It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goverment plated vechicles seen leaving skinwalker today

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The good about these unbelievable things is that some people believe on them

Are you going to go again to the ranch?

[edit on 24-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hii_98:

Keep us posted on any new developments. I've got a plane - how do you think the view would be at night from 500 feet AGL?

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi. Could someone with firsthand knowledge give me directions to a location where the ranch can be viewed? I'm planning a secret base/paranormal trip with my friends and Skinwalker Ranch is the only place that piques my interest.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guidance.Is.Internal
hii_98:

Keep us posted on any new developments. I've got a plane - how do you think the view would be at night from 500 feet AGL?

I JUST got my private pilot liscense lets fly over at 500 AGL!! That was my exact thinking, doing a night flight possibly. The photos would be amazing

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hungrydirt
Hi. Could someone with firsthand knowledge give me directions to a location where the ranch can be viewed? I'm planning a secret base/paranormal trip with my friends and Skinwalker Ranch is the only place that piques my interest.

please visit the website www.skinwalkerranch.org for directions and advice.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Ah, thanks for the link. Seems very informative.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Did anyone see the lost tapes episode about this? It says the people living there in 1996 were called the Millers and they had been terrorised by what looked to be native americans dressed up in wolve pelts which would stare at them whilst driving around the ranch. It also stated that these people would kill their livestock and they would howl constantly non stop in the night until the point where it got unbearable and that is why they put it up for sale. Rumour has it the family moved state and changed their names.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join