It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here!!?? Taymour

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

I agree, most of the time when someone "is withholding information for legal or safety reasons" it is a hoax. That is one tool I personally use to try and find the real from unreal. But I will always give someone ONE chance and try to help unravel the mystery.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

this one is particularly more damaging then the basic ATS hoax since he has spread this info to several sources (MUFON, UFO Blogger, ATS). So I think it is very important to get to the bottom of this ASAP!

Not to worry they are used to dealing with hoaxes and will not take anything too serious unless there is something more than this video to back it up. At most they are on 'alert'.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Mmm i wonder why every announcement of someone having definitive proof ends in nothing.

Peoples has a lot of time to spare, it seems.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just got this update from the disclosure group, I will post a copy at the end. Nothing of interest but another lecture at another conference until the very end. When I saw this thread I had to check my email and post this, any thoughts???

Please post and circulate widely!

Download PDF Version Here

CSETI Member Contact, Australia 2001

PRESS RELEASE

DISCLOSURE PROJECT

FOUNDER TO SPEAK

IN DENVER

CSETI Group Contact, Virginia 2006

Steven M. Greer MD, founder and director of The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org

) will be speaking in Denver in the Turnhalle Room at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus on Thursday, June 18, 2009 from 7:00 to 10:00 pm.

Dr. Greer launched the world-wide Disclosure movement to end UFO secrecy and is currently advising members of Congress, foreign heads of state, and figures very close to the Obama Administration on how to best control currently illegal classified projects related to UFOs. These projects, which are embedded within a number of military, intelligence and corporate operations, have been managed without the oversight of Congress or the President of the United States since at least the late 1950s.

At his keynote address in Denver on June 18, 2009, Dr. Greer will review past briefings with world leaders and outline current Disclosure Project initiatives to brief those in Washington and other world capitals on the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer has provided briefings for the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the Director of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many members of Congress, among others. For the most part, these senior leaders have been systematically denied access to projects connected to the UFO subject.

Dr. Greer states, “These projects have been managed illegally for over 50 years and as such constitute a grave threat to our US national security. The central reason for the secrecy is directly connected to the corrupting influence of special interests in the oil, energy, and financial sectors, since the Disclosure of the sciences related to UFO energy and propulsion systems would quickly end our addiction to oil and coal. This secrecy, aside from being illegal, has denied humanity wondrous new sources of energy generation that would rapidly solve the environmental and energy crises. In this sense, the reason for the secrecy is simple: old fashioned greed and lust for power...”

Recently, Dr. Greer has been working with senior members of a G7 country to initiate open contact with the extraterrestrial civilizations that are responsible for some of the UFO sightings around the world. This historic breakthrough will be reviewed at the Denver presentation, and a workshop on the CSETI contact protocols will be held on Saturday, June 20, 2009, also at the Tivoli Student Union building on the Auraria Campus, from 1:30 to 6:00 pm.

CSETI Member Contact, Outer Banks NC 2009

The public is invited to both events.

To interview Dr. Greer please contact:

Linda Willitts at
434-295-9232 or [email protected]

CSETI Group Contact, California 2008

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Dr. Greer best arrive in a UFO lest there be blood.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I was at the 2009 International UFO Congress & film festival in Laughlin Nevada
in April and I caught the tail end of a Discussion about a small hidden away sea-
side village in Italy that was predominately Extraterrestrial human visitors from another solar system,and I just caught the end of a video of a small flying disc
coming over the tree top's and landing in a small field surrounded by a forest it looked like one of those really old Mexican Sombrero's that I always thought were phony!There was another picture of a visitor standing on a patio with a drink in his hand and wearing sunglasses, sporting a Hawaiian shirt with cutoff's and flip-flop's sandal's,the only difference,he was 9 feet tall!When the discussion was over the audience blew by me to get to the speaker and buy his DVD and book he was selling, and by the time I got to the front of the line all there was left was a sign up list for the next printing of the book & DVD.I believe Jamies Mason had something to do with this speaker.If this isn't the same story, then
Disclosure is upon us! Also at the conference,Ed Grimsley and I help were able to show over 400 conference-er's their first UFO's including Dr.benjimen Lear, Stanton friedman,Bob Brown and many other's,an experience I'll never forget! Ed Grimsley has been a lot of hard knock's for a long time and has always paid his own way to let the world know about what's up there and is finally getting the respect and aknowlagement that he deserves with three documentary's about his work.He also showed George Nore ! Please forgive my spelling,It's late, like 4:30 in the morning,goodnight my friend's!!!
[email protected]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taymour

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by Taymour

Taymour, as you can see i've found a reference to an italian lawyer from bari, Antonio Di Bello:
Link # 1
Link # 2

it would be important, if this is not you, to clarify it as soon as possible, in order to don't involve irrelevant people to the case. If that is you, i can contact you via email, i'm from Italy.

Yes. I am. contact.

Internos, were you able to get in contact with Taymour via the email verifying his identity as the one found on the reference to an Italian Lawyer???

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Internos, were you able to get in contact with Taymour via the email verifying his identity as the one found on the reference to an Italian Lawyer???

-E-

The email address that can be found in that website is no longer working (it sent back a delivery status notification [failure]).
This morning (now it's 4.06 pm here) i've been trying to call the phone number indicated in the Ordine degli Avvocati's website: no one answered, and i've made many attempts during all the morning long. I've also called an agency which is located at the same address but the guy who answered said to don't know him. I've sent to Taymour an U2U with my email address, hopefully he will read it, so he will be able to contact me from some working email address

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Gentile Avv. Di bello,
questo sito è famoso per il semplice fatto che partecipandovi attivamente molti appassionati ed esperti, e per questo intendo dire persone con diretta esperienza di spazio, astronomia, ufologia, e tecnica video, quando vengono pubblicate foto o filmati, questi vengono sottoposti all'attento esame dei partecipanti. Tale è il numero e la qualità di questi partecipanti che questo è diventato il sito più importante del mondo nel campo ufologico.
Per questo fatto, di cui forse era già a conoscenza, quando si pubblica qua si devono avere buone argomentazioni per auperare il filtro dello scetticismo, scetticismo che appartiene a tutti coloro che veramente cercano la verità. Di tonni pronti ad abboccare impressionati da quattro foto principalmente viste e riviste ce ne sono ben pochi ( alcune foto del suo video sono foto della luna e di marte ), soprattutto se queste foto non sono neanche supportate da riferimenti precisi sulla loro provenienza. Questo sito è frequentato, rinomatamente, da persone che sanno, hanno visto, probabilmente hanno partecipato in un modo o nell'altro al tema ufologico.
Se ha prove concrete siamo qua, alternativamente questo non è il sito su cui fare il misterioso, dia retta.
Cordialità

S

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks for your diligence in searching for the truth. I U2U'd him also with my email address but no return.

-E-

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sperical123
When the discussion was over the audience blew by me to get to the speaker and buy his DVD and book he was selling, and by the time I got to the front of the line all there was left was a sign up list for the next printing of the book & DVD.

So now we know what that conference was all about! Yeah, the sale of his DVDs and books and orders for more! That's one of the coolest ways to make a fast buck, what? Plenty of suckers around to shell out the greenbacks. Never mind the economic down-turn! Aliens and flying saucers sell, and how! Jeeez!

And then we have Greer. He’s been at his pet disclosure project since the age of the dinosaurs insisting that he has regular contact with aliens and their flying discs.

So why the heck hasn’t he provided proof by way of photographs and vids so far?

And he also claims to have met with Lilliputian aliens a few centimeters tall! What the...?

So why the heck hasn’t he provided proof by way of photographs and vids so far?

Like he just keeps quoting people who have heard other people who claim to have spoken to some other people who have seen a couple of bright lights in the sky on New Years Eve 20 years ago and so on and so forth! Frustrating to say the least!

And when asked why he doesn’t provide proof in the form of photos/vids of UFOs and aliens seeing that he contacts them quite often, his answer was – hold your breath – “No one will believe me if I show it to them!”

And hey, he’s heavily into selling books/DVDs in those farcical ‘disclosure’ conferences all round the year. He needs the dough to feed his family after all.

I’m wary of people who claim they have incontrovertible proof, hidden in some secret nook or underground vaults due to security/legal issues associated with its public disclosure. Then why the heck bring it up in the first place?

We’re chasing the proverbial wild goose here! For how long? Till the cows come home I guess!

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Nice rant, and TRUE. I too am getting tired of all these "promises" of disclosure, proof, Galactic Federation of Light, etc, etc........ Is it possible that some in the field are so sick of the stagnant nature of Ufology right now that they are creating stories themselves? I mean it is obvious some are out to just make money. I have always believed that when a real 'smoking gun' comes it will just come, it'll hit everyone like a train. There will be no speculative tapes, no half way disclosure 'waiting for the right time'. This is also getting old with me but it is what it is unfortunately, all we can do is hope something REAL happens soon.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Guys, lets just get over this guy..... if he's got something to show, no tthe usual pictures of the moon that show nothing at all, he'll surely let us know...

ciao ;-)

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Mmm i wonder why every announcement of someone having definitive proof ends in nothing.

I've discovered that lot of people have a very different idea of what "definitive proof" means than I do. Even if it's not an intentional hoax, for some people grainy photos of something that kind of looks like something else is good enough for them. Oh, well.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I for one am tired of blurry shaky videos of white dots in the sky. Let's start working towards better evidence. If there are known UFO Hot Spots, then let's put up surveillance to track the skys. Set up an alert system via P2P software. Get some volunteers with High zoom, high res cameras out there and catch these things. Yaking and yaking doesn't catch anything.

Ccourse, I'll admit I am not one to talk. I don't have a camera worthy of anything and DFW is not exactly a hot bed of UFO activity.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Nice rant, and TRUE. I too am getting tired of all these "promises" of disclosure, proof, Galactic Federation of Light, etc, etc........ Is it possible that some in the field are so sick of the stagnant nature of Ufology right now that they are creating stories themselves? [...] This is also getting old with me but it is what it is unfortunately, all we can do is hope something REAL happens soon.

I've been waiting 40 years or so, and there is very little wheat within the chaff. Every few years I get tired of the nonsense, too, and just get away from having anything to do with UFOs. You have to remind yourself that if something pops up that is real, legitimate, and has all of its proof in order, you won't miss it, because it will be on every news station on the planet.

Then the real arguments and "I told you so's" and craziness will start. If it ever happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

I agree 100% with you on that one. I recently saw someone post a thread about "watching out for disclosure", I didn't post in there but I thought to myself "Trust me you WILL KNOW if disclosure happens", like you said it will be on every station,lol hell I bet MTV and BET will be covering it. As far as taking a break? No, not me, I have too much passion to do so, but then again I also am young,lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
And still no Taymor.

Yet another sad one, kind of like always a bridesmaid and never a bride with this stuff.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasa
Gentile Avv. Di bello,
questo sito è famoso per il semplice fatto che partecipandovi attivamente molti appassionati ed esperti, e per questo intendo dire persone con diretta esperienza di spazio, astronomia, ufologia, e tecnica video, quando vengono pubblicate foto o filmati, questi vengono sottoposti all'attento esame dei partecipanti. Tale è il numero e la qualità di questi partecipanti che questo è diventato il sito più importante del mondo nel campo ufologico.
Per questo fatto, di cui forse era già a conoscenza, quando si pubblica qua si devono avere buone argomentazioni per auperare il filtro dello scetticismo, scetticismo che appartiene a tutti coloro che veramente cercano la verità. Di tonni pronti ad abboccare impressionati da quattro foto principalmente viste e riviste ce ne sono ben pochi ( alcune foto del suo video sono foto della luna e di marte ), soprattutto se queste foto non sono neanche supportate da riferimenti precisi sulla loro provenienza. Questo sito è frequentato, rinomatamente, da persone che sanno, hanno visto, probabilmente hanno partecipato in un modo o nell'altro al tema ufologico.
Se ha prove concrete siamo qua, alternativamente questo non è il sito su cui fare il misterioso, dia retta.
Cordialità

S

Gentile Shasa,
Comprendo profondamente lo scetticismo e la diffidenza che circonda queste immagini e non posso che essere in totale accordo con chi chiede a gran voce, giustamente, i riferimenti specifici e le prove concrete. Lo so sembra tutta una burla, una presa in giro, ma non lo è. Affatto. Non è mia intenzione ingannare nessuno, ma ancora non ho l'autorizzazione per rivelare altro, al momento. Il "Mistero", e dettato solo da scelte di opportunità, di tempi e di situazioni che si devono concretizzare. Il segreto professionale me lo impedisce. Da quando mi sono imbattuto in questa storia ho cercato di avere pareri autorevoli di persone qualificate (esperti di immagini o geologi) e finalmente, la scorsa settimana, ho sottoposto le immagini al MUFON.
Sono in attesa di un approfondito esame su tutto il materiale inviato che verrà sottoposto all'attenzione di esperti di immagini e geologi e spero che quanto prima arrivino le risposte, così come mi è stato assicurato da responsabile del MUFON. Quando la verità verrà fuori, grande merito lo si dovrà anche ad ABOVE TOP SECRET.
Chiedo scusa per non aver risposto alle mail "U2U" degli atri partecipanti a questo Thread ma ho scoperto questa possibilità di interscambio solo ieri a tarda notte. Ora spero di rispondere, se potrò, ad alcune domande.
Ti chiedo una cortesia: data la mia scarsa padronanza dell'inglese potresti tradurre questo topic per tutti gli altri?
Ti ringrazio.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

Can we get a translation maybe? Please?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join