It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Quality NASA UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here is a video of a newscast that tells that NASA has identified objects in space near the shuttle as being foreign.

They say they may never know what the objects are. My guess is they are the same thing that is seen in all the other NASA videos and that are tracked by many of the NASA cameras.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I like how they try their best not to say UFO. I feel like they kept biting their tongues whenever the thought went through their minds.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wow nice find! I like at 1 min, its in triangle formation

Wish they would just tell us officially whats going on...geesh

Swamp gas I say...lol

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
10,000-12,000+ pieces of junk floating in space?

Where did all this "junk" come from? Combined all the space programs and satellite launches are under 1000.... It makes you see that they are just diverting attention. What's next? Space Gas discovered! works just like Swamp Gas! wow so that explains all the UFO's

Also they NEVER discuss the good footage, always faraway objects.

Why can't they discuss all the space junk that looks exactly the same?

All those things that look like space critters? They are all different sizes but similar shape. Space Junk? I think not.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
at first i felt like we are closer for disclosure (since its the first time they mentioned them) but they are wise enough for getting far from disclosure (saying its debris or like something not special enough for analisys), since you know having all that evidence on youtube they must do something about it.

Damn I hate them so much

And for anybody asing how that evidence is on youtube, I forgot his name but there is this man who used to own a TV station who can intercept their footage to earth thats how is available to us. (anyone knows his name?)

I would like to remind them that there is one of the men who walked on the Moon and many other astronauts that want UFO disclosure

new topics

top topics

join