It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there something with freckels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
there is this idea that ive had for quite sometime and i just want to see what others have to say about it . i know its a bit out there but me and my best friend were sitting around one night talking about reincarnation. we both thought that we had a life as royalty once, then i noticed something on his arm ive never noticed before. He had the same freckles on his left arm that i had, there in the shape of a V then he lifted up his shirt sleeve and he had 2 more then a space then 1. i had the same marks in the same spot. later that day i asked my mother(r.i.p) to see her arm, and sure enough she had the same V and the same 2 with a space then 1, all on our left arms.
I believe each freckle is a spot in history at a different time some people have tons and some people only have a few, i know i stand to be crazy or something like that, please be kind lol
what do you all think ?

mods: please move this to the section it should be in i have no idea where to put it. i though maybe religion because of reincarnation but no idea thanks in advance

[edit on 10-6-2009 by donttaserme]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

This could be posted in 'Skunk Works'. But this will probably get moved anyway if it's in the wrong forum.

Anyway, there might be an explanation. If you're a North American, it might simply because a lot of your ancestors had 1st cousin relationships/marriages, which is quite common early in America's history because of close family ties and shortage of 'non-related' mates, nothing wrong with it. Same can be said if you're both descended from a royal bloodline as relationships between relatives are common too. And also a common thing in isolated communities.

It may not be surprising someone you're 'not related' to turned out to have same lineage as you are and may display similar markings.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ahnggk]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

i thank you for the response but can say 100% he isnt related to me in anyway yes im north american but he isnt .. and hes from half way around the world we met in grade 9 .. 12 years ago lol although it is kinda gross to think of getting married/having relations with a family member.. perhaps that did happen to some, not this bloodline however

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have what I've always considered to be an 'L' on my right forearm made out of 5 spots. Most of the time I just take it lightly as a joke of me being branded a 'Loser'
. I suppose if I looked at it another way, it could be considered a 'V', but then one of the legs would be slightly longer than the other. I've even gone as far as to measure the angle between them (a perfect 90 degrees).

Slightly above it, are 3 more spots that are almost perfectly in line, making a sort of 'I', but the I doesn't really line up with the L.

The most hilarious is a heart shaped spot on the middle left side of my chest, right at the spot where my heart is.

I've never really attached any religious significance to this stuff, but if it was related to reincarnation, I'd think that by now my whole body would be covered with spots (more than I have now, at least!).

PS: I never really figured out the difference between 'freckles' and 'beauty spots'. As far as my understanding of the thing goes, freckles are tiny, 'peppery' spots that are usually on the face, while beauty spots are slightly thicker, more individually recognisable spots that can be all over. Anyone who can help with this?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think beauty spots are actually raised, whereas freckles are more flat on the skin, but that's just my opinion of it

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
thank you guys for your posts, yes i also believe that freckles are flush with the skin where as beauty marks are elevated just slightly. but as for them being past live reminders ? yea/nea?

new topics

top topics

join