It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goverment plated vechicles seen leaving skinwalker today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Let me recommend the book The Hunt for SkinWalker. This is stuff you can't makeup.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Of course now the claim is all the paranormal activity has ceased. NEXT!

If this place is in the middle of nowhere, then it probably has a well. Wells are dug. Hence you have to wonder about the claim of no digging.

ever considered they dont want this to turn into the next Area51 circus?

there is deed rights to the minerals, it is common knowledge in the area that you cannot dig on your own property. Also from my understanding all the wells are dug by the same contracted company.

and your wrong i have posted on this forum plenty of photographic and audio proof regarding the ranch.

NEXT to you

[edit on 18-6-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Incidentally, if you can't dig on the property, somebody should be able to provide the public law or deed restriction that indicates this.

indian.utah.gov...

just one example of this bizarre law...

The Ute Tribe, with slightly less that one million acres has ownership of almost 1/4 of the Uinta Basin's total land area. However, the ownership of the surface does not necessarily mean ownership of the minerals. A large area of land, known as the Hill Creek Extension is tribally owned with mineral rights being owned by the Federal Government

link

to my knowledge the majority if not all the land around the ranch excludes the owners from "mineral/gas/oil rights" which basically means its illegal to dig in your own back yard!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Hi.

I'm usually impressed with your investigations.

However, has it occurred you that the land mining rights might be protected by the native Amricans as a part of the 'game' ?

Black Mesa with coal rights to power the station near Lake Powell probably had the same containtment rights - until it was seen to be worth something? And now it stuffs up the desert with smog, and happily feeds Las Vegas....

As for Skinwalker Ranch - people will believe what they want to believe...

As gariac said - NEXT?

Peace!

[edit on 18-6-2009 by The Wave]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Wave
reply to post by hiii_98

Hi.

I'm usually impressed with your investigations.

However, has it occurred you that the land mining rights might be protected by the native Amricans as a part of the 'game' ?

the native americans who own the land cannot dig on their own land... whats below their feet is owned by the goverment.... not the indians. Perhaps i'm misunderstanding you somehow.. the point of the thread was the goverment vehicles seen leaving the civilian compound (which has no activity since 2005 total bs btw). The fact that you are not legally allowed to dig on any of the properties surrounding the ranch was mearly an interesting tidbit for whatever its worth...

always makes me laugh what a huplah everyone puts in regarding area51 and even gillian ranch when you have something very real here. the reason everyone in the knowhow plays this down is they dont want every lookylu poking around...

NIDS
Bigeleow
Colm
#1 Knapp

there in another unnamed local Deuschene Billionairs player in this. Its not that activity has ceased its that these players want front row access to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I have heard George Knapp who I like on coast to coast am with George Snoory talk about the Skinwalker ranch and I sit back and wonder how can people possibly believe this? I mean there is no fact vs fiction here, it's like somebody saying 1 plus 1 equals 56,108. I don't mean to be mean but there is no this or that here, people who believe this I say Father forgive them for they know not what they do.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Owning land, but not the mineral rights is not uncommon in the West. It isn't a conspiracy, just a function of the selling of real estate there over the years. If you bought land, but not the mineral rights, to dig (or drill) is trespassing and theft just as surely as if you had sucked the water out of your neighbor's pool to fill your own.

I know people in Texas who pay royalties to the owner of the mineral rights under their land for their water wells. It is simple enough, the well extends from their property into that of another, and removes something of value, for which they pay. In one example, as I recall, per his deed, he owns the top 2' of the soil, which is enough to dig footings for a house, but he could never dig a basement without permission of the mineral rights owner.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eradown

People make up stuff all the time.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

My point is if you are digging a well. then you are just as likely to find the "secret base" as if someone was mining. If you ever had a well dug, then you know they log the material removed at the various depths. I don't know if the drillers share the data or not. Anyway, a log saying "hit rebar at 200ft" would be interesting.

Mining and drilling restrictions can be as simple as a way to prevent the water table from being contaminated. When you drill a well, there comes a point where you get to make two choices. One, you sleeve it and get what water out you can get, and the other is you fill it up. The idea behind this is to prevent your hole in the ground from becoming a source of contamination. For example, you don't trust the first 50ft of the well since is is likely to have surface contaminates in the water. Your hole in the ground would allow surface water to hit the potable water table. Some counties make you install a meter on your own well so that you don't pump out too much water and cause nearby land or your own to sink.

Mining is dirt moving. You can't move any significant amount of dirt on land you own without permits. So nobody really has mining rights to their land unless zoned accordingly.

Again, nobody has come up with the public law behind the restriction, so it is hard to tell fact from fiction here.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
read the book, thought it was great. even way back before i read it. i had my own ideas about all the different paranormal activities and how there are simalarities that could be used to link them together. like foul oders.
how seaches never produce anything not even a sighting. almost like everything from poltergiest to bigfoot to u.f.o.s even abductions seem to
all be the workings of one giant mastermind .almost like personality traits.
then the book for me a fascinating read. definetly a push in the direction i was leaning.know what i mean? recomended the book to someone here on ats little over a week ago.the thread i think it was "strangers in the woods"something about one of his friends going through wierd activity around the woods of his house never checked back though. great thread. you'll keep us posted right?

[edit on 19-6-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hiii 98 thanks for the reply, may I also ask as I cannot find any, if you know what any modern day NAs have to say about the area?

To those who keep claiming that the mineral rights are not indicative of conspiracy I must say that is besides the point.

Its not neccessarily that there is an underground base or anything.
What is relative about the mining laws is that....places with large deposits of crystals and minerals are in legend the places more likely to experience hauntings, ufos and strange phenomenon. The science behind this is that crystals manipulate the time/space around them (there are countless instances of the supernatural qualities of quality crystals.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hmm, the paranormal stuff reminds me of the stone chambers in Putnam county.

Strange that I couldn`t find any topic on this subject on ATS.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayrton
Hmm, the paranormal stuff reminds me of the stone chambers in Putnam county.

Strange that I couldn`t find any topic on this subject on ATS.

Could you elaborate on the stone chambers please Ayrton?

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.alienseekernews.com...
Visit the link. There is also an episode of Creepy on ZoneReality TV dedicated to them.

[edit on 20-6-2009 by Ayrton]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Thanks that is a great link, I have never hear of much of that. Great to have a Native American link in there aswell.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

He only read off the first 3 letters which were g1 which i believe means Goverment Light Truck 1/2 Ton...

How are we expected to believe anything you say when you don't even have basic counting skills?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

so contrary to another post in this thread ` your contact ` followed them on a public highway - thouthing illegal there

like others reading this - i have to ask - , as this alleged activity is prevelant and " being monitored " - why do people not have cameras to hand and " dashcam mounts " ????????

if i was monitoring a location like that - its the first thing that i would do

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

hiii98 has produced much photo evidence of "skinwalker ranch" and its environs. He has been there, done that. I fully expect someday someone will write a book about him and his exploits. Way to go hiii98 and thanks,, again.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the update hiii_98!

S&F!

I really wish I lived closer to the ranch, I do plan on visiting it one day. Good thing the 80 goes from Cali to Salt Lake City, looks like an easy drive.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join