It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 minutes of Alex Collier Video - Guaranteed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
"Guaranteed"

The best ten minutes of my life so far was proposing to my partner followed by her accepting and us making passionate love for the next nine minutes.

If your post is truly guaranteed, I want to claim false advertising.

9 minutes proposing and 1 minute of making love, you mean? j/k
I'll check these out when I get home. I cant help but think we'll always watch these videos that uncover the "truth" 5 years from now, I'll watch a video that claims things. How do we go from watching you tube to actually bringing this to the mainstream or realizing these movies are opinions and not based on fact? It seems like someone is full of poop, and I'm never sure who it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthtothemasses
reply to post by scubagravy

Ok, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing TPTB in posts because I have no idea what this acronym stands for. I've tried to make sense out of it, but I just can't. I must have missed something a while back. Could you please tell me what it means so I can get on with my life?

Thank you.

It means "The powers that be"...people enjoy using it when they have no real idea what is going on, and they attribute everything wrong in life to something they have no control over.

Sounds like a new religion, doesn't it?

Don't worry, I hate the acronym too.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
many of you wouldn't know an extraterrestrial if he/she walked by you... especially a hybrid one or two.... Heck you wouldn't even know if this hybrid was posting on the ATS forums...hehe

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
First of all the video didn't explain anything. It was a bunch of new age hoohaa without much you could confirm by evidence.
Second, I want my 10 minutes back. Topic on this thread is a lie.

[Edit] Oh you changed the topic, which is appropriate considering that this wasn't even close to being the best 10mins ever

[edit on 19/6/2009 by PsykoOps]

[edit on 19/6/2009 by PsykoOps]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Please, tell me why should i trust this guy? What does it make him different from others fake ppl such greer, parks, etc?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Takka

Thats the point: proof. Without any proof, i can only take him for probable fake, and his speech for possible but unlikely speculation..

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hey WarrenB
I really like a lot of your threads as they are pretty informative.
This thread I have to take with a small grain of salt.
What makes Alex Collier any more credible then you or I?
He has a story with no proof...if he was on ats telling his story he would be getting flamed til the cows came home.
Sorry man...not trying to flame you as i enjoy reading alot of your threads,I am just saying.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Hi Drums, you have to look at the bigger picture.

Forget who is speaking in the video. The information is what's important.

Anyone could reach the same conclusions simply staying current with world events, politics and whatnot.

Connecting all the dots, anyone can come to the same conclusions.

Unfortunately, some of the responses in this thread are typical of the shameful ignorance people willingly impose on themselves. Sheep will be sheep and there's no point in even attempting to enlighten them as we can see.

for a chuckle read:
It Takes a Village Idiot: The Jerks of Online Forums

[edit on 19-6-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
That's just not true. I've connected all the dots and my conclusions are far far from this stuff.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i thought he cleared things up fairly well!

thanks for posting this - i watched this interview a while back, and those that haven't seen his 1994 video need to do so...

Google Video Link

even though he doesn't have any physical evidence to present in his video, he does mention a side of this story that needs to be heard, whether true or not!!

[edit on 19-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Alex Collier...yeah....he has the theories of a colander (full of holes) and constantly contradicts himself.

Nuff said.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Ive got three words to describe this guy..... Ding-A-Ling. This guy talks to aliens? Give me a break. Hippy nut job, nothing more. Watched both vidoes, and it sounds like hes got alot of opinions and ideas....but most are unrealistic and the rest are downright silly. Waste of my time.

you should have named this thread : "10 Minutes of your life youll never get back."

[edit on 19-6-2009 by treemanx]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well, my first impression was that he's making this stuff up, but being an ATS'er I decided to consult Google before drawing conclusions.
Here's something on Eisenhower, UFO's and the Military Industrial complex:

"The whole process of dealing with the UFO phenomenon could not be handled anymore by one agency. And so in order to keep it alive, and I guess as cheaply as possible, it was given to various and sundry parts of the government to work on. And I guess they thought that they could also keep the intelligence factor as secret as possible by giving agencies a little bit here and a little bit there, as that often times is done in matters like this. "But what happened was, Eisenhower got sold out. Without him knowing it, he lost control of what was going on with the entire UFO situation. In his last address to the nation, I think he was telling us that the Military Industrial Complex would stick you in the back if you were not totally vigilant. And, I think that he felt like he had not been vigilant. I think he felt like he trusted too many people. And, Eisenhower was a trusting man. He was a good man. And I think that he realized that all of a sudden this matter is going into the control of corporations that could very well act to the detriment of this country. "This frustration, from what I can remember, went on for months. He realized that he was losing control. He realized that the phenomenon of whatever-it-was that we were faced with was not going to be in the best hands. And those were, as far as I can remember, that was the expression that was used. "It's not going to be in the best hands." That was a real concern. And so it has turned out to be."

Then this here is from Wikipedia:

The Operations Coordinating Board was abolished by President Kennedy on February 19, 1961.

...And here's the Executive Order 11110 he spoke about:

to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and (b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof. SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made. JOHN F. KENNEDY - THE WHITE HOUSE, June 4, 1963

AND last but not least, I couldn't find anything on "McKenna" the 'kid from the UK' who discovered that the Fed won't let itself be audited since "it's spending trillions of dollars on the Secret Space Programs."

Does anyone know what he's talking about there?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
thanks for posting. this man has a wealth of knowledge,

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't understand why everyone buys everything this guy says? Although admitedly I haven't done any research on him (I will do some now). What makes him so credible? And I'm not trying to put anyone down or anything, I'm just trying to learn.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
the question is not that you need to believe in what the guy is saying

the problem is that, THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON, AND IT IS NOT GOOD, thats the message you need to take from this videos... other message, THINK, YOU MUST RESEARCH AND THINK, we cant use what the others tell us and mark as the truth ...

you dont need to believe in what he is saying about specifics ... but, maybe this video will open your mind, or open someones mind and make them THINK ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join