It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Alba tags along with hubby to secret society meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
www.ivygateblog.com...

Jessica Alba's husband Cash Warren is a graduate of Yale University and a member of the Wolf's Head Society. Jessica must have really liked Angels and Demons and begged Cash to take her to a meeting. Of course, none of the really interesting secret society stuff was photographed.

The library has an actual wolf's head -- along with a "stuffed cougar." Makes you wonder what WHS really stands for.

The Wolf's Head Society is mentioned in these ATS threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jessica herself was home-schooled and received a high school diploma at age 16. She never finished intermediate school because she felt harassed and alienated, and has OCD. She had to prepare special meals for herself as well as care for her younger brother while both parents worked. She went to acting school instead of college, although she has received private tutoring.

Jessica Alba Visits Yale Secret Society, Members Panic and Leak Pictures from Inside the Hall

by Adam Clark Estes | May 14, 2009 at 11:26 pm

Fantastic Four star and teenage boy fantasy Jessica Alba recently made a visit to suddenly very hip Wolf's Head Society. According to a tipster, husband and "budding producer" Cash Warren '01 brought her along for some elite treats out of plastic cups, weird games with sleepy-time masks, and photo ops. We can thank the latter for a peek inside the Hall (and Alba's see-through dress).

While you can find pictures of Jessica Alba in any Maxim magazine, the shots inside of the Hall rank a bit higher than bathroom reading. But just a bit. There's a framed picture of a letter to Yale President Richard Levin—that looks exactly as you'd expect a framed picture of a letter to look. Props to the photog for nailing that William Eggleston look in the boardroom shot. And the basement, well, it has that Yale feel to it: dark, Gothic, always morally bankrupt.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Secret Society 90210.

Very spooky.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
the OC of the secret societies ...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I took the bait, only hoping to see a couple pictures of her, preferably in a bikini.

What was the story again?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So I wonder if they used their miracle drugs to cure her of the herpes that Derek Jeeter gave her.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
They also have a high quality carved wooden owl on the table below the wolf & cougar, to the left of the frame.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Jessica Alba. Very pleasing to the eye no doubt. I wouldn't mind those bikini photos too if you are willing to share

However, do you really think this is worthy of a post on ATS? I mean there are plenty of important issues to discuss. Any celebrity attending a secret society meeting isn't ground-breaking news. Of course if either Mel Gibson or Michael Richards did, then THAT would be very interesting indeed.

[edit on 19/5/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
alba sacrificed a goat and 3 mere mortals and drank their blood to gain immortal power.. whats the point of this article? lol

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This does seem more like a BTS kind of topic to me. However, I'm sure many more celebs are part of some secret group. Whether it's some major, international organization determined to take over the world, or it could be the Plastic Faces Society too for those who have had so much plastic surgery that you don't even recognize them. Anyway, this story does remind me a little bit of that story about Tom Cruise bringing Scarlett Johansson to a secret Scientology meeting, and she got creeped out about it and left. I don't know if that was true or a rumor, but just made me think of that.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This reply seems quasi-sexist, and demonstrates part of the problem people have with the hegemony.

I tend not to find much groundbreaking news or important issues on ATS, either.

Jessica was a big Barack Obama supporter.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is such an interesting story on so many levels. First that Cash Warren is a member which i had no idea about but the images are definitely noteworthy.

Gotta love the second picture. Although they have the stuffed wolf on the mantle they gotta have an OWL there also its like their homage to the Bohemian Club.

I have no idea why they are wearing the blackout masks but i can guess that it is so they can visualize the world as their oyster.

The future leaders like the present ones are all scum imo and i hope none of their warped ideas of the future come true for them.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
People have heard her speak, right? The sort of half-aware ebonic dribble she lets loose from her vac hole?

Either Yale has let some real choice trash through its doors or this graduate has a fetish for street urchins. I can understand an intoxicated fling but marrying that thing? Jeez.

top topics

join