It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

goverment plated vechicles seen leaving skinwalker today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
my contact informed me that several blacked out tahoes with goverment plates were again witnessed leaving skinwalker ranch today. If this is just a ranch run by a wealthy civilian and part time crack scientific team then why is the goverment constantly closing down the road leading to the ranch with police and why are offical looking suv's seen leaving the facility (on a odd note they are typically never seen entering...)

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

this is very interesting. i've heard about skinwalker ranch but apparently not enough to remember what exactly it is. could you give me a brief rundown on what goes on here?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

The skin walker book did mention underground bases, and the people who lived on skinwalker were not allowed to dig without permission from the previous owners. I doubt the government can control whatever materializes on skinwalker, but I have the sense that our corupted elites will one day become skinwalkers. Maybe they just wanted to see themselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Wikipedia

A wide variety of paranormal activities have allegedly been encountered at the ranch. Unusual or unidentified aircraft, balls of light, poltergeist activity, cattle mutilation, and strange creatures have been reported [1]. The last owners reported no problems while living there[citation needed]. Chapter 14 in Kelleher and Knapp's book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" asserts that after numerous interviews with neighbors to the Gorman ranch, many spoke of unusual experiences to NIDS researchers (one, identified as "Mr. Gonsalez" alleged that he had unusual experiences with cattle disappearances). They also claim local Ute Indians have a history of encounters with unusual objects and creatures [7]. Since the real names of these people are not revealed, these claims cannot be independently verified.

en.wikipedia.org...

Follow the link below to observe a satellite image of the ranch:

Wikimapia Skinwalker image

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Skinwalker ranch is a VERY mystical place! This audio with George Knapp is a must listen!

There is all kinds of crazy stuff happening there! But this part is my favorite!

Kelleher told of one event that took place in August of 1997, in which two workers from NIDS (National Institute for Discovery Science) witnessed a dull yellow light on the ranch that was close to the ground and growing bigger and bigger. One of the workers viewed the light through night vision/infrared equipment and saw what could not be seen with the naked eye. A tunnel of light was opening up, and a large muscular humanoid entity with no facial features crawled out of it, and then vanished

-E-

[edit on 17-6-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by hiii_98

The skin walker book did mention underground bases, and the people who lived on skinwalker were not allowed to dig without permission from the previous owners

even more strange is the fact that you CANNOT dig on ANY of the surrounding properties around skinwalker... its the law... strange huh? supposedly related to "mineral claims"...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

that whole mineral thing goes a long ways. i still find it difficult to understand that a person can "buy" a piece of land from the surface upwards but have no right to access from the surface downward. who made that up? the whole thing about owning land is pretty crazy when you think about it.

i'm not promoting anarchy here but for cryin' out loud, how can a person not dig in their own yard.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

you know, it isn't so difficult to take pictures of those Gov't Tahoes on the ranch...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here is a shot of the ranch....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Yeah, I wish there were photos of this activity.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Can you provide any more details as to what the license plate numbers were? USG plates can be "deciphered," as to what agency and possibly even what installation the vehicle is assigned to, in some instances; I still remember a good amount of the information from my days as an MP. I provided Glen Campbell (old UFOmind sysop) with a complete list of those designations back when I had one, at least twelve years ago, and I do not know if he ever posted it online.

Also...it could have just been a USDA, BLM, or Dept. of the Interior survey team doing some work in the area. I see them all of the time, all over the place, out here in the country.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
reply to post by hiii_98

you know, it isn't so difficult to take pictures of those Gov't Tahoes on the ranch...

it sure wouldnt be if it wasnt illegal to be on the property to take those pictures...

keep in mind this is a ranch a good distance from the main road with a 24/7 locked gate in front... not some suburban home that anyone can drive by and snap some photos of.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by therainmaker
Can you provide any more details as to what the license plate numbers were? USG plates can be "deciphered," as to what agency and possibly even what installation the vehicle is assigned to, in some instances; I still remember a good amount of the information from my days as an MP. I provided Glen Campbell (old UFOmind sysop) with a complete list of those designations back when I had one, at least twelve years ago, and I do not know if he ever posted it online.

Also...it could have just been a USDA, BLM, or Dept. of the Interior survey team doing some work in the area. I see them all of the time, all over the place, out here in the country.

sorry this is second hand info from someone i have on site monitoring the roads. He was tailing the suv team when suddenly they must have caught wind of him pulled into a dead end street and faced him head on as he unknowingly also pulled into the trap. There was a team of 3 per vechicle and he was trying to read off the plates to me. He only read off the first 3 letters which were g1 which i believe means Goverment Light Truck 1/2 Ton...

as he was trying to read off the other numbers they wisely pulled into the dead end , exposing him as their tail....

I myself have seen these teams of black SUV's and can attest to their validity. I will try my best to take some photos of them ...and to definatly get a liscense plate number

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I find it interesting to hear about the law stating that the area cannot be excavated. I had long assumed that the ranch would be near a large deposit of underground crystals. Do you guys have any ideas about whats under there?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
. Do you guys have any ideas about whats under there?

IMO here is the cover...

en.wikipedia.org...

"Gilsonite is the registered trademark for a form of natural asphalt found in large amounts in the Uintah Basin of Utah; the non-trademarked mineral name is uintaite or uintahite.[1] It is mined in underground shafts and resembles shiny black obsidian. Discovered in the 1860s, it was first marketed as a lacquer, electrical insulator, and waterproofing compound about twenty-five years later by Samuel H. Gilson.[2] By 1888 Gilson had started a company to mine the substance, but soon discovered the vein was located on the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation. Under great political pressure Congress removed some 7,000 acres (28 km2) from the reservation on May 24, 1888 to allow the mining to proceed legally.[3] Gilsonite mining became the first large commercial enterprise in the Uintah Basin, causing most of its early population growth."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinwalker_Ranch+skinwalker+ranch+gilsonite&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"Unique geology which ties in the concept of Earthlights[10], also known as ghost lights, has also been mentioned to explain the broad phenomena reported on the ranch. The fact that the Uintah Basin is the only known major concentration of Gilsonite (also known as uintahite or uintaite) may or may not have some bearing on this. However, a lack of evidence and the scope of the phenomena weaken such an explanation."

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
He only read off the first 3 letters which were g1 which i believe means Goverment Light Truck 1/2 Ton...

OK that would be a GSA fleet vehicle, which could have belonged to almost any agency, and yes the numbers right after the G would designate the vehicle's weight and axle class. I no longer remember any of those, however, it has been too long! If someone told you it was for a 1/2 ton, they are probably right, that is the type of designation you would see, probably also with an axle consideration for limited-capacity bridges.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

There is a good chance the government knows exactly what is down there: a deep underground base or transit system.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

There is a good chance the government knows exactly what is down there: a deep underground base or transit system

my paranoid suspicions are a underground transition system and this location is a possible sub-station. I do NOT believe there is a deep underground base residing at this location. Sorry if this opinioned comment (with no proof to back it up ..yet) decredits me.

I find the constant flow of tinted goverment suv's suspect, also the frequent nightly closing of the road by the sheriffs (not tribal) to the ranch is also unusual.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

I doubt they would do such a thing because of paranormal activity. Paranormal activity could also be the result of massive amounts of electrity being released in the area.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Of course now the claim is all the paranormal activity has ceased. NEXT!

Incidentally, if you can't dig on the property, somebody should be able to provide the public law or deed restriction that indicates this.

If this place is in the middle of nowhere, then it probably has a well. Wells are dug. Hence you have to wonder about the claim of no digging.

And once again, no physical evidence provided about the ranch, just rumors.

NEXT!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join