It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we being baited?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have a theory.. I'm not too sure if this has been discussed here on ATS yet but from what I've seen no one has touched on this.

After looking into all the 2012 prophecy threads and reading/listening to many of the different arguments, I found myself unable to pick a theory and stick with it. It was then I started to think of where this whole thing originated from and apart from the Mayans and their amazing calender it seems like there has just been a landslide of events to support the claim that something big is going to happen in 2012.

Ladies and Gentlemen what if we are being baited? Baited by the main group of people we are trying to oppose here at ATS what if we are being set up to believe and fall for the greatest illusion played on mankind thus far!?

The million dollar epic movie that is being released shortly as well as the web bot project the push by the main stream media.. what if "THEY" want us to believe.

If a group of world controlling NWO agenda type people wanted a significant moment when the general population of skeptics would be open to something "AMAZING" happening and have them believe the human race had attained a new level of consciousness and or entered a new age of enlightenment.. They may have just "found" that moment.

I'm sure things are going to get messy in the next couple of year VERY messy. With war and the economy spiraling out of control. The world is going to welcome the next Obama with wide open arms and if it's not Obama that saves the day I am certain sometime around 2012 the NWO will have their man ready to step into the spotlight ready for the entire world to embrace him.

Be ever vigilant my ATS brothers and sisters especially in trying times when it seems there is no hope..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I agree with ya here pretty much because there have been a lot of things happening in the last several months alone that point to absolute deceptiveness! Last fall's unveiling of holograms on cnn, that planet x that is suppose to hit earth maybe around 2016, the alignment of the entire galaxy that happens only every 26,000 years in 2015 I think it is, and the year 2012 in december and the mayans. Pretty much there to digest all at once, but time will be either our enemy as to counting down to man's sinful demise, or will be our friend and open us up to a more bountiful and blessed future.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks thewind. I cant't help but think we are being overloaded with all this doomsday information and its as if our very skeptic nature is being hijacked and used against us.

Glad to see I'm not the only person that feels this. It's hard to say if it will be an illusion or something far more powerful but I think we both know at the end of it all it will be used to spread evil in the world. People like us need to stick together and no matter how amazing and miraculous these events or this Saviour seems to be we MUST continue to deny ignorance!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, watch as our economy starts to recover, and when it does, Obama will be the one to stick his chest out first and say, see, I told ya that "Yes We Can"! The problem is, I just read a bilderberg report and they are going to allow the usa to recover because they are also losing money and control of the american people as a whole unit, and this thay can't afford to do. So, what's gonna happen next is that america will begin to slowly recover starting early next year, and as it begins to gain a little steam, a global currency will be introduced for use in emergencies only along with a new carbon tax at the gas pumps. A global healthcare and social reform system will be introduced also. Once this happens, watch out for Obama to engage america in the participation of the ICC, which will allow foreign nations to extradite american citizens for trial abroad to be tried for crimes from anything pertaining to war or domestical charges! This will mean a substantial loss of sovereignty, but will be hidden under the guise of global human rights clauses! When this happens, remember when ya heard it and where ya heard it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

what if "THEY" want us to believe

That seems to answer that question. If they want you to believe it then they are real...and we must serve their purpose to some extent by falling into the trap like you said.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by ExPostFacto: So that the intent of the post is clearer for the wind]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by ExPostFacto]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

What if they want you to believe they are real?

If they're not real then somebody sure wasted a lotta time down throughout the centuries trying to cover it all up haven't they? I mean, look around, the vatican, da vinci, plato, copoernicus, constantine, nero, ceasar, all the popes, and let's not forget all the ecclesiastical treaties from long ago that still hold in tact today! Then, watch where all the money comes from and goes on a regular basis and who handles it.

Conspiracy, conjecture, supposition?? I don't think so. Too much has been proven factual and accurate through the thousands of years for it to be anything but real even today in my humble opinion.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

lol I was meaning to quote the person I was replying to. Thanks for adding to my opinion.

top topics

join