It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Companies in the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hi all,

Noticed this forum thread at somethingawful.com and found it to be a good, but depressing read

The Worst Companies in the World

Anyhow, what about an ATS list? It'd be interesting to see what suggestions we could come up with.

Shane's top three:

Rio Tinto
Telstra Australia
Cameco

Obviously there's no wrong answer - Rio Tinto and Cameco are both mining companies and Telstra Australia is our biggest (and worst performing) telco. All are based on personal experiences I've had with those companies (and seeing the mess left behind).

Cheers
Shane

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
[edit on 26-5-2009 by kettlebellysmith]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Monsanto

Sorry for the one liner.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Worst company in the US, is the US Gov't, I think it's safe to call it a Company, corporation whatever now.

Also, what kind of dog is that?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
De Beers came to mind right away. Scum of the earth. I'd put them right on the top, as 1st.

hmmm. Monsanto, definitely.

On a personal level, Comcast.

I hate Delta airlines too.

Tyson foods.

Does The Federal Reserve Bank count? Afterall, they ARE a private bank.
Then yeah, FED first, followed by most of Wall Street.

Sorry. not to get off subject but I just found out that a large Oreo Shake @ Baskin Robbins is ranked the worst food in the world.

THE SCOOP ON WORST US FOOD

You could be on the rocky road to flab if you slurp a Baskin-Robbins Large Chocolate Oreo Shake - a new book ranks it the worst food in the nation.

The shake, with 2,600 calories and 135 grams of fat, tops the 20 "worst" restaurant foods of 2009, according to "Eat This, Not That!"

www.nypost.com...

They're sooooooooo gooD tho!
No wonder why they won;t be on the menu this year.

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
HHMI... for all the things going on in it's affiliated labs that the rest of the world is currently unaware of. They know what they're doing and so do I. Discovering new knowledge? Try preparing for mass extermination! Not everyone has forgotten what happened to all those scientists in 2001.
Take a second look at the projects that just don't seem to fit the mold of what a "medical" research organization should be interested in... that's where you'll find the REAL dirt!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Monsanto. GM crops, agent orange, frivolous lawsuits against farmers
Kerr McGee corporation. toxic chemicals. dioxin, radioactive contamination. karen silkwood.
DuPont toxic contamination
Enron thieves row.
China industries.
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) stealing water from three states.

top topics

join