It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Peceived Hostile Countries Don't Disclose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
One question that has been on the minds of skeptics and believers for a long, long time is; When will the leaders of the free world tell us what they know about intelligence from other places in the cosmos.

I was reading about how France may go ahead and tell the world what they know and the fact that we are not alone is said to be a front-runner in the discussion. Many of the countries are thought to be under pressure from the U.S.A. to hold off on the information, citing 'The United states doesn't feel the people are ready'.

Could it be that the governments are the ones who aren't ready? They have established a formidable way to bring in money from the citizens, while maintaining great control over the population and change may disrupt this and create a loss of the money and the control for the rulers of these modern kingdoms.

This being the case it begs to question why different attacks have not been plotted against the general knowledge of the supposed "Peace Enforcing Nations" by perceived hostile nations, such as North Korea.

The subject of UFOs and aliens seems to be such an important topic that it has thought to have been extensively covered up by many governments around the world, in the forefront of cover-ups is the U.S.A.

Wouldn't it seem like one of the best ways to financially disrupt a major nation would be to pit it's citizens against it's government, political, and military leaders by making them look deceitful?

The revelation that your home government has been with-holding crucial knowledge that could potentially assist in the development of mankind would definitely reduce the approval rating of the citizens. This would distract the citizens of many nations from what the disclosing nation's plans are, as sinister as they may be.

If the planet is being visited by intelligence from outer space it is surely not localized to particular countries. Surely countries we may not find friendly wouldn't be excluded from contact.

Why haven't these countries thwarted the silence maintained by the U.S.A and other major countries by disclosing the evidence that they have of extra-terrestrial life? Is it because they don't have any?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is that there is some shared risk or danger in disclosure.

Another thing would be that with, say, a nation like North Korea that may have somehow obtained information, they are as lacking of proof as most of the rest of us.

Yes, maybe there's nothing to any of it but still and all, there seems to be more potential loss in discounting than lending possibility, even without absolute belief. Skepticism is healthy. Pretendered disbelief, however, is not.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Could you imagine if North Korea or another country said "Look we have proof, here it is" and its a real alien with a spaceship behind it. How would the MSM percieve this?? how would we be told "Today north korea tried to pull a trick"....

Also, I doubt people would believe some countries if they did say such things.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The only reason that the U.S. government won't tell because they are the most corrupt government on the planet. Also, they don't feel that they've been the most powerful government long enough, and by disclosing it, they feel that they will be dethroned, and they want to hold out for as long as they can.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

In short, because they fear the U.S., and probably with good reason. It's incredible how easily someone can be murdered without any attention from the public nowadays.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
My personal opinion is yes..."they" aren't ready.

Government collapse because of distrust(60+years of lying)

Alien technology that could take care of all of earth's energy needs. That would be a big blow to the Elite(Oil,coal,gas)

Who knows really...But I do think it is keeps gettin funnier and funnier as our own tech gets better and we are able to make our own observations and the Gov keeps on deny'in.

There will come a point when privatized companies will be making trips to the moon and out tech will be good enough to say with out a doubt that we have proof.

Until then...we are stuck with cheesy video's and such

IMO

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
IMO, other nations who aren't on the band wagon, don't know anything, or don't know enough to make the case appealing to the public.

I mean come on, if let's say Cuba came out and said they knew about aliens and disclosed a bunch of information, would you take them seriously?

If North Korea or Iran did the same thing, would you take them seriously? Probably not, since the propaganda machine would be turning so quickly they would turn it around into something stupid.

Dis-information is very easy to come up with. And once some sort of "False Flag Disclosure" was done, that would be the end of disclosure forever. People would always remember that one big hoax, and that's how it would stay.

It's an interesting question, but as an ET race, I would only divulge information or associate myself with the most powerful countries on the planet, and since they all work together on various issues, as I said, they won't budge.

If anything could cause a war, it would certainly be a country going against another's wishes of releasing THE MOST important discovery of mankind.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You may not be able to believe them, but in the instance of undeniable proof - such as a UFO or alien body (alive or dead) - we would all have to consider it to be fact because of the implications such information would have.

To blow something off out of hand would be a mistake on everyone's part. It may be found that they are lying, it may be found to be the truth with embellishment, it may be the down right truth. Either way it would give the desired effect any hostile country would want.

If it were true it would require the other nations to show their hand in order to reign in the chaos created by a perceived less-superior nation, possibly allowing them to regain the upper hand in the situation and re-garnering the trust of the collective citizens. This would create a big distraction for the rest of the world and give the disclosing nation time to do whatever they want.

Whether the information is true or un-true, I wonder why a hostile nation hasn't attempted to try this angle for population domination?

edit for grammar

[edit on 18-6-2009 by esteay812]

new topics

top topics

join