It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Christ and His New World Order Revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Prophecies of the Anti-Christ and his control of the NWO are not hard to discern or understand if the prophetic scriptures are studied properly. Both who he is and what nations he controls are well revealed if one is willing to take the Word of God literally when it is so rendered. The key is if you believe the God of the universe might have a handle on future events.

Most misunderstandings of the prophetic scriptures occur due to the intrinsic pride of modern scholars who either approach them as not much more than collections of verses of quaint Jewish poetic symbolism or vague references to events that need an understanding of a current prophetic teaching before they make any sense; the arrogant supposition being that God needs a man to reveal His Word when He states: Isaiah 48:3-5; “I have foretold the former things from the beginning; and they went out of My mouth; and I made them hear; I acted suddenly; and they came about. Because I knew that you are obstinate, and your neck is an iron sinew and your brow bronze. And I declared it to you from the beginning. Before it happened I revealed it to you; lest you should say, My idol has done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, has commanded them.”

Where the Word becomes alive is in the heart that approaches it literally with an attitude that God is capable of explaining Himself; then goes out to do the scholarship to CORRECTLY understand what God has plainly said. Digging through new archeological data, the science of linguistic forensics, historical records of human migration and even studying the scriptures in their original languages brings a clear understanding of the prophetic passages devoid of the symbolic nonsense ascribed to them after casual review by critics who consider themselves biblical scholars on par with Adolf Deissmann; legends in their own minds, welding their opinions as if authoritative canon themselves.

A case in point is newly found historical references to the migration of whole peoples once thought to be little more than legends have now been confirmed through archeology, while others have been disproven. Updated historical information from archeology on the migration and settlement of Noah’s sons and grandsons has now been better documented to allow a clearer understanding of the nations end time biblical prophecies refer to, giving greater clarity to the geopolitical alliances the Bible describes; all of this allowing the origins, political power base and limits of Anti-Christ kingdom to be clearly understood.

Some of the descriptions, origins and characteristics of the Anti-Christ, or Beast:

1. The Antichrist; 1 John 2:18, 22; 4:3; 2 John 7.
2. The Assyrian; Isaiah 10:20-27; 30:18-33; 31:4-32; Micah 5:5.
3. The Little Horn; Daniel 7:8, 24; 8:9, 23.
4. A “King of fierce countenance”; Daniel 8:23
5. The “prince that shall come”; Daniel 9:26-27.
6. The “man of sin”; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.
7. The “son of perdition”; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12.
8. The Beast; Revelations 11:7; 13:1-5, 12, 14-15, 17-18; 14:9, 11; 15:2; 16:2, 10, 13; 17:3, 7-8, 11-13, 16-17; 19:19-20; 20:4, 10.

While some in trying to understand prophecy have attempted to turn references of the Antichrist/Beast into a symbolic reference, into a ‘spirit’ inhabiting many people, or into a nation that spans the church era, these attempts break down with a correct application of the Hebrew or Koine Greek of the passages of scripture where the references are found. The use of the definite article ‘the’ with the present perfect masculine rendering in the Hebrew denotes a ‘title’ used as a proper name, NAMING A SINGULAR PERSON; the Koine Greek is even more exacting in that the “beast” IS a man, not a ‘thing’ or ‘place’ or a ‘period of time’ as would require the aorist tense, which is absent from the LXX and New testament passages where the references are mentioned; i.e.: THE man…, THE Assyrian, THE son…, A King…, THE prince…, THE beast.

Notice that in several places in the scriptures the Antichrist is given the title of the Assyrian; while this could denote the area of his origin, this would contradict numerous scriptures; one of those scriptures is Daniel 8:9. This scripture states that the ‘little horn’ “which waxed exceeding great” or gâdal yether (together used in size of area and direction of growth) ‘grow out, become exceedingly large in excess or superiority’ “towards” 'êl 'el ‘denoting motion towards’ “the south and toward” 'êl 'el ‘denoting motion towards’ “the east and toward the pleasant land.” In other words, the Antichrist comes from a land a great distance to the north and west of Israel; this could not be from the area of the old Assyrian Empire that surrounds with the main area directly north and east of Israel.

Growing archeological and linguistic forensic evidence is proving several supposed fables to be historically accurate; fables long ignored by academia due to the possible implications, but which can no longer be ignored due to the mounting evidence that substantiate them. This evidence shows that LONG before the supposed loss of the northern ten tribes, the Assyrians had crossed over the Caucasus mountains and became the feared ‘Caucasians’ that conquered the area that is now Germany; founding the ancient city of Trier, before crossing over the Alps and conquering the Italian tribes around what was yet to be Rome.

Who were these fierce blonde warriors who conquered all of Germania to Trier and Austria? Smith’s Classical Dictionary answers: “There can be no doubt that they [the Assyrians] … migrated into Europe from the Caucasus and the countries around the Black and Caspian seas” (”Germania,” p.-361). Indeed, Dr. Herman Hoeh adds, “When the ancient Greek writers wanted to distinguish the Assyrians from the Arameans or Syrians, the Greeks called the Assyrians ‘Leucosyri’—meaning ‘whites’ or ‘blonds,’ as distinct from the very brunette Syrians who still live in Mesopotamia.”

The Gesta Treverorum, long ignored as a historical source, records that Trabeta founded Trier; now substantiating this are some recently found inscriptions on cuneiform tablets of the Babylonian king Nabonidus, who reigned sixty years after the fall of Nineveh to Babylon, which speak of Trabeta, son of Ninus, King of Assyria, who “being the despised of the Queen Semiramis (his legendary step mother) took Royal Armies, Cavalry and Chariots in conquest over the distant northern mountains after the Great King’s death.” (His stepmother would have had him assassinated had he stayed.) He established Trier approximately 2000 BC. Indeed, the 17th-century Rotes Haus in Trier bears the Latin inscription: "Trier existed 1300 years before Rome. May it enjoy eternal peace."

“The Chatti were the chief people who settled in modern Germany. Their descendants are the HESSIANS today. In fact, the Old High German spelling of Hesse was Hatti. The land of Hatti was the WESTERN part of the Assyrian Empire. The ancient Assyrian Empire was divided just as the modern Germans were divided between East and West Germany and Austria. THE ANCIENT KINGS OF ASSYRIA called themselves Khatti-sars -- meaning the "Kaisers of Hatti," or "Kings of Hatti." The chief people of Hatti regarded themselves AS ASSYRIANS. The Assyrian kings wrote of the tribes of Hatti -- the ancestors of the Hessians: "AS ASSYRIANS I [ac]counted them" (D. D. Luckenbill, "Ancient Records of Assyria and Babylonia", Vol. II, § 29).

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Linguistic forensic science has traced numerous key indicator root words of ancient Indo-Germanic tongues to western Assyria: “European scholars have thoroughly studied the language of the land of Hatti—the ancestors of the Hessians. They found it to be an Indo-Germanic tongue—numerous words of which were akin to Old High German. … The language of the Hatti was the language of the West Assyrians….” The Encyclopedia Britannica, “Babylonia and Assyria,” 11th ed. “Scholars admit that for centuries the language of the people who inhabited Assyria was not merely Semitic” (Dr. Herman Hoeh, “Germany in Prophecy”, Jan. 1963, p. 27). Thus, the connection between Old High German and the language of the West Assyrians has been well established.

The Assyrians that settled Greater Germania (including Austria) were a “fierce warrior people with blonde hair and blue eyes”. Always at war with one another and their neighbors, they had been named ‘Germania’ because of this fierce, always warring nature. Emil Ludwig added that no one, “could ever trust the Germani to remain peaceable. No matter how happy their condition, their restless passion would urge them on to ever more extreme demands” (The Germans: Double History of a Nation, 1941, p. 12) Meaning that the references to the ‘fierce continence” Assyrian as the Anti-Christ, who comes from a great distance north and west of Israel, are literal descriptions of him, and he is German. (This also answers as from where all those blonde blue-eyed early Roman Emperors came from, as they were obviously not of native Italian stock.)

Now there are three key verses that deal with the identity of the Anti-Christ that most teachers of prophetic scriptures never deal with, even though you cannot understand most of the prophecies concerning the Antichrist without understanding them:

Revelation 17:8 “The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to ascend out of the abyss and go into perdition. And those dwelling on the earth will marvel, those whose names were not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.” See also: Revelations 11:7; 13:3; 13:4, 12, 14.

Revevelation 17:10 “And there are seven kings; five have fallen, and one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.”

Revelation 17:11 “And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seventh, and goes into perdition.”

In verse 8, the Koine Greek phrase “… and is not” is the single most important key to understanding WHO the beast is. Various fads, pop culture prophetic teachings insist that the beast is shot midway through the seven-year tribulation period and comes back to life after a short period. The problem with this is that the Greek here does not allow a short trip to the abyss with a u-turn. The Koine Greek ‘ou’ is absolutely negative adverb; no or not: - + long ‘period of time’; when used with ‘esti’, a singular present indicative denoting he, she or it remains and endures FOR A WHILE. Thus, ‘esti ti ou’ is best translated: “he who has remained and endured non existence for a long period”. If the idea had been of a short non-existence the phrase would have been ‘tis ti me-‘; me- being a primary particle of qualified negation.

Now, because of thread size constraints, I will list the first 6 beast kingdoms without developing pro and con arguments (Revelation 17:9-10): 1. Fallen = Assyria, Jeremiah 50:17, 2. Fallen = Babylon, Daniel 2:37, 3. Fallen = Media, Daniel 8:20, 4. Fallen = Persia, Daniel 8:20, 5. Fallen = Greece, Daniel 8:20, 6. One IS = Rome. Notice that these are a list of ‘who is who’ among the persecutors and enemies of the Jewish people, so number seven in this hall of shame is pretty easy to deduce: Germany’s Third Reich under Adolf Hitler; remembering “… and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time.”

Then in verse 11 of chapter 17 in Revelations we find another phrase that is absolutely necessary to correctly deduce the identity of the beast but is weakly translated into English: “… and is of the seven”. Meaning that the seventh beast who is also the eighth continues the “I’m your friend and you have nothing to fear” sham that quickly turns into an attempt at wiping out the Jewish people. Just as the Jewish people loved Hitler at first, flying their Swastikas right next to their Star of David.

So now, we have the seventh beast that is also the eighth that comes out of the abyss (hell) after a nice time cooking. When he arrives on the scene, you might think Adolf would be instantly recognized and sent right back to hell, but because man has refused to listen to God and thumbed their collective nose at the Savior He sent them, He is going to let them have what they have longed for; a perfect progressive statist. So just to make sure they don’t miss out: 2 Thessalonians 2:11. “And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, 12. so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.”

At about the mid point of the tribulation (2 Thessalonians 2:4), God cancels the Jew’s seven-year covenant with “death” (used as a noun in the Hebrew as a ‘title’) when He opens their eyes to see exactly WHO they signed a treaty with (Isaiah 28:18). The rest of the world marvels while Christians really tighten resistance leading to draconian persecution in the areas he controls (Revelations 13:7 Note: Power over is not CONTROL of.); the Jews of course, take off in terror once they recognize ‘death’ (Matthew 24:15-21).

Since the eight beast continues in like manor of the seventh, the ten kingdoms of his new world order are not too hard to list. Just place a map of the nations Nazi Germany conquered over a map of European Union countries and a map of the old Roman Empire. The three national leaders he does in while taking over complete control of their countries would be France, Poland and Czechoslovakia; following historical patterns: Austria, Belgium, Italy, Yugoslavia (Current), Macedonia and Croatia, This ten-nation confederation will solidify as Hitler leads what is left of the European Union out of the worldwide depression we are just entering into.

Welcome to the New World Order, the darling of 1930’s American progressives and liberals is coming back. Just think how they will fall all over themselves if they call President Obama god? Should be worth the price of admission just to see the statist lick his boots too. Ready for a wild ride?

[edit on 6/10/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Whether or not Barack Obama is Maitreya remains to be seen. If not then he sure as heaven is inspired by him.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow. Speechless. I think I'm going to have to read it again.

I really appreciate all the effort you have put in to this.

Please forgive my ignorance.

I think I follow that Hitler was the seventh AND the eight, right? Does this speak to some sort of reincarnation or the actual Hitler? An embodiment of his ideals, beliefs and behaviors, or the actual man?

Again, thank you very much and I apologize for my probably irritating lack of understanding.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

The use of the definite article in a masculine appositive phrase means the real McCoy is coming out of hell to a town near you…

Honest questions never irritate, I hope this helps. If not just ask any others that come to mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just got shivers from that one man.

So....where does the 'number' come in?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I am so glad you asked; I had to leave so much out of the original post due to size constraints.

"Consider the locations of Hitler's birthplace:
Braunau am Inn, Austria -- 48.25 N 13.05 E

So Hitler was born exactly on 13 degrees East. It is Revelation 13 that is about the Antichrist. So 13 (as in Friday the 13th), and 666 are numbers connected with the Antichrist. And if you take the cosine of Hitler's birthplace coordinate of 48.25 N you have .666. This means that if the earth's radius is assumed to be 1, then at Hitler's birthplace the distance to the polar axis is .666. Also, note that Hitler was born on Easter, a fact that he saw as a sign of his destiny."

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
M A I T R E Y A is 666 in Hebrew seven different ways. Not to mention in more than one language. It is the fifth coming future Buddha in Buddhism. Buddha is even said to have walked on water and give sermons. He is the Beast of Revelations and will come down in a UFO. Remember it is the 21st century so this would be the most prevalent way of deception in a society that expects a political Anti-Christ. In fact he will unite all religions as one. With the help of the returning Nephilim. Hitler was the second and the third will be a figure with actual powers.(not that I like Nostradamus) Like shoot a cannonball and it bounces right off kind of stuff. His name is again Maitreya. Look out for that man/demon/embodiment of evil.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Intriguing.

I haven't been exposed to any of the original texts, so what I have is a very basic understanding.

so, do you think that the 'human number' referred to would denote a cosine?

again, patience and tolerance please... .666 works for me, because it IS six hundred and sixty six -HUNDRETHS...

is that verse even translated correctly? I've heard different translations...one being six SCORE and sixty six...I thought a score was 20, so that would make it 186.

What is your interpretation of that verse?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Read my above post. I know of only a few people who actually believe me. One is the original person who found the name of the Beast, and a few here on ATS and family.

You might see two prophets emerge onto the world scene soon.

Oh and by soon I mean in the next few years up until December 21 2012 which is the latest they will emerge.

They will heal, shut rain, make it rain fire, and receive power from the God of Heaven and all Creation to kill with the breath of fire from their mouth.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

Beautiful writing as always SGTChas but sadly, I am not as intelligent as some.

What I am trying to deduce is, if Hitler is the seventh beast and the eight is the same, do you mean that the antichrist is one who follows in Hitler's ideals or rather, IS Hitler?

And is it Obama you refer to?

I'm sorry I need everything spelled out for me. :-(

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

I'm sorry. No offense. I've done a little reading about the big M. Not convinced yet, but will definitely be on the lookout.

I'm more interested in having the Sarge answer my question, as it was posed to him. thank you kindly though.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Bravo....excellent post! I am going to be reading all those scriptures and comparing information...thanks for a full evening of research! =]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

The problem is the addition of English punctuation, the Textus-Receptus is plainly 666 there. Remember that in the original languages there would be no way of transliterating ‘.’ anything; whole numbers only translatable by letter association. Adolf Hitler’s name is also 666 (1+4+15+12+6+8+9+20+12+5+18+1)x6 = 666.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

This means that the seventh is also number 8. You guessed it, God does have a sense of humor; You refuse to believe in Jesus? Think chance and time made everything? Think a select few running everything for the common good is best rather than freedom? I'll answer your prayers! Secular humanist idots will get EXACTLY whom they deserve to lead them, Adolf Hitler.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No problem. All you need to do is look up at the star heralding his emergence to know though. Just a hint. There is a new star in the sky and it's a UFO. Not to mention his name is 666 in more than one language. You must use Gematria to find it out, because in ancient Hebrew there is also a alpha numerical system.

From my calculation Adolf Hitler equals 660 Without multiplying by six or adding the number of the alphabet vs numerical value. Meaning he was almost there but no cigar. Maitreya will do it right for Satan, as technology these days allows it. Not to mention UFO disclosure and the coming NWO.

MUM=40
ALEPH=1
TET=9
TAV=400
RUSH=200
YOD=10
HEI=5
ALEPH=1

666= Maitreya the so called "Teacher for Humanity."

EDIT: I mean no offense to you, but rather am informing you that Maitreya is the eighth, the prince who is to come.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Sorry, but I deal only with prophetic truth from the Bible as I figure God is able to let me know WHO the Antichrist is. Matasohou, or whoever, does not even rate a scriptual hint. Further, UFO's are only demonic spirits fooling the mentally challenged; the laws of physics apply to anything of these four dimensions. UFO's are 'bright light and noise' children’s distractions.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I thank you for your patient assistance.

I also appreciate that you are going out on such a limb with your explanation. You have to admit that some could find this fairly ludicrous.

One of the things I struggle with is trying to find something that fits into what my perception is. It's a lot easier for me sometimes to find a match for what I believe than it is to believe something different.

Humanity, I suppose.

I do believe that Hell is real, and that faithful servants are rewarded and called upon again. But you have to admit that it is a pretty difficult concept to wrap ones head around.

How is it that we won't recognize him?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I don't think he means Adolf Hitler in the flesh. But if he did I could see why the entire world would marvel. I myself am waiting to see what happens with the current pope. Since we are on pope 7 since the church state came back in 1929, and he is fairly old and his previous successor was the most loved pope, I wonder if mister 7 is the one that must continue a short span. People I'm sure would more so follow a reincarnated pope than Hitler, and I think that's part of the plan. Say he did come back -a pope- former head of the Roman Catholic Church, and all the dragon wants is to be worshiped and he has to trick us into doing it, it's the perfect disguise so to speak. But like with all of these theories only time itself will tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
share-international.org...

Again look at what I'm trying to tell you. This thing is real and does this. It moves changes shape and turns many colors. It's a UFO.

I'm not trying to pull your leg. Yeshua has called me to inform people of the things that will come upon all those who dwell on the Earth.

Maitreya is coming, and it will be disastrous for us. I'm telling you this Maitreya has deceived me personally and it's not fun. He is VERY VERY persuasive even to the elect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join