It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing News about Swine Flu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My dad came home yesterday with a shocked look on his face, he sat down and began to tell me and my family what his bosses told him.

Firstly my dad works for the Worcestershire City Council in England, he is the park keeper at Cripplegate.

He told us that him and a few other where called into the office and the boss sat them down and told them that they must be prepared to use the furnaces to burn the bodies of dead swine flu victims, the bosses said that they expect the death toll to be huge in the winter and the furnace workers might die so he would have to step in to work them.

Now you can think what you like about what i just wrote but i 100% know i am not lying and my dad would certainly not lie.

And im not trying to fear monger.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If true, that's pretty heavy. However, I think that we'll have to see how bad the swine flu gets in the southern hemisphere before we can say how bad it's going to be up here in the north.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, to be honest it would make sense. The flu is nowhere near over with and will probably only get worse in the cold winter months. So far we have only seen a drop in the bucket to what this strain will do IMO. Burning the bodies is a way to try and keep the disease from spreading any further.

If offered the vaccine, dont take it if you have that choice. IMO it will only make you more susceptible to contracting it. But im sure by then it will be required by law to have the shot.......one more way for the NWO to make sure their plans for mass depopulation happen.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Sounds unbelievable but i trust what you are saying is genuine.
Scary stuff...

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Who is the boss? Chief Executive of the Council?

Are you aware central government would make this decision under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 - not local government?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And, according to Cripplegate, two full time park wardens operate the park. Why would two wardens be selected instead of the military personal (which is the procedure under emergency law)

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Im not sure, [edit personal information], my dad just told me he and a few others must operate the furnaces if the operators can't, im not lying, i swear on my grandmothers life, this is what he told me.

[edit on 20/6/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Who are "the others", the park site only suggests that are two full wardens. That's it.

For the record, mass death in the event of pandemic require mass graves and unconventional burials.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

For what its worth, I believe you.

As for your question Infinite

Why would two wardens be selected instead of the military personal (which is the procedure under emergency law)

There could be several reasons for this. Perhaps the military will be VERY busy trying to contain the outbreak, or enforcing martial law etc. Also perhaps it is a contingency in the case the the "normal" military people who do this, get sick and die as well. Best to keep the machine working no? as to try and keep the spread to a minimum. Funerals and open casket wakes would probably also be banned IMO.

**Edit** spelling of members name......I need more coffee!

[edit on 20-6-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

There could also be people "under" the wardens. Garbage collectors, lawn mowers etc. I dont recall the OP mentioning that ALL the people at this meeting were wardens.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
My wife and I just recovered from a mild version of Type A H1N1.
Or so the docs told us.

There is alot of talk about the vaccine here in Utah, the state with most infected (so far), and Tamaflu. Warnings are now out for Tamaflu, over use can cause damage to olfactory nerves, as for the vaccine, BIG warning on that. comming from a job (big pharma) I have to seriously question the efficacy of something that took so little time to produce and hasn't been tested yet.

Drink lots of fluids, asprin, rest. It lasted 5 days for us. Felt like a bad hangover without the benefits of a nice single malt the night before.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The area in question, is near Birmingham - which recently admitted that Swine Flu is no longer under control. A discussion surrounding burials is plausible. I'm not denying that.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He didn't say, there are more than two people working at the park and the surrounding area, the furnaces are just a stones throw away from my house, im not sure where they would bury anyone here the population is about 75K and the graveyards are full. I thought burning the bodies would be smart, kill the virus. My dad is telling the truth or playing a cruel trick on me.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Not to mention that Tamiflu was pushed into the FDA and created by one of Rumsfield's companies wasn't it?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

True. It's just another example of using the public to 'fine tune' a drug for future use.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

It is not a trick.

The law does give the government power to implement chemical disposals and mass graves in the event of a pandemic.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

If anyone wants to see my road, go on google earth and search: Green Lane worcester, england. You will see the graveyard if you zoom out. Im in the west midlands, the most affected region in england.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

Or to make the majority of the scared population go running for a supposed cure that will only make you more susceptible to getting the flu in the first place.

lol, sorry, I just dont trust pharma companies nor the governments "cures"

link   
UK cases went over 2,000 today..

112 new case confirmed in the Midlands area. Largest outbreak in the United Kingdom. The virus is obviously spreading from human to human, regardless of whether a link to Mexico is present or not.

link   

Would they jump straight to that? Or use the furnaces untill the bodies start pilling up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join