It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Come on.......

You just can't base any beliefs or concerns on what you see in a Transformers movie (as much as I enjoy them)!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kaptabs

Why people are more concerned about the winter is because

1. The virus will have 6 months in which to mutate possibly to a more deadly strain.
2. Peoples immune systems are weaker in colder weather, I think our winters in the northern hemisphere get a bit colder than yours in Australia.

Also many councils were in trouble only 4 months because they weren't prepared for the cold weather. Much of the country ground to a halt because they were unable to clear a small amount of snow and ice.
Perhaps they don't want to be caught being unprepared again?

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I hope it doesn't come to the situation the OP explained, and i'm sure a lot of people do.

But sometimes i actually want things top get bad, just to prove the 'It's just a normal flu' people wrong

You all say the same thing over and over again.

Do the 'It's just a normal flu' people have evidence to support what you say? No! i very much doubt you do.

You have about as much proof as the doom and gloomers,

So stop jumping all over people for proof, when you have no proof to back your own claims up

Because the MSM and governmants are saying it's only a 'mild' flu, do you believe them?

I'm starting to think a lot of people on here do

For a conspiricy site, i find that very odd indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join