It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello there its me again and i have found this on www.youtube.com.Alien... speech?Could this be possible? 1.Saturn`s Rings Sounds
The first one the non-High pitched one sounds more like covenant from halo 3.But once you high-pitch the original tone it sounds like 2 aliens talking. Here is link 2 the nasa site for the alien radio signal. Nasa Radio signal site.Now here is another so called "Alien Message":
this sounds like its a human talking but its been tampered with.And another video which looks SOOO fake.

If you could tell me what the radio signal could be that information would be very nice =)

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugen1005
If you could tell me what the radio signal could be that information would be very nice =)

PIA07967 -Bizarre Sounds of Saturn's Radio Emissions

Saturn is a source of intense radio emissions, which have been monitored by the Cassini spacecraft. The radio waves are closely related to the auroras near the poles of the planet. These auroras are similar to Earth's northern and southern lights. This is an audio file of Saturn's radio emissions.

The Cassini spacecraft began detecting these radio emissions in April 2002, when Cassini was 374 million kilometers (234 million miles) from the planet, using the Cassini radio and plasma wave science instrument.

The instrument has now provided the first high resolution observations of these emissions, showing that show an amazing array of variations in frequency and time. In this example, it appears as though the three rising tones are launched from the more slowly varying narrowband emission near the bottom of this display. If this is the case, it represents a very complicated interaction between waves in Saturn's radio source region, but one which has also been observed at Earth.

Time on this recording has been compressed such that 13 seconds corresponds to 27 seconds. Since the frequencies of these emissions are well above the audio frequency range, we have shifted them downward by a factor of 260.

www.nasa.gov...
Here you can download the original audio from NASA

Previous threads:
Alien signal or voice caught on Nasa tape from Saturn!

Alien signals near saturn [N.A.S.A AUDIO]

Alien Radio Signal Coming From Saturn!

weird audio from flyby of saturn rings

Most recent thread (some day ago):
NEW NASA saturn voices recording with audio words identified!! Hope this helps

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Way to kill the thread internos

This is quite interesting and it sounds weird... but can easily be mistaken for an alien signal.

Question: Have they ever found anything like this from saturn before? or was this a one time thing

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by synyster.

Nah i think they found signals before and some signals from the moon and Mars

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by synyster.
Way to kill the thread internos

Yeah gee he could have waited at least till page two

Question: Have they ever found anything like this from saturn before? or was this a one time thing

On the following link before you go browsing around...

Go to JUPITER
Then go to Ganymede

You need to listen to the whole thing... I call this one 'ET PHONED HOME'

www.spacesounds.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
haha the thread was somewhat stopped too quickly. However, the idea of alien speech remains open.
If aliens ever make contact-- or try to make contact- with human; we will probably be unable to figure out what they are saying. I am a big skeptic on aliens visiting Earth, and I have some doubts that they will reach this planet.
However, their method of communication might be so alien to us that we will probably not even notice they are communicating. they might use odor as a form of communication, for example. Having bodies capable of expelling different toxins at certain concentrations as their method of speech. Or the aliens might use some form of body language method to express their thoughts.

Some people claim that dolphins are "the people of the seas" who have their own language and are as aware of themselves as a human is aware of his own existence.
Now assuming this is true, and that we still are unable to break the language of the dolphins to be able to communicate with them; just how low are our chances of actually communicating at a basic level with extraterrestrials?
pretty low, if not impossible, if you ask me

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
And most likely all UFO landings are fake because there is no proof of aliens ever visiting our big blue planet.And some people say that alien`s speech can be musical tones like the one i posted.But to this day no further evidence suggest aliens have landed here......Not unless we don`t know off landing records....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Star & Flag

I just wonder what they are saying.

Alien Mind

top topics

join