It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran and N.Korea allies in big plan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I dont know if you know, but North Korea said they would wipe America off the face of the Earth if we started another war. Alos, Iran keeps threatening Israel. If iran actually decides to fully attack and try to take over Israel, i believe we would jump in and try to help Israel. Starting a war with Iran. Then, North Korea would fire some Mid-Ranged missles at USA and attack USA while we are attacking Iran and defending Israel.
Or, they might be planning to take back South Korea. As of right now, there are roughly 28000 US soldiers in South Korea. With some missles, they could take S. Korea over.
With all these threats, Obama will put America into "Code-red". Probably putting alot of military personal in most major cities in case of attack. He passed a law saying if he even suspects a person of being a terrorist, he will take their gun. The way it would be, anyone could be considered a terrorist.

This is what i think could happen. Just gonna throw it out there. Get you guys thinking how things might not be random, by a very complicated scheme. This how Obama will get full control. Maybe. What do you think?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiConspirator

we shouls also keep a bit of perspective here.
Israel is constantly threatening Iran as well.

Did someone see where 300 million dollars of black ops money go, thats right Iran.

Iran and NK are being set up as well as Russia and china as well as Syria.

you need two sides to have a proper war and both teams are being worked out right now, you and I just don't know when the starting whistle is going to sound.

My bet would be 12 to 22 July
new moon 22 July so total darkness for a smneak attack.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Whats goin on with Russia, China, and Syria?

You think we are feeding both sides of this fire? Trying to get the war goin? I hope thats not the plan.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I can tell you this, eveyone has their own plans right now, I mean if you look at, its looks like its Israel & America, Iran & Russian, and China & N.Korea. Its going to be a nasty war is somthing does go down, I can tell you that much. If $hit did go down, it wouldnt be fun at all, It would be a nasty WW3, and it would be a lot longer, its 1 vs 1 vs 1, I mean WW2 and WW1 was just 1 on 1. But you got a third team in it now. And thats not counting all the other countries that will get involved. Its scray, a war on more the one front, were screwed (america) Divide and we all fall, its just that simple.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I doubt North Korea has the technology to wipe America off the map at all. But they could inflict mass casualties in South Korea or even Japan.

I think the US have a real nightmare on their hands at the moment and Iran and North Korea know it.

Its no coincedence that these countries are testing the US at the moment. A new, young, inexperienced president who has his troops up to their eyeballs in Iraq and especially Afghanistan.

I really think this has been planned by NK and Iran for quite a while and its working.

the US will have some very very tough decisions to make over the next year.

Do you remove troops from Afghanistan and risk the taliban getting their hands on nukes?

Do you attack NK and risk millions of deaths in Seoul?

Do you attack Iran and risk a massive middle east war that could last a very long time?

WHAT A HEADACHE!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am still not sure about Russia and China intensions...but I can guarantee you that NK, Iran and Syria are up to something together...

Report: North Korea developed nukes for Iran at bombed Syrian facility

North Korean scientists worked alongside Syrians and Iranians at the site, where a reactor was being built to produce weapons-grade plutonium, Der Spiegel quoted the intelligence reports as saying.

for me it makes sense...Iran has the Money (Oil) and has nuclear ambitions...NK are short of Money (because of Sunctions)..and Syria is quite ideal for secretly developing the Weapons

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiConspirator
Whats goin on with Russia, China, and Syria?

You think we are feeding both sides of this fire? Trying to get the war goin? I hope thats not the plan.

Unfortunately thats how the Rothchilds and Bilderbergs and the rest of TPTB operate and profit, they arm both sides of the war and in return get paid fees plus interest from both, the only ones to really suffer are the troops that have been lied to and the civilians caught in the crossfire.
To TPTB it doesn't matter who wins or losses, they still make profit from war, hence war is the biggest business in teh world.

[edit on 25/6/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So Iran has the money (oil) and nuclear ambition. North Korea has Nukes but know money. ANd Syria is just a good place to test weapons and technology.

So now syria is on the "Kill America" plan. IF we hadnt been in a war every year since WW2, we wouldnt have this problem.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Iran and North Korea are a military marriage made in hell & heaven. I'm just surprised nobody has mentioned exactly why...

Their ageing (James Bond movie fan) leader Kim-Jong-il really thinks he can export nuclear weapons, since the West won't give them the aid he had wanted on his own terms (i.e. the forighn aid, plus "right" to ingenious nuck's package).

Since: Did anybody else notice how pissed N.K got when it heard U.S vessels may search N.K boats it suspects of carrying nuclear materials?
That's when N.K said it would...
Really, very seriously, and truly (this time) be at full & total war, if the U.S did such a nasty thing.

Yet North Korea doesn't have very many boats to search. So there's no conventional trade loss.
Also they control their own information (and therefore own political humiliation) in a way almost no other country can anymore. Because of all this the only thing for them to really freak out about is the prospect of being found with nuclear bomb for export.
This is why it really will be real and total war.

Originally posted by Anticonspirator

And Syria is just a good place to test weapons and technology.

Acturally surely North Korea is in a much better testing location, as experience has shown there is not a lot we can do about it, whilst in Syria they have a much less fortunate geographical location (i.e. no Western cities like Seoul to hold hostage).

Also I wouldn't get freaked out about Syria if I were you. Because they're only our enemy because they are Israel's enemy, and that's mostly to do with political disputes over desert territory & borders. Plus that (like Iraq under Saddam) Syria does not possess the right (kind) of corruption to make them fully compatible with Western business-investment interests.

Syria will one day be a great place to test our own weapons, and no one else's but their own. Period.

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Any ships that the 'allies' deem to be carrying 'dubious' materials may expect to have a little 'accident' whilst at sea.
That way no one nation is to blame , but the US and such can be seen as trying to help the sailors by rushing to their aid.
After all , if there is no proof of foul play then NK can't say " you sunk my ship , have a nuke or 2".

And I'm sure the US have weapons that don't leave any evidence right?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiConspirator
If iran actually decides to fully attack and try to take over Israel..

Iran is not going to try to "take over Israel". They know full well that Israel is not afraid to implement the sampson option and turn Iran into a sheet of glass. There may be a war but there won't be an occupation attempt by either party.

Then, North Korea would fire some Mid-Ranged missles at USA and attack USA

It would take North Korea's best shot to reach the west coast of the US. A missile attack by North Korea is not a big worry of the US. They also aren't capable of launching their nukes at this point, so it would only be a ballistic missile which again, isn't that intimidating to the US.

Or, they might be planning to take back South Korea. As of right now, there are roughly 28000 US soldiers in South Korea. With some missles, they could take S. Korea over.

Realistically, this is about all they are capable of. The only catch is that they wouldn't be holding the South for very long. If they go forward with this, the US will send re-enforcements and will take it back.

With all these threats, Obama will put America into "Code-red". Probably putting alot of military personal in most major cities in case of attack.
Where exactly is he going to get all of these troops? We will have a war in Iraq, Afghanistan, possibly Iran and we will be taking back South Korea. Even with a draft, he won't have the resources to load the cities with troops.

He passed a law saying if he even suspects a person of being a terrorist, he will take their gun. The way it would be, anyone could be considered a terrorist.
Maybe, but I doubt he will be able to just go door to door confiscating guns, while everything else in your scenario is going down.

This is what i think could happen. Just gonna throw it out there. Get you guys thinking how things might not be random, by a very complicated scheme. This how Obama will get full control. Maybe. What do you think?

I don't agree.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There are a lot of countries historically considered "not friends" of the US and allies that are currently testing Obama's strength. It's probably too early to talk of alliances but when you think about the number of countries whose leaders (/tinpot dictatorships) have a real grudge against the West it's quite worrying:

Iran
N. Korea
Syria
Libya
Venezuela

If conflict comes I wouldn't expect any of these leaders to shed any tears over American or European deaths.

We are already seeing tentative allegiances forming. Iran and Venezuela have been holding high level talks w.r.t. a new oil-linked currency. Venezuela is talking about selling F-16s to Iran (both are members of OPEC of course).

Iran has also been fostering economic links with Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador and Nicaragua.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
In my 5 years on ATS, war with Iran and NK has always been just "months away," US cities are going to be nuked any day, we're all going to contract bird flu (and now swine flu) and basically the world is going to hell. Any day now. I know, I know, kinda goes with the territory...

Anyway, I'm sure NK and Iran are in close contact. I'm sure they share technology and they most certainly coordinate their behavior to ensure that the world doesn't focus on just one of them for too long. They don't have some huge masterplan though. NK is not going to attack the US. They might rush into SK in the hope that the US won't have the stomach for another drawn-out, high casualty ground war. It would be hard though, considering the US would have complete air supremacy.

Iran also is not going to attack anybody - especially Israel. They want to be in the nuclear club for the same reasons as NK - bargaining power. However, I do believe that Israel will absolutely not tolerate this. War with Iran might actually be close now - the attempted revolution by "Western" intelligence seems to have failed, and I think that might have been the last thing holding Israel back.

So, although I don't believe Iran and NK have a "big plan" as such, I am of the opinion that they'll make sure to back each other up with diversionary tactics. For example, the US looks ready to strike NK and Iran builds up troops on the Iraq border in a "training exercise." Or the US/Israel start looking towards Iran and NK detonate another nuke. That sort of thing.

new topics

top topics

join