It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Physics - Dynamic Stargate System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This video set is a look at the Science of the Stargate. This is a subject that I find incredible and believe this is one of the most state of the art highest research projects.
This Student speaks of the theoretical way of keeping track of the different gates across vast distances. He also speaks of using energy from Hyperspace, and various other concepts involving the Gate from his perspective.

I believe from other threads as well as my own reserch that these Gates exist and have existed since before written history. From Sumeria on there are numerous depictions of Gods traveling through the Cosmic Doors. Science and mythology collide as the end becomes the beginning.
I believe this video will open up the mind with the creative concepts this Student is describing. How can we know if he is wrong? It is interesting what people are thinking about and working on.

April 2009 videos:

Far out there but worth the watch.

Google Video Link

Part 2

Google Video Link

Part 1

Google Video Link

part 2

Google Video Link

The Stargate Address

Google Video Link

I would be interested in hearing other members thoughts on these videos.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
full retraction until further study>>>>>

[edit on 30/5/2009 by reticledc]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Zorgon had this in one of his threads a while ago and you'd be surprised how many of his links go down after a week or 2, eitherway, here it is.

fas.org...

A study done by Air Force Research Laboratories on teleportation. Discusses Flat faced wormhole, vortex wormhole and Quantum teleportation, quite an interesting read, albeit a bit heavy.

The flat faced wormhole always made me think of Stargate.

EMM

This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of
teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status.

In the Abstract, for those interested.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

new topics

join