picked 9/11 commission, not calling witnesses that questioned the orthodoxy...your simply not going to get anything else out of the government...they want this to go away.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
wow, good research. Although the 'blame the jews thing' is kind of a touchy subject..... But what is behind our motivation to find the truth isn't racism so i hope no one actually sees it like that. Again, good post, S&F.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Let me see if I get all of what you're theorizing.

The heavily accented voice (presumed to be Atta, AAL11) when he thinks he's on the PA, but keys the mic on the ATC frequency, telling the passengers that he is 'captain' now, and 'we have some planes'...that Atta and company were stooges? What I mean is, this notion that you dupe the Arabs, tell them to hijack, and they don't know they're gonna die, because the "Jooooos" are going to remotely take over the airplanes and crash them?

What story were the Arabs told? Extortion? Prisoner swap?

The sounds on the UAL93 voice recorder, at the cockpit intrusion..."Hey! Get outta here!..." etc. The chanting in Arabic as the United was being intentionally flown into the ground after the passengers rose up.

You see, there are contradictions to your theory that you may wish to reconcile, if you can.

My battery is low, so I'll wrap up (for now) with this: As to the C-130 airborne remote control platform --- you will have to show evidence of such an airplane (well, two actually) being n the air in the vicinity of NYC that morning.

Also, look up a paper titled "Human Factors in UAV Flight" It can be found at faa.gov.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I agree with patent98310.

People really should park the word "jew" when it comes to 9/11. The words "Israeli", "Israel" and possibly "zionist" have a lot to do with 9/11 as the OP makes abundantly clear. The word "jew" has nothing to do with 9/11 and it is very unlikely that the word "muslim" has anything to do with 9/11.

The words "terrorist" and "muslim" have a very suspicious and questionable link to 9/11, as if they were planted into the topic in some artificial way.

When someone uses the word "jew" in connection with 9/11, I think there is always an implied subclause attached, to wit, "see, maybe Hitler was right about them after all."

When I see the word "jew" in a discussion of 9/11. I start to wonder if the person introducing it is some kind of agent provocateur (trouble making infiltrator) trying to cause problems for the 9/11 truth movement.

"Israel", ding. "Israeli", ding. "Zionist", ding. "Jew", bzzzt, next contestant please.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
[edit on 25-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

great post!

check this one out if you have time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

s/f

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I agree with patent98310.

People really should park the word "jew" when it comes to 9/11. The words "Israeli", "Israel" and possibly "zionist" have a lot to do with 9/11 as the OP makes abundantly clear. The word "jew" has nothing to do with 9/11 and it is very unlikely that the word "muslim" has anything to do with 9/11.

And I agree with this commentary. There should be a very clear distinction drawn between Jews and the politics of Israel. Some will never understand that.

That being said, Mike, a disturbing report from you...and the subject has not yet been exhausted. Keep digging, keep reporting.

In the shadowy world of spooks, there is a threshold reached where you can't be sure if the people you are working for are actually the people you think you are working for.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

S&F for the OP. Good stuff here. I also seem to remember once about a guy who was at a graveyard taking pictures of the ivy or something who overheard some Mossad agents talking about an "attack" a few days before the event. I would have to dig around to find it again.

Weed Wacker,

I see where you are going here, man, but nothing you mentioned contradicts the OPs points. They probably *did* dupe some Muslims into thinking they were doing something noble. In fact the muslims probably thought they were going to land the planes somewhere. It wouldn't be that hard to manipulate them in that way. We do that all the time in the US for drug busts and stuff (manipulating gangs of crooks into doing something stupid).

I like the drone idea. It clarifies something that has bugged me for a while, namely, how did these guys with minimal flight school experience and ZERO heavy aircraft experience manage to fly the planes into a box that was barely wider than the plane itself at the high rates of speed they were going? Also, why did the UA93 passengers fly the plane into the ground like a missile? If they managed to disable the hijacker, then they could have at least flown the plane in circles. Course I don't know a lot of the details about flight 93, so there may already be an explanation. *shrug*

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Plus the fact that $100,000 was wired to Atta and Atta was making it oh so obvious that he was around prior to 9/11.

georgewashington2.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

...how did these guys with minimal flight school experience and ZERO heavy aircraft experience manage to fly the planes into a box that was barely wider than the plane itself at the high rates of speed...

Actually you raise some good points that (sorry, Mike) tend to show that the Arabs knew they were on a suicide mission.

Your points about 'minimal flight school' experience is incorrect. They were licensed, in the US, and even had Commercial certificates. AND, heavy or not, an airplane is an airplane. It may seem counter-intuitive, but a big jet is actually quite easy to fly. The B757/767 are quite nimble.

BUT, you are correct in that they did not have sufficient training to have been able to properly land. They DID have some familiarization time in full-motion simulators, to learn the cockpit layout and the navigation and autoflight modes. they could recognize and operate the transponder, and the recovered Flight Recorders from AAL77 and UAL93 show that they DID use the Autoflight and Mode Control Panel functions.

As to UAL93 and the passengers: They were desperately trying to wrest control away, and indeed, if they had succeeded there was enough fuel for plenty of time to have been told how to set up an AutoLanding...the airplane is capable of it, but it requires specific steps in a specific sequence. The Arabs decided to "end it" instead of losing to the passengers.

(tags)

[edit on 6/25/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ok. This again!
Naturally i do not know if Larry Silverstain ate breakfast every single day in WTC. You do not know it too. Who were his friends is hardly relevant.
Who ran security at WTC is also irrelevent since no security guard can stop aircraft diving into his building. Or you say that there was no aircraft?
Then who runs airport security is irelevent.
Odigo company issue is not true either. There was a message recieved by two workers in office in Israel, it did not say anything about where/how something would happen, and it contained what is described as "anti-semitic" slur. Immidietly after attack Israeli authorities and FBI were notified.
Now the true gem, which shows how good is this "research" - 4000 Israeli Jews working in WTC? Think about it for a second and you would realize how insane it is. Even if there were 40000 workers in WTC, every tenth is Israeli Jew? And this is attacked by Mossad???
The number 4000 comes because A) There were about 4000 Israelis living in Manhatten area.
B) People who did the same "research" either did not care, since it was good for their, completely innocent ,point or simply did not know that Manhatten area and WTC area is not the same.
In 9/11 5 Israeli Jews were killed, and a lot of American Jews.
And ZIM pulling out was announced half a year earlier. They lost 50000$? Wow, for multi-million company it was serious blow.
So for Jew to lease WTC area before 9/11 is suspicious. For 49percent Israeli-owned company to leave prior to 9/11 is suspicious.
What about Israeli Clearforest company that remained. Is it also suspicious?
About five dancing Israelis issue - there were three dancing. Two set in the car. Their got caught in one location - where they filmed and danced. I did not find about cameras set up time, but there were numerous other films that caught the first plane, they were clearly set up before the attack.
There are rumors of truck with explosive traces, there is nothing that claims it was driven by Mossad agents and it clearly did not explode. Do you know anybody in crowded NY that noticed truck exploding near him? Or tracks crashed into the buildings?
Orthodox Jew owns a high-tech avionics company. Wow. And? It is the only company in the world that could convert a plane into drone? It had something to do with those Boings? How does it prove anything exept that Jew owns a high-tech avionic company?
Remains of the buildings were sold by Jew. Wow. They should lie there until now, of course. They arrived at China 5 months after attack. Say, month to sail. 4 months is certainly not enough to take samples for explosives.
By the way, who sold this steel to Ratner? Since there is no name mentioned, it was not a Jew. And clearly someone selling all this scraped steel to Ratner is not suspicious. Someone buying it from X and reselling is guilty because he is a Jew.
How do you know that Philip Zelikow is a Israeli citizen? Was he born in Israel or do you know that he got Israeli citizenship later? What is wrong in Jew being had of 9/11 research team, he clearly is better researcher then "4000 Israeli Jews working at WTC" people are - because you cannot be worse.
Also , what are those 5 judges got to do with investigation in 9/11? I do not get it. Can you explain what they did to make/hide 9/11?
And the only results of 9/11 are NATO forces in Iraq (which was enemy of Israel, but clearly not most important due to no border between the two) and
NATO forces in Afghanistan.
Since if it was Israeli (sorry, Jewish mafia) plan - it was planned like evil murderous genius, executed like evil murderous genius , but results are no where to be seen. I mean, 8 years later Obama is telling Israel no no on settlements. What this plan then succeded to do???
And naturally, there are no ?Muslim fanatical terrorists, it is Israeli Mossad blowing up civilians in Iraq.
Very poor research in my opinion.
Except for 5 (3) dancing Israelis and moving firm in general - which is suspicious even to me - the only connection of other points is that people are Jewish.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Although darkness permeates our world, the light ultimately exposes those who attempt to work secretly within its fragile confines.

We are entering a cosmic-time in which the tools of deception are becoming more and more INEPT. Those who try to utilize deception in an effort to get away with murder, will utimately be exposed.

No matter how difficult it is to have compassion for the guilty, one must try. The fate of the guilty is now in the hands of providence. Their destiny has been determined by their actions. Those who walk the path of darkness and infringe on the free will of others, will ultimately face justice.

This thread and the information it contains, needs to be publicized within as many social networks as possible. It is just too important to simply ignore.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weed Wacker,

Thanks for the info. I am not by any means an expert on the details of this issue. I was a avid follower of it for a while, but it quickly became clear to me that there is nothing that can ever be done about it given the people involved. So now I have a passive interest.

I still find it odd that *anyone* was able to take over a plane with box cutters, but as I understand, they also threatened a bomb of something... *shrug*

Anyway, to the OPs research, I still give its due. It is a good idea to investigate all aspects of the scenario. The challenge is keeping an open, forensic mind and only act upon verifiable evidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Let me see if I get all of what you're theorizing.

The heavily accented voice (presumed to be Atta, AAL11) when he thinks he's on the PA, but keys the mic on the ATC frequency, telling the passengers that he is 'captain' now, and 'we have some planes'...that Atta and company were stooges?

Spot on! The aircraft was likely taken over and remote controlled without those Arabs any the wiser! In other words they were ‘stooges’ (as you mentioned), in the entire operation.

Now get a load of this…

Lewin, an Israeli Jew, a member of the special Israeli commando unit, the Sayeret Matkal, which specializes in “anti-hijack” takeovers and assassinations was on board Flt 11. Why?

Originally, Betty Ong, the American Flight attendant on board American Airlines Flight 11, pointed to his seat, 9B, as the one shooting people with a gun and leading the hijacking. It was later changed to him being shot, later revised to him being stabbed. Why was it changed by the PTB?

Betty Ong called in and said, "The passenger in 9-C
is leading the hijacking".

Daniel Lewin (middle) was A Capt in The
Sayeret Matkal, Israel’s elite Anti-Hijacking Team.
Pics Courtesy: judicial-inc

The sounds on the UAL93 voice recorder, at the cockpit intrusion..."Hey! Get outta here!..." etc.

Yep! The pilots of UAL93 were obviously unaware of the plot. But remember, on Sept 12th the FAA told ATC to save all tapes regarding 9/11, and for controllers to make summary tapes.

In Feb of 2002 an FAA administrator destroyed the tapes.

"What those six controllers recounted in a group setting on Sept. 11, in their own voices, about what transpired that morning, are no longer available to assist any investigation or inform the public," the report said.

The destruction occurred even though the FAA sent a directive three days after the hijackings: "Retain and secure until further notice ALL Administrative/Operational data and records.

In a nut shell, we know next to nix what exactly transpired on the airwaves!

The chanting in Arabic as the United was being intentionally flown into the ground after the passengers rose up.

So what’s the big deal? The ‘hijackers’ chants were probably pre-recorded and chanting the Koran is an SOP for all suicide bombers! Made it look realistic!

By the way, Ziad Jarrah’s cousin, Ali Al Jarrah, was recently discovered by Lebanese authorities of being a Mossad Spy for 25 years!! Ziad was one of the alleged hijackers! Is there a connection here?

And as is well known, Mossad agents were living next to the said “hijackers” in Hollywood Florida, thus “handling” them.

My battery is low, so I'll wrap up (for now) with this: As to the C-130 airborne remote control platform --- you will have to show evidence of such an airplane (well, two actually) being n the air in the vicinity of NYC that morning.

Evidence? Here it is – C-130s in the same area! www.ratical.org...

Cheers!

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I can't verify the individual claims, I suppose nobody could...but in researching other things I came across this:

mailstar.net...

these are excerpts from 'supposed' ex-Mossad agent Victor Ostrovsky's book 'By Way of Deception'

Notoable quote:

There are thousands of sayanim around the world. In London alone, there are about 2,000 who are active, and another 5,000 on the list. They fulfill many different roles. A car sayan, for example, running a rental agency, could help the Mossad rent a car without having to complete the usual doc-

[p. 87] umentation. An apartment sayan would find accommodation without raising suspicions, a bank sayan could get you money if you needed it in the middle of the night, a doctor sayan would treat a bullet wound without reporting it to the police, and so on. The idea is to have a pool of people available when needed who can provide services but will keep quiet about them out of loyalty to the cause. They are paid only costs. Often the loyalty of sayanim is abused by katsas who take advantage of the available help for their own personal use. There is no way for the sayan to check this.

One thing you know for sure is that even if a Jewish person knows it is the Mossad, he might not agree to work with you - but he won't turn you in. You have at your disposal a nonrisk recruitment system that actually gives you a pool of millions of Jewish people to tap from outside your own borders. It's much easier to operate with what is available on the spot, and sayanim offer incredible practical support everywhere. But they are never put at risk - nor are they privy to classified information.

Sidestepping the Anti-Semite trap, this explains 'how' it could be done and correlates within the points (verifiable or not) being made. If the CIA and the Mossad were cooperating, the Mossad could easily have used the sayan in a compartmentalized way to pull it off. Numerous accusations about the validity of the book and the specifics of what has been printed within have been brought up, and the author also claims details weren't 100% accurate either in his follow up book as well. But it provides an interesting glimpse and definitely fuels fire for conspiracy.

My take? In looking at this, various CIA and Mossad (and other agencies operations) seem to delight in using us all to pit us against each other. The fact of the matter is we are nothing ultimately to any of them, they have their own goals and anyone who cooperates no matter how innocently it may seem, or how patriotic they think it is, you immediately buy into 'the end justifies the means'. The only way to stop it is to stop cooperating. Who are these people anyway? They are just men and woman like you, they are no better then you, be them soldier, buearocrat or politician or 'elite'. Think highly of yourself so as not to be used and push them down below your level where THEY belong.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by kernalpanic]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kernalpanic

very nice find

their networks are vast and far reaching

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Arabs finance, plan, and execute a major terrorist attack on the US which includes the highest buildings in NYC that house it's financial epicenter, and the Pentagon.

One million Jews live in New York, the highest concentration in the world. Many work or are involved in the financial sector.

So a lot of agenda driven dot connecting is done to show how Jews conspired to kill thousands of Americans and drive the US into wars in the Middle East. This despite the fact that the US government and intelligence could have done any number of faked attacks and planted evidence pointing to Iraq or whoever.

This is an attempt to pin 9/11 on the Jews, exonerating it's actual enemies, in the process. An ongoing disinformation campaign that finds support in Jew haters wherever they are.

That there is an endless amount of publicly available information and independent research, testimony, evidence that the US was attacked by Middle Eastern nationals and is consistent with their previous activities is ignored.

Ignorance, malign distortion of truth, hatred rule in this pretense of investigation.

Mike

[edit on 25-6-2009 by mmiichael]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join