It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goverment plated vechicles seen leaving skinwalker today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm so annoyed that New Zealand has nothing like the Skinwalker Ranch and stuff. Everyone comes here for our apparent scenic locations, but you American dudes have some pretty sweet and interesting locations.

How I'd love to just go to the Skinwalker Ranch. Place sounds so cool.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

New Zealand has a rich culture that seems to be linked somewhere along the line with Native American culture so Iam sure there must be something of the ilke in said land.

There are probably a few guys who could point out a few places. Seek out the member 'StopComplaining' as they have some good experience over there.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Will do. Thanks for the advice

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by ignorant_ape

hiii98 has produced much photo evidence of "skinwalker ranch" and its environs. He has been there, done that. I fully expect someday someone will write a book about him and his exploits. Way to go hiii98 and thanks,, again.

thank you!! this last trip was by far the most revealing. I really appreciate your words, i myself was thinking of writing a book. Hopefully my exploits do not result in something bad happening to me where a book is written about me! Our team always discusses your posts, as i think you have an inside understanding as to what is occuring on this particular section of soil.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
videos

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

second hand video of the ranchhouse with what looked like flashes of intense arc light shooting off. Video only shows one of these flashes. The house had at times 3-4 of these flashes of light occuring both on the ground and in the air above the house

we also had a close encounter... whoever claims this place isnt the real deal has absolutely no clue... there is some form of extremely advanced technology going on here, whether it is NIDS, Military, or....alien something unfathomable is occuring. The close encounter sealed the deal. ALso there is a reason this is called "skinwalker" ranch...as we actually met first hand a skinwalker...no joke

[edit on 2-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is the skinwalker a risk to people's lives?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Skinwalker Ranch is the Holy Grail of paranormal investigation...poltergeist,ufo's,cattle mutilations.I would say that whatever it is its not friendly.Was just wondering if the blacked out suv's are NIDS vehicles,Robert Bigelow is a interesting man and i know he owns a part or all the ranch now this is a man that has his own arowspace company that could rival NASA.You never know maybe Bigalow has a under ground base or some installation in the side of the mountains.He would have the money and connections to do it?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Is the skinwalker a risk to people's lives?

now that is the exact question i would like to know... the bait pens are raised in the air (most likely for better viewing) and surrounded by 8" high fencing . I assume the fence is to protect the NIDS observer.

Honestly I dont know how to answer this question, its an excellent one

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

If you ever make it to the ranch or something and do get followed by something or experience some extreme phenomena I hope you can capture it. That would be really interesting. Wish I had the opportunity to do so 'cause I'd assemble a bunch of my reluctant and sceptical homies and check out what's going on.

Maybe even with a beer or 6. Even with the prosecution risk. Seems interesting as hell.

Edit: Noticed you uploaded vids. I can be a dunce at the best of times. The worst of times, too.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Whine Flu]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i want to remind everyone that trespassing on the property is 100% illegal. These photos and videos were taken by a "friend" as I would never engage in an illegal act nor do i condone doing so.

So this friend of mine also has more to the story but i'm not sure to include it here or in the alien section. What happened to this friend who went out there (as I of course would never do so) is unimaginable.

This friend went out to the ranch and from a quarter mile away witnessed these flashing lights all around the ranch house. Some where on the ground others in the air. It showed up on night vision as small balls that would grow in intensity until they were an amost blinding light whcih would blink on and off both on the ground, in the field, and in the air around the ranch. The ranch house itself eventually completely lost power, this friend has never seen this EVER happen before. The assumption is that these lights caused the powerloss. Also during this event several trucks were seen patroling the fields, gate, and surrounding streets with spotlights.

The shocking part of the story is that these lights approached the friend, flew above his head, flashed, and finally landed 5 feet away flashing a blinding yellow/white light. When my friend got the courage to look up this person saw what appeared to be a swirling black shadow that turned (i know here is hte hard part to believe) into a wolf. A freakn mangy very large wolf, whom stood a mere 5 feet away in the same position the landed light had flashed. This wolf stared at the friend for 5 minutes, made actually approached closer, made no aggressive behaviors, and showed absolutely zero fear. The friend was both horrified and curious by the transformation and odd behavior of the wild animal. The creature eventually walked away behind a bush not to return. A voice shouted out below the ridge line in what sounded like either a bullhorn or a very loud walkietalkie "Scccccccccccht!...... Ecto Hoota Hetta " The language was completely and entirely foreign and possibly native american sounding (the utes do live in this immediate region but speak english). The friend also looked over the edge to see a red light, white light, and what looked like a extremely tall and equally oddly thin man on the basin below. An hour of video footage is missing prior to the animal appearance. The friend did not notice a lapse in actual time however as a watch was observed. Nothing was caught on audio recorder and the video quality seems severely negatively affected in comparison to previous expaditions.

A Ute cursed Skinwalker? Alien base below ranch? NIDS spook ops? Bigelow? Naval Intelligence? The middle aged lady and her cripple husband who live at the house taking pictures with flash bulbs stationed around the house and in the fields??... NO CLUE.

what was witnessed looked alot like this photo except that the demeanor of the wolf was friendly and it never bared its teeth or appeared threatening (other than the fact that a extra large wolf is 5 feet away and approaching closer)

background info on the ranch owner's company Bigelow Aerospace
en.wikipedia.org...

Also the head of his security is a decordated Colonel and Commander John B Alexander ...he has tonsssss of military ties

Alexander Link

[edit on 3-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
photo of abandoned homestead to the west of the ranch. This is refered to in the book in several different pages. Supposedly the "portal" would form directly over this location. The road leading into this site appeared extremely hazardous and unused. The paranoid part of me wants to say that this site has some tie to the phenomona..

Also its hard to see on google earth as it is completely hidden by trees, even the fenced off and barbwired gated road leading in cannot be seen.

40°15'16.51"N
109°54'40.13"W

[edit on 3-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Did not know that the head of Bigelows security is a 5 star General.I can understand some security, but thats a bit much. Almost as tight as Area 51.Why so much if they have nothing to hide? It has been 13 years or more that Bigelow has owend the ranch,and still this high level of security?Just cant help but to think that they are hiding something.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

i am so glad to get rid of that green glowing skull for an avatar.
i was searching for 2 mos to replace that thing.i saw your wolf and jumped all over it.i hope nobody minds. i think it's bad.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Can skinwalker kill you? Absolutely. The correct question is, will skinwalker kill you? I believe hiii showed a photograph of a dead cow that had been mutilated in one of his earlier expeditions. The ability to take life is there but what you need to be concerned with the motivation.

Cattle do not magically spring up out of the earth, someone is putting them there for a purpose. I think the entire purpose of the feeding pen is to keep the animal captive. The observer is not protected in any way because the fence and observation deck are no obstacles to what is being fed.

There is superior intelligence at work here and there is at least minmal cooperation between THEM and whatever government entity is behind the ranch. The cattle are the blood offering from humans and knowledge or technology is what is being bargained for. Nanotechnology is probably very high on the list of trade goods, but it is a two-edged sword. Think of flying craft that can shift into wolves or other creatures.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The house in the last photograph has a lot of manifestations around it. I would say that it is "as active" as any place in the area.

[edit on 093131p://pm3115 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

This is a true account that occured in Russia or at least near the border in 1959. The area is similar to skinwalker ranch. Nine people were killed and the incident was never solved.
thevelvetrocket.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
"Think of flying craft that can shift into wolves or other creatures"

as insane as it sounds that is exxxxxactly what was witnessed. I do not believe it is restricted to the wolf form by any means and my have limited selective manifestation based on the observer's subconscious perception and intentions.

I mean people came looking for a nuts and bolts ufo, and what was found cannot be easily wrapped up in a organized logical fashion. The mystery of the ranch/basic just became magnitudes more complex as a result of this.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Who is the owner of the ranch property right now?
I tought NIDS was no longer active at skinwalker.

Wouldnt it be great when the ATS community could buy some property in the neigherhood, doing research ourselfs?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join