It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Robotic Humanoids Coming To A Neighborhood Near You!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I found a little booklet recently and started to read it and the next thing I know...I can't put it down. Right off the bat it starts talking about eyewitnese accounts of people spotting giant humoid robots in the night near Oxford, England. They state that they had car troubles or they had swerved off the road and the next thing they know, they are lifted into the air and are on the road again. so the author of the book (who happens to be a journalist) does an investgation on it. Turns out that several people have seen some thing like this. To make a long story short, the author finds a web site that he links everything to...AND THERE IS A GUY IN OXFORD WHO IS BUILDING GIANT ROBOTS!!! It even gets better, he builds them out of the new MINI COOPERS!!! The whole little book was "too" consperacy based about how robots would perform superman type acts and them disappear into the night, so I took as a "bunk" book to get recognition for this robot maker.

I posted a link to the sight, but I must say...I am very impressed with what I saw. there are some videos he (the creater) has taken and the robot doesn't even move like a robot! It moves like a human!!! Very fluid and very precise...VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Take a look and watch the video on the "car stop test" and you'll see what I mean.

With what this man has done and the advancements ha has achieved, it is quite possible to see the bohemiths in action...maybe on the battle fields first....then maybe next they could be patrolling our streets...just a thought.

www.r50rd.co.uk/research/internal/v2i/engin/

[Edited on 29-4-2004 by SABOTWULF]

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
the movies with the robots are 3d generated, what else there is to say?

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I have watched these videos over and over. They are not 3D images. That's what I was expecting when I started to watch them but the shadows and the consistancy are to detailed to be 3D.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!

Kinda looks a bit freaky and really reminds me off the Iron Man book...u know the one about the big giant befriended by a young boy..

Wulf....sorted the link for u hun

Giant Robots

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Man, it looks like a "transformer" from the 80's.
Looks convincing to me.......
I'ts scary that these things could possibly patrol the streets. Kinda reminds me of the "terminator".

I want one!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Kano

so has half of the posts on this board...doesnt really matter tho...its another opinion and u cant complain as he didnt know and the bolean search didnt turn anything up for me when i searched it

sheesh....

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well the last thread about this was only yesterday

I'm not complaining though, just trying to keep all the discussion of this together. Instead of spread around random threads all over the show. Nothing bad against SABOT, and I don't appreciate the inference that there is.

new topics

top topics

join