It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anniversary of Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone! Today we celebrate the Day of Illuminati. Today on May 1st.! Yeay.

Why are people so frightened of the Illuminati?
All they really want is world peace.
The one world government is suppose to be to stop all countries from fighting one another. The one man deal... I don't like it hahaha. Now THAT my dears is a dictatorship. Just like a Saddam HuU?Inssain. And what's more,

I was just joking about this Vunderful Illuminati organization, who are actually really truly only greedy, very greedy for gain, and WANT with tongues wagging ALL the worlds resources=money, so that they can live like the Victorian generation did. Basically it started back then. When? When the money was there for the getting. When there were no taxes for the rich. When the people worked like slaves for the rich, and there were no unions. Yea. So tell me....

What do you REALLY think about the Illuminati?
(Besides it being led by an invisible leader. "Lucifer")

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I was under the impression the term 'Illuminati' is a word coined to illustrate a group of very powerfull men who control the world, could be a term used to depict 'Builderberg' high ranking 'Freemasons' type groups.

I dont know much about the real Illuminati, ive heard its about 900 years old and started in the middle east, as for Adam.W. Illuminati well thats 1776. All kinda gets mingled together and can be traced back about 1000 years...Its very hard to find real information on it that isnt some parranoid Religious fruitbat wittering on about the New World Order and bush being A Lizzard from the planet Zog, and by zog i dont mean the Nazi Term ( Zionist Occupation/ist Goverment ) I just used the word zog because it sounds like a silly little green slimeball planet...

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by The Blade Runner]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You have a good point there. It actually started haha, back in heaven when Lucifer got greedy for power and adored adoration. When he figured that it was his right to have others worship him, haha, like they did Jesus.

And so! Yea, it started way before 1776. I was just thinking how this year is 2004. And being inside the millenium, its numbers 2+0+0+4= Six.
Nevertheless, you can't base anything on one simple little mathematical solution. You have to take into consideration the amount of evidence all around us. Such as the spread of Aids and or Cancer. Where do these molecules of illness begin? In a laboratory. And these little molecules are easily spread to where ever an evil one would desire population "control".

And then we have to look at the rapid amount of dying religions...all being replaced by some absurd worshipping of the ground we walk on, the greenery, the animals. I won't give it a name such as wicca or paganism. Because this one has the Pope himself involved along with many other notables. I think they call it the United Nations.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If they wanted population control they would just drop a bomb on wherever the hell they decided was not wanted, I dont think aids or cancer is man made, i dont think chemtrails are population control methods...(probably weather control)

War and sanctions kill enough people, but in all honnestly enough people are not dead yet, what we need is 99.9% of everybody dead. so people with some respect for human friendship and love can rebuild the world and educate the people and erradicate the corruptness of this sad rock floating about in space...

I hope a big comet smashes right into washington and london and all the other citys the Pigs fornicate in... It wont happen... Good guys come last, only people who take what they want get what they want it seams...

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by The Blade Runner]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Nananana! The bomb issue is out of order. How would they seduce people into the organization with their own free will deciding, if they were going to bomb...when they are talking about world peace?

So to seduce people to go WILLINGLY into it, they must show them that they are going to be PROTECTED from bombs. In the meantime, they create dischord amongst people so that they can draw them in through confusion as well. Whatever works huh?

Sure AIDS most certainly could have been started in a lab. After all, they found AIDS to have started from monkeys. And then you get a few demoniacally sick folks who already worship the entity Satan, who is Lucifer, just a different name... and they go in to enter the monkeys and then take a human play-mate.

You must begin to think in terms of Spiritual as well as physical. Yea, Pres. Bush was right. This IS a different type of war. A hidden war. There is evidence of spirit interference in the world. One must open their eyes to God if they are going to get any help here. As, I know, those darned spirits are very powerful. As well as blasteredly clever.

(Hahaha ahaha hahaa...ahhh this is too funny!
)

[Edited on 5/2/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
They could just blame it on [ Insert made up arabic sounding name ] and joe public would fall for it, then they could claim that [ Insert made up arabic sounding name ] is hiding in north africa, and use that as an excuse to invade africa and steal gold...whilst [ Insert made up arabic sounding name ] who is really a CIA agent sits in his Office somewhere with a big fat paycheck.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
They could just blame it on [ Insert made up arabic sounding name ] and joe public would fall for it, then they could claim that [ Insert made up arabic sounding name ] is hiding in north africa, and use that as an excuse to invade africa and steal gold...whilst [ Insert made up arabic sounding name ] who is really a CIA agent sits in his Office somewhere with a big fat paycheck.

Sorry. I was wrong. And I'm going to staighten that out right now!

There is no evidence that Lucifer/Satan has ANYTHING to do with ANY of this. No no no! We as a human species made in Gods Image, are suppose to be the thinking species. And it wouldn't be thinking or taking responsibility of our own lives if we blamed something on some invisible spirit without having any proof! For all we know, Lucifer could have asked for forgiveness by now, and we have no idea about it.

SO!

You are correct. No blaming anyone. How about we all work together and help one another to open each others eyes to what is going on within and around us? Communication is the best source of peace. And one requires a handful of sharp strategy too! Not knives or guns.

The thing is, it is GOOD for us to be thinking of Mother Earth and the animals. Yes very good indeed. After all, we share this planet with all the other species besides ourselves. At the same time, we weren't created by the earth or the animal. We were created by God. So when we go to worship. We should worship who Created us. And tend to the issues around us kindly.

We, yes we, ARE responsible for disease. When we invent things uncaringly and dump waste into the water we drink, when we think the water will cover it, and it doesn't. Soon the water in our system ends up covering our bodies with all sorts of disease. We must think before we pollute our environment the way we have been doing.

There have been many incidences reported by people seeing UFO's flying in the 'airspace' of one country or another and the air-pilot trying to missile down that unknown craft. The UFOers' have fought back with making the weapon dissappear, to the astonishment of the air-pilots and those witnessing the event. Now tell me...does that sound like the aliens want to start a war with us?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
you know what? Thanks for coming. You've got me thinking of solutions now!

For example...The Illuminati could be just a story to test us. Such as in the fact that we are going in the right direction and removing religion is like removing an obstacle before us to togetherness. And that story of the most powerful small group on earth focused on money, is really not even remotely close to the truth. It could be what our fears have mistaken us to believe. When in actuality, it is that group of people, including the Pope, who have gotten together in a unifying way towards more awarness for peace amongst all human beings of all nationalities. And the other point would be that the greed issue has been a sore one indeed which could use some thought stimulation to get it out of here.
Togetherness stimulates more togetherness. And that in turn surmounts to peace. Naturally. So the Illuminati, is actually an Illusion. Hahahaha!!!

new topics

top topics

join