It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Dimensions/Planes. What are they and how many actually exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Classic physics can prove there are 3 definate dimensions. It even has some evidence of a 4th (time) and a 5th. en.wikipedia.org...

Just how many dimensions are there though and who or what is on each? It seems to be common practise to speak of the 10 dimensions and some times even 12.

It seems after the 4th dimension it is really based on individuals reports from either channelling or astral travel. Ive astral travelled but to which dimensions I really have no idea. I know there was a difference as one seemed full of planets and seemed to be in the darkness of outer space , but the other one was a world of light. The world of light I could tell was far away, it took effort and energy to get there, is this evidence the higher dimensions of light are further away from our dimension?

Below our dimension I believe is the realm of the lower astrals these are the closest to the Earth dimension in terms of its vibration. Ive often wondered if lower astrals are thought creations by physical beings such as us. Thought forms are very powerful, we can manifest practically anything with the power of thought. What if we and other beings before us actually create the lower realms. If that thought is done in fear we create demons, if its a good thought we create a potential new soul that will eventually have the capacity to incarnate into the physical dimension? This no way makes us gods, we are just using the creation capacity the creator placed within us. The creator gave us the power of visualization which brings things into being.

Does anybody else think WE actually created the lower astral realms?

Within the astral plane there are many dimensions of life and thought. The lower astral or the energy between us and the more heavenly worlds is filled with negative thought forms that many describe as demons or hell. This dimension of energy was and is created by the negative thought and emotional process of humans. It is like a storage container for these energies and we are continually subject to them.

www.holisticlocal.co.uk...

It is for this reason I think we should stay clear of the lower astrals, these thought forms are untrustworthy mostly as they are elemental in spiritual growth. The demonic ones should be avoided at all costs. Many channell these lower astrals but really why? Why channell something you have progressed above? You have everything to loose, it has everything to gain. I believe the leary faces new meditators see are these exact dimensionl beings. I also think they attempt to pass off as higher beings.

I believe above the 4th dimension (time) are the spiritual realms. I think these are the higher astral planes we need to progress through. Often we will come back down again (re incarnate) in order to progress through these planes.

below is an external link, but is it true?

How can one understand what fifth and sixth dimensional frequencies are about when they have yet to comprehend the fourth. Fourth dimensional energy has to do with the mystery of life and the universe. It has to do with the understanding of unconditional love as well as conditional love. It also has to do with becoming and understanding how you are these things. Fourth dimensional learning has to do with wisdom and foresight, awareness of energy and the invisible worlds made manifest. It has to do with purity, trust and innocence.

When one has gone through the mystery initiations of the astral light that teaches you these things then one can move into fifth dimensional awareness and learning, and not before then.

Universal and cosmic laws do not provide shortcuts for those who wish to ignore the process set into play. Like the keys of a piano there is an order laid out which all initiates follow to achieve ascension of each plane and dimension of consciousness.

Fifth dimension has to do with the causal plane and the laws of creation or cause and effect. We cannot readily create our own reality and a reality of loving peace and harmony without first discovering it within ourselves. To have the power and ability to create at will is a dangerous as well as prestigious power. It is a power that is earned through our own dedication to the mystery of soul and spirit life. This mystery school of soul and spirit is taught and learned through the Astral Plane.

When we can transmute our judgments of what is right and wrong, when we can understand that the veil of illusion in life was created through millenniums of time and is simply a distraction from the truth within, then we can move to the fifth dimension of learning and skills. Then and only then will it come about for any individual.

It is true that the fifth, sixth, and seventh dimensional frequencies are open to us as a people and a planet. This has always been true but has during this present era been more easily perceived by the many. It is true that there are dimensional frequencies purer yet that lie beyond these; it is also true that in order to experience such frequencies one must be able to vibrate at such frequencies.

The astral plane is our stepping stone to other planes of existence and consciousness. It is the stepping stone we can use now and after death to explore the unseen worlds of majesty and beauty that lie within each and every soul. The Astral plane resonates with our third and fourth dimensional frequencies. It is our stairway to seeing illusion and moving beyond it. It is in essence, the intermediary needed to ascend the planes of form and enter into the mysteries of formlessness.

www.holisticlocal.co.uk...

Now who or what is on the 4th to the 10th/12th I really dont know. Ascended beings/angels Im sure will be in the higher astral planes.

So does anyone actually have any personal knowledge of exactly how many dimensions there are, who resides on them and how to get there?

Id love to hear your thoughts and experiences of the astral planes.

Ms Green.

EDIT to add external links.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think in the context of a non-local, holographic universe, that there is only really one dimension, of infinite manifestation, and that dimension is the dimension of mind, or consciousness.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
I think in the context of a non-local, holographic universe, that there is only really one dimension, of infinite manifestation, and that dimension is the dimension of mind, or consciousness.

I have been led to believe the mind and consciousness are totally different ( The Power of Now, E Tolle). He is a spiritual teacher who states the mind is just an organ created to aid our bodies but that has now become an out of control entity in its own right. It lives within ego and trys to destroy spiritual progression at all turns. If we spiritually progress the mind/ego will die, it does not want that. It chatters away and confuses and hides what we really are which is pure consciousness. It is this pure consciousness that travels the dimensions and not the mind. The mind will die with the body.

So do you think the mind is part of the consciousness that you say manifests all the dimensions? As I stated in the OP I think we may manifest the lower dimension...but the higher ones? How can we manifest something we are striving to achieve? Unless others before us manifested them, this I can see is possible. We are their lower astrals in a way.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by Mr Green
Originally posted by OmegaPoint

I have been led to believe the mind and consciousness are totally different ( The Power of Now, E Tolle). He is a spiritual teacher who states the mind is just an organ created to aid our bodies but that has now become an out of control entity in its own right. It lives within ego and trys to destroy spiritual progression at all turns. If we spiritually progress the mind/ego will die, it does not want that. It chatters away and confuses and hides what we really are which is pure consciousness. It is this pure consciousness that travels the dimensions and not the mind. The mind will die with the body.

They are completely different, the human mind is nothing more than an advanced computer that we use to analyze the physical world.

Your true essence is pure consciousness, that consciousness is actually located in a very special gland in the body:

www.rickstrassman.com...

[edit on 5/27/2009 by dalan.]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Thanks for the link and yes the pineal gland is a gateway to reaching these dimensions but Id like to keep this discussion within ATS rules. I know this gland releases this naturally and it is on this natural release I base all my experiences on.

I too want to break free of the sand pit but naturally. I hope you understand my point of view.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
What a wonderful thread!

As far as how many of these planes exist, I don't think any being knows. I think more are created as the need arises.

We have created them all as far as I know. It's a melding of everybody's collective realities to create what's known to us as the "Universe".

Ascending to higher planes of existance/dimension is simply what all beingds do. We directly create our own realities and then make them combine with the present Universe, continually adding data and and thoughts to create new experiments.

Through my meditations and OBEE's I have visited aproximately 3 Astral planes and a place which I could not consider a "plane" of any kind. It was far too strange.

~Keeper

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
What a wonderful thread!

Thank you.

Through my meditations and OBEE's I have visited aproximately 3 Astral planes and a place which I could not consider a "plane" of any kind. It was far too strange.

Well how strange was it? why was it strange? Please tell us more.

Thanks for your post. Maybe you are onto something that we create all dimensions as we go. This is something I had never considered that we or others before us actually created the higher realms and as we go we add and manifest more depth to them.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Well you know I am going to take a Keylontic Science view on this.

Source:

www.keylonticdictionary.org...

(Also called Frequency Band)

Dimensions are fixed groupings of energy within a specific, geometrically arranged form, build upon crystallized, conscious units, of sound and light called Morphogenetic Fields (MF) or Manifestation Template.

Each MF's of Dimensions are composed of stationary points of the vibration of sound and light which together form a fabric of tones, into which smaller MFs are woven

From each fixed point of sound vibration, within each Dimension of MF, an electrical current of consciousness emerges.

Cosmic morphogenetic structure is ordered into sets of systems, each one comprising 15 dimensions and referred to as a "15 dimensional matrices" grouped in sets of 3, forming a morphogenetic blueprint of five, 3 dimensional reality systems, in each dimensional matrix. Each reality system is called a Harmonic Universe (HU).

(The Tangible Structure of the Soul - Lecture Transcripts -Page 3)

A Dimension is a full Frequency Band or repeated sequence of "flashing on and off" of scalar standing-wave points within a morphogenetic field.

(Voyager II -Page 517)

A Planet moves from one dimensional frequency band to the next, and from one Time Continuum to the next, by magnetically drawing into its morphogenetic field, particles from the Unified Field of energy for each dimension.

When a planet has pulled in all the frequency bands of one dimension into its morphogenetic field, it then moves upward into the next dimensional field to complete the same process.

(Voyager II -Page 147)

Each of the 15 rhythms of Partiki Phasing creates one Dimension.

A Dimension is a set pattern of "Flash Line Sequences", or a singular Partiki Phasing rhythms that contains within it 12 smaller rhythms of Partiki Phasing.

Each Dimension represents one Scalar Frequency Band containing 12 smaller Sub-frequency Bands.

To create the Universal Manifestation Template (MF) upon which external space, time and matter experience can be known, Dimensions are ordered in sets of 15, forming the blueprint for a 15-Dimensional Time Matrix.

(The Kathara Bio-Spiritual Healing System Course - Page 19)

Diagram:

Which all exist in the same space depending on the Angular Rotation Particle Spin ARPS:

Oh wait you said Astral that is just the 4thD
Astral Body:

PS:S&F

[edit on 27-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Originally posted by cindymars

Oh wait you said Astral that is just the 4thD
Astral Body:

PS:S&F

[edit on 27-5-2009 by cindymars]

Well I whont even pretend to understand that but thanks. I think this society is probably the only one Ive seen refer to 15 planes but I could be wrong. The diagram does help a lot.

The above did catch my eye, you believe the HEART CHAKRA is our astral body. So when the heart chakra is open and balanced are you saying we create our astral body? Does this then enable you to astral travel. Interesting Ive never heard the heart chakra refered to as our astral body. You cant mean the heart chakra is also the 4th astral plane though ?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
S and F because i like you, and your stuff is usually really good.
Haven't read it through fully, will in the morning.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
S and F because i like you, and your stuff is usually really good.
Haven't read it through fully, will in the morning.

Love&Light.

Jacob

Thanks Jacob. I remember reading one of your posts and it caught my interest. You said that Nibiru was a dimensional planet. I havent heard anyone else say that, maybe you can tell me more about which dimension you think its in. In Cindys post above she mentions something about planets and dimensions, maybe its similar not sure. I always think of entities/beings on other dimensions but I dont really give much thought to planets but i guess they must also be there.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I also won't pretend to understand it, learning is a process for me. I just offered it for those whom might be interested, which seems to be 0 as I got not 1 star. Oh well. I am still studying. They have a workshop that really explains the mechanics called Kathara Healing, I have had it 3 times and still not able to explain it to you. My understanding is just that an understanding.

PEACE!

Cindy

Edited to add: Thanks for the Stars!
Let's me know it was not a waste of time.

[edit on 28-5-2009 by cindymars]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Here's some stuff you can check out:

The Group Called Ra, from the 6th density:
www.lawofone.info...

Also David Wilcock's Shift of the Ages:
divinecosmos.com...

From what I understand, all densities are here, now, we just can't see beyond the one we're in due to our frequency.

I've not astral travelled, so I can't chime in there, but I've been studying Reiki a little, and that allows you to jump over time and space to send healing anywhere and for any time. Pretty cool.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

I also won't pretend to understand it, learning is a process for me. I just offered it for those whom might be interested,

That makes me feel better. Often when things seem complicated we turn away. I will read it again several times and hopefully also learn a little.
Thanks Cindy for what is another take on the dimensions. This is exactly what I wanted, everyones thoughts on how they see the dimensions.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
upon my personal experiences with the planes I have learned, a Catholic-esque route.
In Catholicism there are seven heavens and seven worlds. thus forth saying there are seven planes and with in each plane there is a high and lower astral. I have experienced those higher planes, with in them I was able to view the lowers as spherical worlds, sometimes they align, which my feelings are not good times when such times arise.

The higher astrals I observe to find that my experiences are of lucid detail and of beautiful colors. Upon entering the lowers on the other hand are of a monotonous like hue scheme to things and they tend to have a principle of negativity ruling over them. Not a comfortable place.

There are though places, like a middle ground where meetings occur, as I have been in the presence of a few, myself. Five pre-dominant specimin I have encountered over the last years.
~Angels : People with feathered wings, on their backs, vary in height and colour
~Fae: Vary in size, not of feathered wings, powerful, offensive type of demeanor
~Elves:Tend to not meet alone; dwell in house like structures
~Men; of good nature and of negative nature, sometimes neutral
~Robot: neutral to my experiences, but I wouldn't know to much more as I have only a singular exp.

I do feel strongly that there are planes to which we can manifest (beings) as new souls in a ubiquitous realm of its own. though it could be a bogus self psychosis state of mind that which is an illusion of its core.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The astral plane works off of a belief based virtual simulation generator. It can appear as anything to anyone based on their beliefs.

There are no layers, only simulation. Everything comes from the void state, there is no time, and there is no space. All the layers are, are just data streams generated for the purpose of conscious evolution and belief.

So as to how many layers? As many as you can imagine. I think it's better to think in terms of focused awareness and what the current state of awareness is at the time of the astral experience. It will determine which data node in the endless data stream that it wishes to experience as a virtual reality simulation.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by coney

Here's some stuff you can check out:

The Group Called Ra, from the 6th density:
www.lawofone.info...

Also David Wilcock's Shift of the Ages:
divinecosmos.com...

From what I understand, all densities are here, now, we just can't see beyond the one we're in due to our frequency.

Hi yes thanks for those links. Ive heard of The Ra before, some of their stuff is really interesting. I must try and read more of it. They as you say are said to be from the 6th density. The 6th density to me is the start of the true spiritual realms of the higher astral planes. It is from these planes and above that people seek to channell, as with the Ra. I think many guides and teachers are in these higher planes (6 and above) However I still think discernment is essential as some of these spiritual channellings are from extra-terrestrials and not discarnate guides.
The message of Ra does seem to be a good one. I especially like their teachings on soul frequencies and how as we progress it rises. Their soul colours match the chakra colours which I find interesting. Red is the basic frequency with white (I think) being the highest frequency a being can achieve. Many of us need to rise to the green frequency (heart) and accept unconditional love. I think to an extent this is what the awakening is that is happening now to many people, they are actually rising to a soul frequency of the green (heart/unconditional) frequency.

In green ray there are two possibilities. Firstly, if both vibrate in green ray there will be a mutually strengthening energy transfer, the negative or female, as you call it, drawing the energy from the roots of the being-ness through the energy centers, thus being physically revitalized; the positive, or male polarity, as it is deemed in your illusion, finding in its energy transfer an inspiration which satisfies and feeds the spirit portion of the body/mind/spirit complex, thus both being polarized and releasing the excess of that which each has in abundance by nature of intelligent energy, that is, negative/intuitive, positive/physical energies as you may call them; this energy transfer being blocked only if one or both entities have fear of possession or of being possessed, of desiring possession or desiring being possessed.

The other green ray possibility is that of one entity offering green ray energy, the other not offering energy of the universal love energy, this resulting in a blockage of energy for the one not green ray thus increasing frustration or appetite; the green ray being polarizing slightly towards service to others.

Firstly, in the green ray activated being there is the potential for a direct and simple analog of what you may call joy, the spiritual or metaphysical nature which exists in intelligent energy. This is a great aid to comprehension of a truer nature of being-ness

www.lawofone.info...

Above the green frequency is the Indigo and violet which Ra says not many of us have achieved apparently.

Thanks also for the second link which says this about the Ra.

Ra explained that those on Earth were on the third dimension, and that there were a full four dimensions of higher experience that we would go through before returning to the One Creator. At the point that this total reunion is accomplished, there would be no consciousness of any separation, only a consciousness of unity and Oneness.

So according to the Ra there are 7 dimensions with them being on the 6th. I find this very interesting. These channellings came at a time when we didnt have hundreds of new age channellers like we do now, it was very unique I think at the time. Now we can surf the internet and find tens if not hundreds of channellers but I dont think many of them compare to these.

This contact occurred in 1981, well before the field of channeling had reached such a huge surge of rather repetitive, simplistic and contradictory information that is often seen on the Internet and in certain magazines and books today.

Thanks youve got me interested in the Ras teachings on densities again but I still think we need to keep an open mind at all times to all the information out there on densities too.

[edit on 29-5-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hey Mr. Green,

I'm no expert on dimensions, but the way i have always thought of it, is that there are parrallels (physical), and spirtiual dimensions.

Parallels, are just what you'd expect. Dimensions running along side of ours, with changing factors. When i come to time travelling, i believe that every time you travel to a different time, you are altering anothers parralel dimension, by simply travelling to it. Each time you would travel, you make another dimension, creating a sort of dimension tree. So parralel dimensions, are just like alternate physical dimension coexsisting within ours.

Then there's spiritual dimensions, which i believe can be accessed through dream states, astral travels etc.
I believe the higher through the dimensions you go, the less need for a physical body as such. So there is sort of a scale. E.g 1=very physical, 10=complete energy. When you astral travel, you are travelling without your physical body, therefore are in a higher dimension. The ascension, which is talked about alot now'a'days, i believe will be us, humanity, climbing the "dimensional ladder" as i like to put it.

What is in these spiritual dimensions, i have no idea, but it is only fair to assume they can contain things like planets etc.

When i think of ghosts, or entities, i think of them in another dimension, very close to ours, maybe borderline with ours. So they are in another dimension, that maybe crosses paths with ours, which is why we can "feel" there presence, power, etc

I'm no expert on the matter, but this is what i have come to believe after reading around, gathering information.

I hope this have given a good insight, feel free to pick apart my theory, there are obvious holes in it, but one cannot be completly sure in what they believe in until it is tested.

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I kind of see it that way too. Thats the way I think of it. Dimensions to me dont take on another depth like some strange geometry, but I see them as layers, or planes, and Ingo Swann would talk about everything as interpenetrating each other.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Ah i like that, thats what i was trying to say. Layers.
Right now, in our world, there is the physical layer, (a lower number on the ladder) and the the next one up, (where i believe ghosts exist) is like a layer on top of it.
Thanks for that.

Love&Light,

Jacob

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join