It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answer My Question, Win Some Points

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I checked the date I registered. I must have seen that avatar a few times. I'm surprised I've been on here for over 5 years now. I believe I remember seeing a fetus in a movie flipping the bird. I thought it must be fake. 5 years? I have trouble remembering people from last week in the bar. I do remember SO's red cape or outfit from long ago.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Edit: Nevermind, too late

[edit on 21-5-2009 by obilesk]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm guessing it has something to with a HUGE EGO.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
how is this fair to new memebers. bleh

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I would research it but it would be too much like stalking some stranger, too creepy, even for me LOL

If had more time and energy, sure, I'd stalk ya and print out your pic, makes posters of you like I had of Scott Biao in 1977 and chant nightly with a shrine of candles but I dunno ya

actually, I am too lazy.

edit: what are points???

[edit on 22-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Your image you conveyed in 2004 was of a rebel, persona not liking to abide by the rules, which is opposite of your position as a defender of the ATS rules.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sorry, duplicate, please delete

[edit on 22-5-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Last I recall your image was of a cartoon of some guy with a huge nose who looked like a thief, hunched back, looking ominous.
He was on the right of the avatar area and it was as if he was sneaking into sight from right to left, looking at the "camera".

That is what I remember but that probably wasn't dating back to 2004.

edit:typo

[edit on 22-5-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The answer is simple:

You are obviously a Reptoid infiltrating ATS to spew disinformation about the government and its relationship with Extra...AAA... GGGRRAAAHHH!!!!
CNN MELTS MY SOUL!!!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am guessing a semi-nude Chuck Norris doing a round house kick, was your old Avatar.
When do I get the 100k?=second line.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

A: your avatar is still young?
B: you've run out of nice photos to emboss
C: 5 years ago we were all backsidebums.
D: you love playing with peoples minds
E: the winner is only who you choose based on all of the above in random!

Viola!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

We joined the same day...I am only a year old tho.
Congrats!!

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yes, I had a simpsons avatar at one point. When the movie came out they had a make your own simpsons site and I did it. A bunch of members did. I also had two safes having sex with the tag line Practice Safe Sex on it. A staff member took it down. That's when the bird flipping fetus went up. Subtle message to staff?

perhaps but don't tell anyone.

To all that sent well wishes, congratulations, guesses, comments or bards, thank you, all of you.

It's nice to toss something up on a whim and have it garner a few pages.

Someone asked for an ATS game. The topic comes up from time to time. The games are what hooked me here, big time. Matter of fact, I think jbird still has a quote in his sig from the ufo game. The excitement of being the first to get a question right, the wrong answers, the thought process, the chat were all a blast and the final answer to everything? When I got the answer and couldn't figure out how to confirm it was insane. 25 minutes with the answer and the confirmation was "got to the one" so I u2u'd William One Sac. He had no clue what I was talking about. Fun stuff indeed.

I'd love to get another game going but they are a ton of work. Not just the questions but the coding and whatnot.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

I'd love to get another game going but they are a ton of work. Not just the questions but the coding and whatnot.

How about a remote viewing game. I do not do so well without drawing it but if someone were to hold an object (please nothing gutter lol) or draw it themselves and then ask for guesses. I could then describe what my drawin looks like since I have no scanner.

I tried it with a pal of mine as we drew pictures simutaneously and I almost copied his exact in 85% of the time.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yeah I remembered safes. But enjoyed the fetus as well...which reminds me, I am starting to become bored with the stormtrooper as the joke has become stale. I see an avatar change coming for me as well sometime soonish. Although I held the Some ideas need rounding out one for a long time due to like of interesting source material.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

I think, for the most part, you can tell gender from the postings, either style or substance (picture thread might help - go check it out).

??? this it? I guess the question woudl be can you guess gender by post content.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by stereovoyaged]

Really? Everyone didnt know I was a woman till I told them...

Oh!

Are you the one with the nasty nice tongue, or the one enjoying it

I lost ... Daggers!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join