It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Third Secret of FATIMA - Mary is GOD

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
TRUE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA

This is from 2005 but are still important imo, I read around the net that the first Gods on the planet was Female, and that goes for the first God of China aswell.
I cant remember who sayd it, but there is a movie out thats called : Mona Lisa Secret , and is about the Secret of Jesus in the Mona Lisa and how Mona L'isa means 'feminin divinity'..
But read on , I dont know if any of you saw Bill Cooper claiming that 'the ones that had read the Fatima Prophecies, had not read the real Fatima Prophecy, here is an article about this... Enjoy .

(Press Release) September 1, 2005 -- A VERY URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL CATHOLICS
Concerning the Third Secret of Our Lady of Fatima

The Third Secret of Our Lady of Fatima states that MARY IS GOD; MARY IS THE SOUL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT. This is in contrast to the Vatican � fabricated letter that was released in the year 2000. The Third Secret of Our Lady of Fatima is a Dogma of Faith of the Holy Catholic Church. The Most Holy Trinity demand that the Holy Catholic Church, in preparation for the Second Coming of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, declare the Third Secret of Fatima a Dogma.

The revelation of the Third Secret was intended for the years near but not later than 1960, so that it would be in time for the Second Vatican Council which would have been the perfect instrument to accomplish the Most Holy Will of the Most Holy Trinity.

I cant help thinking that Religion might be THE biggest coverup of all, the grand conspiracy of conspirasies.

Maby all of it is true and maybe all of it is bollocks..
After lots of reading around, I tend to think the Fatima incident could be an Alien Hologram to keep us 'tuned' in and remind us that 'they' are still here and is watching us as we move along.

Keep in mind the Stsrgates/wormholes in the Koran how the Bible speaks of God opening and closing the heavens, that could be stargates we are talking about..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I had read also that the Third Secret that was revealed to the public by the church was not the secret that was given to the children because it is so horrific. I read that when Pope John Paul read it he acually passed out. Supposedly, it was a warning from Mary about an upcoming pope (or next pope....Benedict) saying he will decieve his flock and lead them like sheep to slaughter.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I also was under the impression that the secret was something awful. I don't believe that we have been told the true secret yet.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
that is about the same I have been seing around the net.

Some Pope opened it it put it back it the envolope and left the dirty work to the next pope !

I also read that the secret have to do with the extintion of human race on the planet Earth, I dont put that much weight into that yet. Stay Calm .

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkpixiexx
I also was under the impression that the secret was something awful.

I am pretty sure that god-given validation that Gnostic truths are real would be considered "something awful" to a group of Paulians. The Paulians tried very hard to erase any historical mention of Gnostics and their beliefs.

It reminds me of something Ghandi once said:
"I can see that in the midst of death, life persists; in the midst of untruth, truth persists."

Gnostism:
Basically, the only way to find salvation is through the union of the Christ and Sophia portions of the human sole (ie. the yin and yang.) Together, through this union (of marriage), both humans are finally able to become the one true transcendent being and see this reality for the metaphysical trap that it is.

Jon

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
[True Third Secret of FATIMA - Mary is GOD

It's absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for the third secret to say that.

Totally and completely IMPOSSIBLE.

The Catholic Church does not believe that at all. If ANYONE claimed to have visions of Mary and that Mary said this ... that alleged vision would be condemned by the Church faster than you can blink an eye.

(false apparition) Bayside for example.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Well, there has never been any doubt in my mind that there is a Goddess, wife of God, but in my studies of the Third Secret, wasn't it about one of the Popes? Anyway, the Sun dancing that day was more likely an ET craft. A few thousand people saw it that day, I have read.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The Third Part of the Secret revealed at the Cova da Iria-Fatima, on July 13, 1917.

I write in obedience to you, my God, who command me to do so through his Excellency the Bishop of Leiria and through your Most Holy Mother and mine.

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: ‘Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.
Tuy-3-1-1944.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Theres a great thread about the Fatima incident here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There has also been some interesting research into the three principal percipients of the 'apparitions' down the years:

In 1982 the two researchers publish a 460 pages book untitled
"Intervenção Extraterrestre em Fátima - as aparições e o fenómeno OVNI"
which was reedited in 1995 in a revised version by Editorial Estampa, Lisboa, under the title "Tha Fatima Apparitions and the UFO Phenomenon".

This great work - the most detailed thesis ever published by Portuguese
scholars - on the contrary of most the foreign books about this event is
based on first-hand sources, original interrogations and statements made by the three principal percipients of the "apparitions", namely Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta and also a selected group of on hundred first-hand witnesses of
the events.

A few important and forgot issues of the 1917 events were uncovered by
Joaquim Fernandes and Fina d'Armada, such as:

1) - a "fourth percipient" namely Carolina Carreira, whom describes a
"telephatic type of contact with a fair-headed being of small stature who
instilled into her head a repetitive order described as follows: "Come here
and say three Ave Marias, come and say three Ave Marias...".

2) - a surprised description given by Lucia, the eldest of the three
percipients, when at the "Parochial Enquiry" she spoke of a "very shining
lady, about 1 meter and 10 cms in height, seming to be between 12 and 15
years old, wearing a narrow skirt, a jacket and a cloak, all with golden
cords, running through them. She came from "above" and vanished-gradually in
the inverse direction, made no facial movements, nor did she articulate her
lower lips, and moved only her hands from time to time. She had a luminous
BALL in hand and she turned her back towards the percipients when she
departed"

3) - the authors managed to determine the distance parameters of the
so-called "solar phenomenon" of October 13, 1917, from the witnesses
positions on the ground. J. Fernandes and F. d' Armada found that they were
all within a band of 70 meters wide and running through the Cova da Iria
area, center of that spectacular aerial phenomenon, called by the vast
multitude of people waiting as the "miracle of the sun".

www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg33289.html

Other:

Interview:

In this interview, Jerry discusses (through interpreter Alexandra Bruce) the 1917 events in Fatima, Portugal with Dr. Joaquim Fernandes and Fina D’Armada who together have written a trilogy of books about the Fatima incident, its evolution as a factor in Catholic doctrine, and its parallels to UFO incidents reported throughout history.

www.jerrypippin.com...

Eyewitness reports of the Fatima sightings:

"Before the astonished eyes of the crowd, whose aspect was biblical as they stood bare-headed, eagerly searching the sky, the sun trembled, made sudden incredible movements outside all cosmic laws — the sun 'danced' according to the typical expression of the people."
Avelino de Almeida

"The sun, at one moment surrounded with scarlet flame, at another aureoled in yellow and deep purple, seemed to be in an exceeding fast and whirling movement, at times appearing to be loosened from the sky and to be approaching the earth, strongly radiating heat."
Dr. Domingos Pinto Coelho

"…The silver sun, enveloped in the same gauzy grey light, was seen to whirl and turn in the circle of broken clouds… The light turned a beautiful blue, as if it had come through the stained-glass windows of a cathedral, and spread itself over the people who knelt with outstretched hands… people wept and prayed with uncovered heads, in the presence of a miracle they had awaited. The seconds seemed like hours, so vivid were they."
Reporter for the Lisbon newspaper O Dia.

"The sun's disc did not remain immobile. This was not the sparkling of a heavenly body, for it spun round on itself in a mad whirl, when suddenly a clamor was heard from all the people. The sun, whirling, seemed to loosen itself from the firmament and advance threateningly upon the earth as if to crush us with its huge fiery weight. The sensation during those moments was terrible."
Dr. Almeida Garrett, Professor of Natural Sciences at Coimbra University.

"As if like a bolt from the blue, the clouds were wrenched apart, and the sun at its zenith appeared in all its splendor. It began to revolve vertiginously on its axis, like the most magnificent firewheel that could be imagined, taking on all the colors of the rainbow and sending forth multi-colored flashes of light, producing the most astounding effect. This sublime and incomparable spectacle, which was repeated three distinct times, lasted for about ten minutes. The immense multitude, overcome by the evidence of such a tremendous prodigy, threw themselves on their knees."
Dr. Formigão,priest and professor at the seminary at Santarem

"I feel incapable of describing what I saw. I looked fixedly at the sun, which seemed pale and did not hurt my eyes. Looking like a ball of snow, revolving on itself, it suddenly seemed to come down in a zig-zag, menacing the earth. Terrified, I ran and hid myself among the people, who were weeping and expecting the end of the world at any moment."
Rev. Joaquim Lourenço

"On that day of October 13, 1917, without remembering the predictions of the children, I was enchanted by a remarkable spectacle in the sky of a kind I had never seen before. I saw it from this veranda…”
Portuguese poet Afonso Lopes Vieira.

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

Isn't that the fake one? This was pretty much out in the open, because they were comparing it to the assination attempt on Pope John Paul. I have a hard time believing all 3 secret hoopla and "come back the 13th of each month" and the bouncing "sun" was all just a lead up to warn a pope. That's a little too much drama just to keep that a secret . No...I don't buy it.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

I also read that the secret have to do with the extintion of human race on the planet Earth,

Well, if that is what it said, it's hogwash.

I am pretty sure that god-given validation that Gnostic truths are real would be considered "something awful" to a group of Paulians. The Paulians tried very hard to erase any historical mention of Gnostics and their beliefs.

I am pretty sure that you are correct. However, that does not imply that Mary is God, or that any apparition of her has claimed to be.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble but that is completely impossible. First, apparitions are largely left to the individual to believe in or not, Fatima is by far the most well known and Vatican approved occurence. For the Vatican to approve the apparition it can not go against anything we "know' to be true, and it can not conflict with the word of God. Catholics, while we revere Mary, in no way equate her with God. So, for the third secret of Fatima to be that Mary is God, would infact go against the Bible, Jesus, and the Church making it a false apparition and it would be condemned (not celebrated) by the Church.

Personally, I do not believe that the third secret was related to the assination or attempt made on John Paul II, to me that event does not feel significant enough to require an apparition (held in tight secret) by both the children for many years, and then the Church. After all the Pope is just a man, and men are killed everyday, and there are no apparitions for them. I have heard that it has something to do with the end of times, or even problems within the Church that may be why it is so closely guarded. There have been many apparitions and many visionaries that have provided us with warnings. I do count myself as a Catholic, but I also know that God gave me a mind and the ability to use it for a reason. As much as I appriciate the Church, I in no way put my faith in anything other than God. That being said, I do feel that if enough of the wrong hands were to somehow infiltrate the Church (as was a Russian plot) things could (and perhaps have) very well go awry. As we have all witnessed just because someone claims to be a man or woman of God, doesn't mean they are not capable of atrocities.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Many people in the field believe God is a female, so it might well be, and wouldnt that be the greatest conspiracy ?

Men hiding the divinity of women for thousands of years..

Im trying to find an movie online called the Mona Lisa Secret, sounds intresting and is about the Mona Lisa being a painting of jesus ..

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think the whole story sounds fishy,and all the supposed information pertained to the catholic church,I think it's just a great story,I don't believe it,maybe a bunch of people saw a UFO and someone ceased on the moment

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I reckon the true force of this earth is female...and it makes sense the female gives birth ...nurtures ..there would be nothing without the female to give life and nurture it!!

Makes a lot of sense to me...the true god must be female!!

Thats my opinion!lol

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The apparition and "Miracle of the sun" did not happen in Fatima, it was three miles away in the Cova da Iria fields. The title "Our Lady Fatima" was most likely selected to try and make a connection to Muhammad's daughter named Fatima. Check out this thread for a ton of information on the event

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, something interesting to notice is that many of the symbols and religious practices used by the Catholic church can be traced to pagan worship, such as the Rosary and the name "Stella Maris, which are both related to Isis. Even Islam's use of the Crescent moon and star, prayer beads and black stone are connected to the same female deity. Other things actually mentioned in the Bible were the fig, and the lamb sacrifice. There is a link I posted that sort of pieces these things together around the current latest page in that thread, but it is bogged down by some seriously ridiculous speculation. Still, the parts on religious symbols and history are fascinating and do make this "Fatima miracle" seem even more fascinating, if you can wade through the other stuff.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by NamelessMonster]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
For the record, that's not an official news story by any right. No sources were cited, and it's signed off with:

For Mary Who Is Indeed God,

dominic sanchez falar

So it's one man's desired hope of who God is formatted in such a way as to appear to be a news story or official press release.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I am a practicing Catholic, but went to a protestant school since the Catholic school was filled. They were extremely ignorant, saying Catholics worship statues, that they worship Mary. Oh yea, they said I was going to hell. Anyways, this is completely false. She is prayed to to intercede.

The Virgin Mary isn't God, she's one of the most holy saints, yes, but not God.

I believe the Third Secret which was released was false. The real Third Secret was hidden and was about how the Vatican is filled with evil and the end times.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Exactly the type of stuff that is talked about in reference to the Roman Catholic Church in Bible prophecy…

Daniel 7:23-25
“He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.

The out of the Roman Empire would come the Little Horn, the Pagan Pontifex Maximus, today called the Holy Pontiff. He would speak great things against God, basically meaning things such as written above. He would twist the word of God around to fit Rome’s political and religious agenda. Mary is nothing more or less then the Mother of Christ, she is not the co redemtix, and she is certainly not God. We are not to pray to the saints to mediate between man and God, that is a duty left solely to Christ in the Bible:

Romans 8:34
Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

Hebrews 7:25
Therefore he is able to save completely[a] those who come to God through him, because he always lives to intercede for them.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mweiss

Why would you need to have your prayers "interceded"? Praying to Mary is completely unbiblical, and so is using a rosary, which has obvious pagan origins. Just look it up for yourself. She also did not remain a virgin for the rest of her life, something else that catholics keep getting wrong that can easily be confirmed by simply reading the Bible, and she died a normal death. Yes, Jesus had siblings, read it in the Bible.

Anyway, I have always wondered why the apparition that is usually seen all over the place is Mary, she is not what the catholics claim she is, and she was certainly not the "woman of the rosary" (The rosary was originally for Goddess and fertility worship). So this certainly seems fishy to me, and supports the mother goddess theory, either that or it is some sort of trick.

That thread I linked to on my last post shows that the woman described by the child didn't look like Mary at all, it was much more odd than that. The church most likely imposed the thought that it was Mary, and the mostly catholic people around assumed it as well.

I also find it interesting that the catholic church started an "interfaith" shrine afterward.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by NamelessMonster]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by NamelessMonster]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join