It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Denver Airport Conspiracy **Video**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Just a thought, but isnt the North American Union(UNA) otherwise known as the NWO supposed to have the capitol based in Denver.
Perhaps it was built with intentions of welcoming people to the NWO Capitol city?
They know its coming, no real reason to hide their intentions, they know it's too late for us to even attempt to stop them.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vipassana
Something the video didn't show is the recent installation of what me and my friends call the "Apocalypse Horse" (otherwise known as luis):

I found this floating on the net, don't know about the authenticity though:

"Interesting fact: the horse killed his creator, Luis Jimenez, while he was working on it. A portion of the sculpture came loose and smashed him, causing fatal injuries. His friends now say that the horse is cursed."

Strange horse indeed...
-
1992: City of Denver commissions the sculpture for $300,000 with a 1996 delivery date.

2001: The city changed the planned location of Mustang to inside the terminal, from a site on Pena Boulevard.

2003: After several delays, the city sued Jimenez to get its $165,000 advance payment back. Jimenez, countersued because DIA wanted to place his sculpture inside.

2004: An agreement was reached calling for Jimenez to meet certain deadlines leading to installation of the piece and Mustang would be installed outside. Jimenez would receive the remaining $135,000 on his contract.

2005: Jimenez continued to miss deadlines.

2006: Jimenez was killed when part of the sculpture fell on him in his New Mexico studio.

2007: The city took possession of the sculpture in mid-October. The piece took a detour to California for repairs and safety upgrades. A budget of $350,000 was approved to rehab the sculpture, ship it, install it and dedicate it.
-

I wonder, was Jimenez on to something that got him killed?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by ravenflt]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I did not read every post in this thread.
I just want to say that all the photos in the video were not from the air port area. Tunnels do exist that connect the terminals but they do not look like the photos shown.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wonder if in the Vedic era, they used the swastika shape for their Vimana airport runway layouts as well. Then the nuclear war happened, and as the high tech era was forgotten the shape became a culture symbol. Now it's an airport runway layout again, and it feels like we are getting closer to a huge war.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

I'm currently living near Denver, but only for another month.
Would you mind posting (vicinity) address where I can see that statue?

That thing is a bug out.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11andrew34
I wonder if in the Vedic era, they used the swastika shape for their Vimana airport runway layouts as well. Then the nuclear war happened, and as the high tech era was forgotten the shape became a culture symbol. Now it's an airport runway layout again, and it feels like we are getting closer to a huge war.

Can you please explain this a bit more? I feel as though I am missing something here, sorry if it is just an in-joke or something like that.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

It's not an in joke. He's referencing the theorized advanced civilization in India during the Vedic Period

Oppenheimer quoted the Bhagavad-Gita after the first US nuclear test, and made a comment about it being the first "modern" nuclear detonation.
There's a real case to be made that technology comparable to and possibly more advanced than ours was harnessed by human beings before the "Dawn of Civilization."

There's a good thread about it HERE

And who hasn't spent a day reading all the threads on Atlantis?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lennonist

It's not an in joke. He's referencing the theorized advanced civilization in India during the Vedic Period

Oppenheimer quoted the Bhagavad-Gita after the first US nuclear test, and made a comment about it being the first "modern" nuclear detonation.
There's a real case to be made that technology comparable to and possibly more advanced than ours was harnessed by human beings before the "Dawn of Civilization."

There's a good thread about it HERE

And who hasn't spent a day reading all the threads on Atlantis?

Hmm that is actually some really interesting stuff there, not sure I believe it all offhand, but I'm going to look into this one a bit more. I've always been fascinated with the time scales in the Hindu religion as well, here's a link to an explanation and some comparison with modern scientific understanding: baharna.com...

They were working with some massively huge numbers with these things, the kind of conception, even if inaccurate on certain things, that didn't come about until the 19th century here in the west. Crazy stuff, but quite intriguing.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

WOW The World Cycles Theory reminds me too much of the Mayan calender for this late of an hour. Time for bed. It was the Denver Airport today, but it looks like, for me anyways, tomorrow's topic will be the connections that can be made between the two.

To stay on topic, Colorado, specifically Denver, is a pretty good place to be in the event of an apocalyptic war. It's probably just covert preparations for the time when it certain people are deemed too important to be out in public, or above ground. The Congress, or, more likely, the Federal Reserve Board will probably just sit and watch WWIII from down there or it's harmless OR just another one of the supposed death camps, a reptilian base, NWO Command Center, secret spaceport, portal to the hollow Earth, Secret Prison, or whatever clandestine Shadow Government base your particular Occam's Razor deems the most likely solution.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ravenflt

Maybe the horse has something to do with the four horsemen?
Why would anyone pay a million plus for a statue no one likes?
Why indeed...

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt

Originally posted by Vipassana
Something the video didn't show is the recent installation of what me and my friends call the "Apocalypse Horse" (otherwise known as luis):

I found this floating on the net, don't know about the authenticity though:

"Interesting fact: the horse killed his creator, Luis Jimenez, while he was working on it. A portion of the sculpture came loose and smashed him, causing fatal injuries. His friends now say that the horse is cursed."

Strange horse indeed...
-
1992: City of Denver commissions the sculpture for $300,000 with a 1996 delivery date.

2001: The city changed the planned location of Mustang to inside the terminal, from a site on Pena Boulevard.

2003: After several delays, the city sued Jimenez to get its $165,000 advance payment back. Jimenez, countersued because DIA wanted to place his sculpture inside.

2004: An agreement was reached calling for Jimenez to meet certain deadlines leading to installation of the piece and Mustang would be installed outside. Jimenez would receive the remaining $135,000 on his contract.

2005: Jimenez continued to miss deadlines.

2006: Jimenez was killed when part of the sculpture fell on him in his New Mexico studio.

2007: The city took possession of the sculpture in mid-October. The piece took a detour to California for repairs and safety upgrades. A budget of $350,000 was approved to rehab the sculpture, ship it, install it and dedicate it.
-

I wonder, was Jimenez on to something that got him killed?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by ravenflt]

en.wikipedia.org...(sculptor)

He was killed in his studio on June 13, 2006 when a large section of Blue Mustang, intended for Denver International Airport, fell on him and severed an artery in his leg.

I lived in Hondo, New Mexico when this happened and was called upon to secure his studio/warehouse hours after the accident. The horse was being put together for final inspection when to his own demise, one of his own lashings supporting the mid section gave way and he bleed to death within minutes. Alot of locals considered his work 'demonic' and what happened was just deserved. Needless to say, he wasn't very well respected or liked in the area.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Interesting vid,however,why all the allusions to the NWO within the murals etc if the NWO were preparing a covert extermination site?(although this could be a double bluff of course)another reason for the underground tunnels could be that they are part of an electrostatic network connecting the rest of the USA to the central "hub"(or one of the central hubs) that is Denver airport.I seem to recall that travel utilising electrostatic tunnels-using the linear synchronous method were mooted a few years back with the hint that they were operational on a small experimental scale,these tunnels would in theory allow intercontinental travel at ultra high speeds,i.e New York to London in approx 20 minutes,to withstand the g-forces generated the tunnel "vehicles"must incorporate mass minimalisation technology(an offshoot of electrogravitic aircraft propulsion systems?)The theory that a great swathe of humanity would be rounded up and "processed" through the tunnels doesn,t quite fly for me,far simpler to light the blue touchpaper by nuking North Korea with perhaps a couple of "stray"ICBM,S hitting China or Russia,that sure as hell would reduce the world population!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
It's just an airport. That's the only purpose, it's not a NWO super-secret base or anything else.

Right, just an airport with a bigger underground footprint that it's above ground square mileage, Gauss readings that are off the charts, massive reinforced containment areas, a multi-million dollar 'defunct' conveyor system capable of transporting thousands of large containers,
the list goes on...check into it, you may find something interesting.

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
"...If she saying it is a future concentration camp why the hell would the elite want to move there?"

Maybe becasue of it's mile high elevation and it's protected location?
...or proximity to other 'unusual things'; harmonic resonance labs, et. al.?

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
"Those runways were designed so that multiple planes could land and take off at the same time in all 4 directions with out interference from planes that are taxiing."

Sounds reasonable...and what about the largest and most reinforced 'hi-tech' runway hidden beneath a 4" layer of dirt?

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I love stuff like this. I wish everything thats posted about DIA was true but the fact is the artist is quoted in saying "The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion."
As for the sketchiness behind the construction and whatnot. I cant say. It pray every day that I am wrong and your theory is right. I dont care if the world burns.

www.westword.com...
Tanguma likes to keep things simple. He may be left-wing, but he says he's not a liberal intellectual. He's a Christian who thinks of his murals as painted sermons, depicting the virtues of the poor and hardworking, and warning against the evils of greed and violence. Like many painters trained in the Mexican style of mural art, Tanguma gears his work to the street and all of its elements, everyone from businessmen and college professors to people like his parents, who were all but illiterate. The last thing Tanguma wants is for viewers to mistake his meaning.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
AG & AV(U?)Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder
Thursday, June 25, 2009 by: Barbara Minton, Natural Health Editor
See all articles by this author
Email this author

Key concepts: Pandemic, Swine flu and Bioterrorism
Share/Save/Bookmark Email this article to a friend Printable Version FREE Email Newsletter

Articles Related to This Article:
• Timeline: World History of Viral Pandemics: 412BC to 2009

• The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, Vaccines and Flu Shots

• Pandemic Preparedness Audio Course Launched: How to Prepare for any Pandemic (with Dr. Sheldon Marks)

Support NaturalNews advertisers - Advertise with NaturalNews

Sign the Health Revolution Petition
Join the call for genuine health freedom in America. End FDA tyranny and Big Pharma corruption. Watch the video and sign the petition here.
(NaturalNews) As the anticipated July release date for Baxter's A/H1N1 flu pandemic vaccine approaches, an Austrian investigative journalist is warning the world that the greatest crime in the history of humanity is underway. Jane Burgermeister has recently filed criminal charges with the FBI against the World Health Organization (WHO), the United Nations (UN), and several of the highest ranking government and corporate officials concerning bioterrorism and attempts to commit mass murder. She has also prepared an injunction against forced vaccination which is being filed in America. These actions follow her charges filed in April against Baxter AG and Avir Green Hills Biotechnology of Austria for producing contaminated bird flu vaccine, alleging this was a deliberate act to cause and profit from a pandemic.

Summary of claims and allegations filed with FBI in Austria on June 10, 2009

In her charges, Burgermeister presents evidence of acts of bioterrorism that is in violation of U.S. law by a group operating within the U.S. under the direction of international bankers who control the Federal Reserve, as well as WHO, UN and NATO. This bioterrorism is for the purpose of carrying out a mass genocide against the U.S. population by use of a genetically engineered flu pandemic virus with the intent of causing death. This group has annexed high government offices in the U.S.

Specifically, evidence is presented that the defendants, Barack Obama, President of the U.S, David Nabarro, UN System Coordinator for Influenza, Margaret Chan, Director-General of WHO, Kathleen Sibelius, Secretary of Department of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Department of Homeland Security, David de Rotschild, banker, David Rockefeller, banker, George Soros, banker, Werner Faymann, Chancellor of Austria, and Alois Stoger, Austrian Health Minister, among others, are part of this international corporate criminal syndicate which has developed, produced, stockpiled and employed biological weapons to eliminate the population of the U.S. and other countries for financial and political gain.

The charges contend that these defendants conspired with each other and others to devise, fund and participate in the final phase of the implementation of a covert international bioweapons program involving the pharmaceutical companies Baxter and Novartis. They did this by bioengineering and then releasing lethal biological agents, specifically the "bird flu" virus and the "swine flu virus" in order to have a pretext to implement a forced mass vaccination program which would be the means of administering a toxic biological agent to cause death and injury to the people of the U.S. This action is in direct violation of the Biological Weapons Anti-terrorism Act.

Burgermeister's charges include evidence that Baxter AG, Austrian subsidiary of Baxter International, deliberately sent out 72 kilos of live bird flu virus, supplied by the WHO in the winter of 2009 to 16 laboratories in four counties. She claims this evidence offers clear proof that the pharmaceutical companies and international government agencies

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
thanks, i was searching for this

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Maybe he knows something more and is awakening..

BTW he is a really good artist......A very unique style

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Take a look at what wikipedia has to say about the Denver Airport.
en.wikipedia.org...

The most ineresting thing I noticed on the wikipedia page- The airport has an underground rail system, typically used for passenger transport. Of course, that's not to say it isn't used for other things.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yes good old denver airport.Above ground it might look normal but below ground things are a little bit different.There is a class 2 security facility below denver airport.Its a transfer station for alien walkins.Aliens discused as humans and other aliens.Don,t use the toliets at the airport.Thats where the aliens grab you and replace you with a alien,human look alike.They only grab you if you are alone in the toliets.So you think you will not use the toliets while you are at denver airport.Think again.Do not drink anything from the shops there especilly coffie.They will dope your coffie with a laxertive to make you go to the toliet.Nasty.All thoses weird paintings and symbols they have around the airport contain secret messages for the alien walkins who don;t use telepathy.Symbols to direct them to the secret base entrences.Don;t even think about of playing a game of golf at one of Denvers golf courses.The aliens garb people there too and replace them while they are playing golf.Who would have though of that idea.Anyone seen anything strange at any Denver golf courses lately.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Like the empty buildings surrounded by barbed wire fences that pointed inward, surrounded by soldiers and black helicopters with a NO FLY-ZONE on the land (personal planes), the airport's murals and underground thing is all for us to speculate over as if in waiting for something or nothing to happen. That is the brilliancy of the NWO, if true, is that they put things in our faces but make it so ambiguous that we are all scratching our heads. We cannot agree one way or the other.

For me, I do not doubt the possibility of the conspiracies for this being true, although taking prisoners underground sounded like a pointless endeavor when you can just take them to the Mile High Stadium and shoot'em or gas'em, or you could just put out a nerve gas in certain places that would kill people instantly. I think, even if the NWO believes that we have no power in stopping them, they still will maintain a subtle demeanor in order to achieve their agenda. With the advancement of mind-control, they can control a Persian - perfect candidate for "terrorist" - and he will release the gas on certain areas. In fact, get a load of them to do it. People will hate Iranians like some hate Arabs and generalize most people from the Middle East as Arabs. It is a job for the media propaganda.

I would like to believe the airport is nothing more than a creepy place, but with the one-world agenda being a fact, anything is possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join