It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"And there's the ET" (external tank) & UFOs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
OK you know the deal - more 'critters', HOWEVER do yourselves a favor and check 1:04 and tell me that a UFO comes zipping into screen at a phenomanal rate and then stops dead!? Truly sensational footage.
www.youtube.com...

... and as a common trait with NASA the camera immediately goes into a haywire free fall spinning allyoop- get me the hell outta here before i lose my job act...

Love it!
wZn

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
WOW! That's awesome, first time I've seen footage of a UFO instantly stop. What a coincidence NASA moves the camera when this happens.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by tim1989]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
As much as I hate to detract from this footage, as there does seem to be a bit going on, I do not think that the object in question stops.

If it's the same one as I am seeing, I see an object moving vertically bottom to top of the frame about 3/4 the way across, from left to right. This object seems to finish near a bright light which comes into the frame from the camera movement but I don't think it's the same object.

It seems to me that the vertical moving object disapears out of frame to the left of the bright object which enteres the frame.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by afaik]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I see a lot of debris (ice particles) floating around but i dont see the object you are refering to coming to a stop left of the external tank, the camera moves out of focus before that, which actually makes all particles appear somewhat elongated.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e8844bfd27f8339a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/fb978169287b3109.jpg[/atsimg]
comes from bottom right at high speed - stops top right (@1:04) camera pans away very quickly
see it? Don't think it is a 'light'.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
On 2nd thoughts,
I am not so sure now,
I have replayed it a few times and now I am not sure if it's one object entering as another leaves the frame or if it's doing a big hooking like movement in a direction away from the camera and then stopping.

If you cycle the video at 1:04 while she say's "...the initial replay of the..." you will see the object(s) in question.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Ya how cool is that!?

I love the camera guy freak out

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
So why does the camera always do this when 'something' appears on their screens? Anyone know?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
i don't really see what you're referring too.
oh, and in case people were thinking he was referring to extraterrestrials with the "ET" comment (i don't think most people did but I'm sure a couple did) bear in mind External Tank = ET.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JScytale

LOL yeah , I that made me suprised for a second lol.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

1:04 BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER zips up to TOP RIGHT CORNER stops in its tracks (now at 1:05), I have screen grabbed the blur of motion the 'object' is traveling and the 2nd frame it is sitting at the very top right of the image. Then the camera pans away very jerky. why would they pan away like that unless they didn't want you to see the object suspended there?

You can't really miss it unless you blink!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/2944453f8bf423fa.gif[/atsimg]
wZn

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

1:04 BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER zips up to TOP RIGHT CORNER stops in its tracks (now at 1:05), I have screen grabbed the blur of motion the 'object' is traveling and the 2nd frame it is sitting at the very top right of the image. Then the camera pans away very jerky. why would they pan away like that unless they didn't want you to see the object suspended there?

You can't really miss it unless you blink!

wZn

considering that the camera hadn't move up that far previously, that it "stops" off camera, and that there are a lot of other lights visible on the surface of the earth, sorry this doesn't convince me.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Can you explain what these 'lights' are and how they could move like that?
It actually stops ON camera not off - then the camera goes wildly in, out, around, and every which way but near that 'object'!

thanks!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yeah, I see it and I have watched it several times, frame by frame and I must admit, I think the streak and the light are the same object, rather than two separate things. The streak stops dead. Very strange.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Looks like whoever was filming started to film the object and then decided that he better get back to the tank. I see it on the left side as well. The lights at the end don't make sense as they are above the clouds, thus they probably aren't coming from earth like someone posted.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Can you explain what these 'lights' are and how they could move like that?
It actually stops ON camera not off - then the camera goes wildly in, out, around, and every which way but near that 'object'!

thanks!

the stationary lights are pretty clearly on the surface of the earth, and the little particles all shooting by at the same speed and direction of movement could be anything from ice particles falling off the shuttle to small micrometeorites the shuttle is passing. the craft they all share the same speed and direction doesn't lend itself to other explanations.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale

considering..... that it "stops" off camera

I don't think it does. I don't see the stable light at 1:05 enter the frame, it just appears. I see a streak at 1:04 which almost leaves the frame at the top, but doesn't quite, reverses instantly and streaks down and to the right slightly before becoming dead still as the stable "light". It actually all seems to happen on screen. Although the slight camera jerk at that point gives the impression that the stable "light" enters at 1:05. But when watching it frame by frame that's not what happens, IMO.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Originally posted by JScytale

considering..... that it "stops" off camera

I don't think it does. I don't see the stable light at 1:05 enter the frame it just appears. I see a streak at 1:4 which almost leaves the frame at the top, but doesn't quite, reverses instantly and streaks down and to the right slightly before becoming dead still as the stable "light". It actually all seems to happen on screen, IMO. Although the slight camera jerk at that point gives the impression that the stable "light" enters at 1:05. Try watching it frame by frame.

i don't have the means to realistically. if you could post screen captures proving this, than this is excellent UFO evidence. as it is now, it looks completely ordinary.

just start-pausing it, the object leaves the frame roughly between the O and the S in the title visible when paused, yet the stationary light comes into frame (at the same moment) well to the right of the ! at the end of the title.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I've looked again (and again, again) and now I'm not sure. I did find one point with the stable "light" very close to the edge of frame. It could have been entering. And yet, the streak is right on that point, at exactly the right time, perhaps I'm just catching the streak as it stops dead (becomes 'stable' for a moment), just before it's instant reverse. Hmm. I hate this kind of fiddly evidence LOL.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Malcram]

new topics

top topics

join