It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL Of US have Power!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have read many threads on this site that disgusts me. It appears that power does corrupt absolutely! I'm ashamed to call myself an American now days. I am ashamed that I am allowing this elected government spend my grandchildren's income before they are even born!

So I thought what can I do?

I'm not wealthy, I make minimum wage in Nevada.

I bought a website name. Uspetition.com.. I think that if enough people petition the absolute raping of our treasury and the future of our kids then the ptb will have to take notice... Am I too late... or , god forbid, does nobody want to put their name to a change?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
BTW I will forfeit the cost of the website if the consensus is that we just are screwed.

I would like to set it up to deal with local and national issues....no i dont want to make money off of it .. I want to save my grandchildren.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
To save your children and their's, you will need to teach them all about full self-responsibility, teach them how to grow their food no matter the soil or weather, teach them how to live frugally and to be aware of their surroundings, teach them that they must choose their actions at all times in order not to be reactionary and therefore a person with a "victim mentality", teach them that it is them who will create a changed way of life for humanity.

This is not a "we're screwed" answer, it is the only logical and sensible answer for our times and the times we are about to experince here.

The children need to have every tool available to them, and to be taught how to effectively use them for growth and the longevity of this human race... if we don't do these simple things then we really are screwed, no government or alien race will come to save us. We must save us in the simplest forms we can.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Cheers! I am doing that. I have been compiling knowledge...long forgotten and beginning to practice the same...pickeling, raising chickens , gardening..

However my efforts can not be duplicated by most. Many are in cities or suburbs. At the very least we shouldn't let this country fall due to lack of effort.. Hell even if it is only an electronic signature on a petition that he/she is devoted to.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

I think its a great idea.
But untill you do it its only that - and idea.

Wat we need is action. That is the only way to actualy make a difference. You dont need our opinion or support to set up such a website, im sure anyone can. And its those people who make the difference for all of the sheep out there.

If you did start such a website i'm sure it would be very easy to get a load of response...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The websight might help but I doubt it. I tried to teach my daughters, I proved their teachers wrong, but they believed them anyways. It is what they are taught, that authority is always right no matter the truth and if they fight them they will lose. How do you teach them different? I have my daughters back but very scarred. They have learned the truth by living it and their anger is tremendous. With the schools teaching them to not listen to their parents, that their parents are stupid and wrong, and having control of our kids for more hours a day then we do, how do we teach them prior to them learning the hard way? Now I cannot teach them for they will react with my knowledge in anger rather than in self defence. I do not know or have the answer. I fear that instead of going fishing and getting drunk the PTB will FORCE me to fight. They have already had me run down in a parking lot and arrested me for so called FELONY littering. The judge almost freaked out over that but was overridden by her CLERK.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jerk_Idiot

Fighting is the response that the PTB want. Working through the system is what they fear.
No matter the law of the moment...aside from basic common law...In the US things can change with enough supporters...Hence the petition. Put a proposed law on the ballot and let our every day Americans decide who is right!
It doesn't even take a website. Just a pissed off American to start gathering support and signatures. Volunteers will assist when the cause is just and the motive for change unbiased.

top topics

join