It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sinister Sites (VigilantCitizen.com)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
From reading the Kazakhistan thread I googled the city name and came onto the Sinister Sites section of vigilantcitizen.com. I knew a couple of conspiracy subjects there but some were very new to my knowledge.

Thought I'd share them with everyone.

Sinister Sites - The Manitoba Legislative Building
May 5th, 2009 | By _Harm One | Category: Sinister Sites

The representatives of Manitoba’s population pass legislation in a magnificent building but few realize that it is entirely based on occult and masonic principles. The great amount of details in this recreation of Solomon’s Temple reveal the importance of secret societies and hermetic philosophies in today’s democracies. This article, written by collaborator Harm One, explores [...]

Sinister Sites - Astana, Khazakhstan
Mar 7th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Sinister Sites

Astana is the first capital being built in the 21st century and it perfectly represents where the world is headed. It is truly one man’s vision: Nursultan Nazarbayev, the president of Kazakhstan (yes Borat’s country, I know). Backed by billions of petrodollars, the city is being built from scratch in a remote and deserted area of the [...]

Sinister Sites - Rockefeller Center
Feb 21st, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Sinister Sites

“How can the site of the most famous skating rink in the world be considered sinister? You know the one that’s in all romantic comedies…the best first date activity ever!? And what about that huge Christmas tree that we see in ALL holiday movies? That’s not sinister, its magical!”.
If that’s what you’re thinking right now, you should probably press pause on your “You’ve [...]

Sinister Sites - St. John The Divine Cathedral
Feb 13th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Sinister Sites

The destruction of New York city (including the Twin Towers) sculpted right on the building… Strange occult symbols on the floor… Weird rituals being performed in the sanctuary… Home of the Temple of Understanding which admittedly seeks to instate a new world religion… This cathedral is definitively “different”, as some people might say. But the [...]

Sinister Sites - The EU Parliament
Dec 8th, 2008 | By Vigilant | Category: Sinister Sites

Ever since its completion on December 14 1999, the EU parliament has raised eyebrows and questions regarding its structure. The main tower, called the “Louise Weiss” building, looks peculiar and modernist. Why does it look unfinished? Promoters say it reflects the “unfinished nature of Europe”. However, some research on the subject reveals the dark and [...]

Sinister Sites - The Denver International Airport
Nov 27th, 2008 | By Vigilant | Category: Sinister Sites

An apocalyptic horse with glowing red eyes welcoming visitors? Check.
Nightmarish murals? Check.
Strange words and symbols embedded in the floor? Check.
Gargoyles sitting in suitcases? Check.
Runways shaped like a Nazi swastika? Check.
OK, this place is evil.
But seriously, there are so many irregularities surrounding the DIA, that a voluminous book could be written on the subject. The facilities [...]

Sinister Sites - The Georgia Guidestones
Nov 22nd, 2008 | By Vigilant | Category: Sinister Sites

Erected in circa 1978 in Elberton, Georgia, this monument is often called “America’s Stonehedge”. It consists of huge granite slabs, astronomically aligned and a capstone lying on top. On those slabs, you can read the message of the guidestones, its “10 commandements”, in eight languages modern languages. A shorter message is inscribed at the top [...]

vigilantcitizen.com...

Check the blog out. You might uncover something new. It has some "Iffy" things that has something to do with celebrities that may turn off most posters here.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
As you kindly came on my thread and misrepresented me,

YOU should link the thread here not just call it the Khazakh site.

You are a piece of work are you not?

Someones toes have been stepped on me thinks.....

Kind regards

Elf

Kazakhstan The Most Important Country in The World?

Thank you.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Wow, I've never heard of this before. It peaks my interest, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing this info with us.Peace.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
About the Manitoba Leg.

It is very beautiful. All of the Parliament Buildings in Canada are like this. Including the Fed. Leg.

While the descriptions are accurate, and the essense of what is seen is accurate - I always find it interesting that people project a layer of "sinister" onto it.

Indeed, the architecture is what is being said. The descriptions are accurate. The interpretation is proably pretty close to accurate as well.

The "evil" "sinister" part, that is a construct projected opinion which muddies the water and probably stops people from seeing and asking the right questions.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The EU Parliament -

See, another that is probably accurate in description, invoking of myth and story, and interpretation.

It is the further interpretation past that original which is layered in paranoia and projection that stops one from correctly seeing what is actually there.

The reinterpretation of the story of Nimrod is a good example of what I mean. The people reporting these are adding a layer of HOW you are to see what is there.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Nothing to say to that, eh?

I killed the thread with critical thinking. Love it.

new topics

top topics

join